[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thought I'd come here cause I know this board as /healthandfitness/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Thought I'd come here cause I know this board as /healthandfitness/

>be me, athletic very healthy
>get anal fissure probably from lifting in high school (2013)
>forms into hemorrhoids over time
>suffer every day, try to treat them with creams, medicines, suppositories, baths, high fiber, vegetarian, EVERYTHING
>one gets thrombosed in 2015
>pain like nothing I've felt before, seriously, I have broken bones and gotten concussions and none of that shit comes close to a goddamn giant thrombosed hemorrhoid
>get the clot removed by a gi, relief for a month or so
>have another thrombosed hemorrhoid that began 2 weeks ago
>finally convinced doctors their goddamn creams won't work and I need surgery after 3 fucking years, scheduled for sept 20th

so has anyone dealt with hemorrhoids or sever chronic pain here? What in the FUCK do you do. I feel like I can't even live like this, I've layed on my bed for the past two weeks everyday in agony. I can barely get to work because I have to sit upright in a car, I can't have sex with the girl I fuck because if I feel any pleasure or get a hard-on my kegel muscle strangles the hemorrhoid and hurts.

Please /fit/, convince me that there's hope, that life is worth living with this goddamn pain, what the fuck do I do
>>
Surgery is youre only option. Cut that thing right off
>>
>>38720880
Too late for nutrition to take effect, you're fucked m8
>>
>>38720938
Proceeding with it of course, but fuck, I can't get the idea out of my head that all the surgery will do is create scar tissue, tighten the area, and generally do shit that in the long run might make the issue come back even worse.

Surgery is like a last resort with hemorrhoids, doctors don't want to do it and they tell you because it's so much better to let them just heal because of the long term issues surgery can cause. I'm also 21 which is stupidly young for these kind of issues..
>>
>>38720995
you just have to bee extremely consistant to get rid of a hemorrhoid. Drink tons of water, eat right, and take stool softeners for shits. Shitting is the number one thing that causes it not to heal. Also dont wipe excessively or at all. The only way I got rid of mine was by jumping in the shower and washing my asshole off with water after shitting. Also never itch it ever. Sounds gross but it got the job done
>>
ATG shitting, my friend. don't shit sitting down anymore.

also you should push your haemoorrhoid back in. that is going to help with the discomfort.

source: had a grape sized haemmy from shitting too hard once. took a week for it to go away.
>>
How the fuck do I avoid this shit?
>>
>>38721179
yea and also no wiping with tissues anymore like the other guy said. only wash with water from now on.
>>
>>38720880
>so has anyone dealt with hemorrhoids or sever chronic pain here?

Both acutally my hemorrhoids eventually went away for now about a week ago.

As for chronic pain i had two badly slipped discs a couple years ago that were pinching the nerve pretty bad. I literally couldnt do anything with causing so much pain got addicted to pain pills and alcohol thought about being an hero every day. Had spinal surgery hurts a little sometimes but not as much as before. Thats also the reason iam a fat fuck now.

Started dieting and cardio a month and a half ago determined to lose weight. Lost about 12 pounds already from like 310

Inb4 long post
>>
File: 1410540494647.png (397KB, 493x442px) Image search: [Google]
1410540494647.png
397KB, 493x442px
>>38720880
>get anal fissure probably from lifting in high school (2013)

no faggot, you didn't get them from lifting. you got them from SQUATS AND DEADLIFTS

keep ruining your bodies /fit/ . I'll be here, with slightly smaller quads and enormously healthier than any of you egolifters.
>>
Is high fiber enough to prevent it ?

I eat around 150g of fiber once in a while just so that shit doesnt happen to me.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.