[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do girls care more about if you're trying to pick up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: waifu.png (718KB, 566x703px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.png
718KB, 566x703px
what do girls care more about if you're trying to pick up her.

body.
personality and charisma.
money.
>>
>>38721089
Social status
Do other girls in her vicinty think youre hot shit? if no then youre not getting lucky
If yes then you are getting lucky

Simple as that
>>
>>38721199
so basically charisma and personality.
>>
>>38721199
How to make social gains as a social outcast?
You gotta start making friends somewhere right, what's the best place to start if you're not gifted socially but are reasonably good looking?
>>
>>38721231
learn to socialize, learn to hold and initiate a conversation.

think of it, like 4chan but IRL.
don't be nervous, learn about normie hobbies, watch films, listen music, have hobbies.

be valuable, tell jokes, be funny.

read about PUA.

think of selling yourself as if you were a product.
>>
>>38721214
Whatever grants you social status is enough, her social circle? you must be king of it
if she is a sporty type, you need to be well respected in that field
If she is a musical chick, you need to play instruments, in a band or be able to sing
If she is a gamer you need to be good at that

Doesnt take awhole lot of thinking to figure this out anon

>>38721231
I have no idea, im the worst person to ask about these things since i cant connect to people at all and just go through the motions.
id suggest the logical place to start is to find a hobby youre good at/enjoy and do it, conditions are that it must be a social hobby such as(but not limited to):
>Dancing
>Any sport
>Martial arts
>Cooking
>Arts class

Use your imagination and find something you like, there has got to be something youve wanted to try right?
>>
>>38721307
you can still impress people if you're good at something.

you don't need to be good at soccer as long as you can sustain a convesation about it.

you don't need to be able to sing or play as long as you can impress with your knowledge of music theory and know about musicians.

plus being extremelly good at something will make you valuable.
>>
Hilarious how people always leave out face.

The answer to that question is your physical attractiveness which is primarily determined by your face.

/thread
>>
>>38721342
Ok so king could be a variant of things, ill admit that but you still need to be able to talk about(and preferably excel) at things she cares about

The guy up top who said you should treat yourself as a product youre trying to sell is dead on
She has a ton of options when it comes to dating and everyone is shilling for their own product so you need to do the same

Play to your strengths, avoid your weaknesses and find opportunities
>>
>>38721089
>money
>power
>money
>social status
>money
>charisma and personality
>money
>body

In this order
>>
>>38721411

So your fucking face which she looks at the most doesnt matter at all.
>>
>>38721089
In my early 20s i used to be 120lbs but charismatic as fuck and got girls all the time, now that I'm 220lbs and a social retard i can barely talk to women.
>>
>>38721089
Face
Personality
That is if you're younger than 25 (roughly)
>>
>>38722513
where the face meme comes from?

is not even the most sexy part of males acording to most female polls.
>>
>>38721199
How does social status apply to picking up club sluts?
>>
>>38721277
>think of it like 4chan
So I come up to a girl and call her a whore and tell her to show tits? Got it.
>>
>>38722624
not nigger, learn to socialize.
4chan is like easy mode socializing.

just don't be a jerk.
>>
Why the hell is this thread on /fit/?
>>
>>38722607
They didn't really think this through.
Social status only matters if it's not a club but a small gathering of people in an informal place.
The club is just a place where randoms meet up, rarely is it like a tiny community or place where you can PRETEND to be more then you are unless the club is their entire life.
And the way to give off an air of importance takes a lot. A lot more then the average asshole has.

To have false or look like you have social status in da club you need the look, a posse, and the swagger.

The first has to be bought at a store or can be built in the gym, the second? you have to go in with a group, that's all there is too it, the last can be practiced.

Any of the above two will get you laid. The first and last will get you basically any solo girl in the club who's just there to get her brains fucked out.
>>
>>38722677
Im not the guy you replied to and ive never in my 28 years been out one single night so i dont know how things work in a club setting but i doubt its that easy

Im fit, 6'1'' and decent looking. Youre telling me i could go to a club and get laid tomorrow night?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.