[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey lads, /pol/ here, need a little help. Trump's medical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: 1473963115098.png (717KB, 1240x1753px) Image search: [Google]
1473963115098.png
717KB, 1240x1753px
Hey lads, /pol/ here, need a little help. Trump's medical record just got released. Is 441.6 Testosterone levels what you would call "High Test" ??
>>
If he was 20, that would be on the low side of average. That's pretty damn good for 70.
>>
>29.5 BMI

But he is totally healthy guys are.
>>
330-1100 is average range
Then again, for someone in his 70's that's probably slightly above average
>>
>>38720892
>judging a single person by BMI

Retard.
>>
>>38720864
400+ for his age is high test.
He is not a young buck anymore but still I can only dream of having that at 70
>>
>>38720912
I'd make fun of his hip/waste ratio too but that is not listed.
>>
>>38720864
>implying Trump isn't on TRT
fuck off
>>
File: 1471919384952.jpg (89KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1471919384952.jpg
89KB, 500x500px
>>38720892
He's just a bit chubby, which he eve. made sure to mention. Clearly it hasn't reached the point where it negatively affects his health, as you can see by OP's pic

Trump said, and I quote:
>admittedly, I'd like to lose 15 pounds

Try again, numale.
>>
>>38721016
Ur a faggot. 29.5 BMI is half a point away from being obese. He is fat as fuck. Just because you are also a fat burger doesnt make Trump less fat.
>>
>>38720892

hey guys Trump is overweight. that's just like Hillary's unconscious/dead body being Weekend at Bernie'd into a black van.
>>
>>38721041

BMI is only applicable at population level and is only even used there because the relevant information is frequently measured and easy to aggregate. The majority of this board is overweight/obese on the BMI scale. You are a retard. Not to mention the fact that Trump is almost certainly low dose cruising on test, I wouldn't be surprised if he was leaner than your average old man.
>>
No, it's slightly below average for a man of his age without diabetes if you actually look at the charts. Of course everyone here and on /pol/ will pretend otherwise.
>>
>>38721041
>70 year old man thats worked his ass off his whole life
>only health problem is a slightly high BMI

HURR HES FUCKING OBESE U IDIOTS
>>
He's 70 so its fine for his age.
>>
>>38721041
>you are also a fat burger
I'm 5'6 130lbs ya freak
>>
File: HIGHTEST.png (27KB, 546x306px) Image search: [Google]
HIGHTEST.png
27KB, 546x306px
>>38722044
Except it's not, retard. The man is fucking 70.
>>
>>38720864

You can be assured he will be using Test replacement therapy (TRT) prescribed by his doctor.

Every successful male over 60 in the US (who is still working) will be pretty much certainly on TRT. It works miracles, and testosterone decline is one of the primary factors in why men become pathetic and weak after 60
>>
>>38722061
29.5 is only "slightly high" if you are a fat retard burger.
>>
>>38720864
>(((Bornstein)))
>>
>>38722105
And human growth hormone.
Can't forget that.
Every single one is on hgh and testosterone.
>>
>>38722100
Nice study you got there retard

http://www.menshormonalhealth.com/normal-testosterone-levels.html
>>
>>38722110
Im not even american, and im 6'1 197

Fucking gtfo or post body faggot
>>
File: 1466099794346.jpg (64KB, 485x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466099794346.jpg
64KB, 485x720px
>>38722158
>20 year old study
>65-74 year olds not just 70 year olds
Yeah, nice study.
>>
>>38720912
Well in his case it is pretty applicable
He isn't exactly the body type that is an exception (muscly athletes)
He has admitted he could lose some weight, he can see that he is fat why can't you?
What a faggot cùck
>my daddy is healthy even though his doctor provided proof he isnt and he admits it
>>
>>38722212
You unironically think a study done on test with men aged 65-74 doesn't represent the test of the average 70 year old man?

Do you really believe one of the most references studies done on testosterone is no longer valid because it's 20 years old?

Are you autistic, or just willing to say anything at this point that aligns with your politics?
>>
For 70 its pretty darn good.
>>
>>38722310
>Do you really believe one of the most references studies done on testosterone is no longer valid because it's 20 years old?
You tell me, anon.
https://www.endocrine.org/news-room/press-release-archives/2006/testosterone_lvls_in_men_decline

Does it really upset you that much that Donald trump is in fact an alpha male with the corresponding test levels?
>>
>>38722328
>For men 65-69 years of age in this study, average total testosterone levels fell from 503 ng/dL (nanograms/deciliter) in 1988 to 423 ng/dL in 2003
So he is pretty much average
Congrats you played yourself
>>
>>38722328
So according to the famous 20 year old study he's slightly below average, and according to the study you linked (I have no idea how legit it is) he's slightly above average.

Not especially impressive either way, pretty average.
>>
>>38722388
NO HE IS LE ALPHA MALE DON!!!!!
DON'T BULLY MY DADDY!!!!!
HE WILL MAKE US GREAT AGAIN!!!
YOU CÙCK!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>38722350
>2003
2003 was 13 years ago anon.

>>38722388
>Not especially impressive either way, pretty average.
Hey if you want to call that a victory, go ahead. The dude is in top shape although a little chubby.
>>
>>38722328
The drop in test is directly attributed to electronic radiation, increase in sugar consumption and the pseudo food people consume on a daily basis.
>>
>>38722412
>13 years ago
So around when you were born?

You argued that a 20 year old study isn't applicable now, a 13 year old one is on the same bag lad. Regardless he is about average for his age in both not exactly "high test"
>>
>>38720912
Yeah dude, he's clearly a roidfreak
>>
File: 1473277675638.png (149KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1473277675638.png
149KB, 499x499px
>>38722462
>test levels found to be drastically dropping as the years go by
>study is 13 years old
>this has no further effect on test levels
Wew lad. I wonder why a study reporting the declining test levels in men is still applicable 13 years later, when a 20 year old study on then current test levels isn't!

What I was trying to say is that the 13 year old study's results, while bad, are probably not even as bad as the results would be now, 13 years later.
Numales are the living proof of this. This would mean that Trump's test levels are above average. Thanks for playing and remember to correct the record.
>>
>>38722634
You are assuming there is a trend that is continuing. You can't prove that it was leveling out at that value. As far as we can determine he is average everything outside of that is speculation and assumptions

I can point at facts and figures that say he is average, you can't point at jack shit that says for certain otherwise
>>
>>38722044
>No, it's slightly below average for a man of his age without diabetes if you actually look at the charts

>>38722689
I can't prove the trend (although you just have to look around to see it with your own eyes) so let's just forget about that. Lets say Trump is average.
But, see above. You or some anon said Trump is below average. I proved that he isn't below average.
Now you are saying you can point at facts and figures saying he is average. What happened to the below average? Are we moving the goalpost buddy? You smell like a lefty.
>>
>>38722745
I only said he was average, I also said he has an unhealthy bmi. I am a trump supporter I'm just not turning a blind eye to his flaws even though I support him

I hate people THAT say "x is the best" No matter how many flaws they have
>>
>>38722929
I was just arguing his test levels are average, maybe slightly above average. Seems like we agree then.

What you are experiencing now is people lashing out at you because you point out stuff that isn't even that big of a deal, or people already knew about.
Like his weight. The dude obviously doesn't look obese, but he isn't the lightest either.

If you start yelling "BUT HIS BMI IS UNHEALTHY!!!! ALMOST OBESE!!" people are gonna give you shit for that when the other candidate may literally be dead as we speak.
>>
>>38722105
If he was on TRT, it would be listed in the letter along with his lipid reducer and aspirin.
>>
>>38720926
He's definitely on TRT
>>
>>38720892
you realize he is 70 years old right?
>>
(((BORNSTEIN)))

Trump is a reptile
>>
>>38723255
My 70 year old grandparents have a BMI that is on the boarder of underweight
Being old isn't an excuse for being borderline obese. Trump has said he could lose a few pounds so all power to him and improving himself
>>
>high test
He has babby hands
It is scientific fact that babby hands = babby dick
Babby dick = babby test
>>
It's cool how the fat acceptance cucks are saying trump is "just a little chubby" when he's at the doorstep of obesity. Keep in mind he eats fast good and doesn't exercise.

Healthy At Any Size
>>
yall hating ass niggas have 90 E2 and 290 ng test while being skelly faggots... no hope for you fucking a tight piece of European supermodel and being worth 4 billion while running and having actual chance of becoming a 45th president of us
>>
>>38723483
>hating
>looking and formong an opinion from facts

Chill and accept the truth, you will be a happier person for it
>>
>>38720892

>yfw being slightly overweight will mean the american voter identifies with him more and votes him in
>>
Voting Hillary just to btfo these retarded trump posters
>>
>Hillary: "I'M HEALTHY! SEE I CAN OPEN A PICKLE JAR!!!!"
>Blacks out and collapses from """""""pneumonia"""""""".
>Trump: "I'm healthy, here's a letter from my doctor regarding my blood test results."
>Hillaryfags BTFO
>>
>>38720864
>6'3
>234
>29.4 BMI

Holy shit he's a hair's breath from being obese
>>
>>38721016
>borderline obese
>a little chubby
How is obese chubby? Is this an American thing?
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.