[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/, had to skip the gym this morning because of projectile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (317KB, 1500x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
317KB, 1500x1600px
Hey /fit/, had to skip the gym this morning because of projectile vomiting and nuclear diarrhea. I must've lost 3-4 ibs of just water weight. What do? Do you go to the gym sick /fit/?
>>
File: horrified.png (33KB, 566x557px) Image search: [Google]
horrified.png
33KB, 566x557px
>>38721343
I personally cry myself to sleep because being sick makes you lose like a month of progress easily.
>>
>>38721343
I think if you went to the gym, you would stress your body too much because itll have to focus on healing your sickness and repair your muscles
>>
>>38721343
Focus on healing you retard.
>>
>>38721343
You'll be fine bro just jog it off
>>
>>38721343
Rehydrate and rest, ya dingus
>>
File: 1473820572650.jpg (72KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
1473820572650.jpg
72KB, 709x765px
>>38721343
Literally shitting and puking out your gains
>>
You'll be worlds ahead putting down water and Pedialyte recovering then walking into the gym feeling like your guts are in a grinder and spraying shit out both ends in the middle of squatting. Not worth it senpai
>>
>>38721343

>projectile vomiting and nuclear diarrhea

You stay far the fuck away from where bodily fluids are expelled and potentially exchanged. Take lots of D3 and C and make sure you keep drinking fluids with potassium and sodium (V8 is my go to). Only thing to do is to wait it out.

I should also mention that post-viral-cardiomyopathy is a thing, so if this goes on for more than a few day you can feel like you're having a heart attack if it's the right strain of virus. It happened to me after shitting through a straw for 12 days and I spent 8 hours in the ER. I had to go back for a stress test, ECG, EKG and follow up with the resident cardiologist. Everything said I was fine, but it was scary as fuck for a while.
>>
you will have your gains in a week

but if you fuck up and go to the gym now you will be hospitalized for an entire month
>>
>>38721343
I always keep training when I am sick.
Gotta have that discipline man

>never gonna make it
>>
>>38721343
Not that sick.

Normally if I'm just a little sick I do very light excercise. Maybe some arms and a slow walk. Healing is important.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 385x336px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 385x336px
>>38721343
Don't you dare go to the gym stinking up the place with your doodoo smellin body on an elliptical. Heal yourself, boy! Not only that replenish your lost electrolytes because your body is in desperation mode.
>>
>>38721343

If you go to the gym while sick then you're scum of the earth. In fact if you go any where while sick you should just end it.
>>
Yeah, dont go to the gym.
Just chill.
I tried to go to gym a week after pneumonia got 'better' just thinking I would go light.
Got sick again and lost another couple weeks.
Not worth.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.