[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>out with friends for breakfast >friend orders steak and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1454611320854.png (153KB, 560x582px) Image search: [Google]
1454611320854.png
153KB, 560x582px
>out with friends for breakfast
>friend orders steak and eggs and gets fries substituted for bacon
>ask him why
>"i'm doing keto"
>ask him why
>i'm cutting, but also trying to gain muscle, and keto is the only way to do that
>tell him you can't really cut and gain muscle unless you're a complete noob [he's not] or on gear
>he and another friend at the table anecdotal evidence the hell out of me saying they have both done it themselves
>ask them if theyre sure they arent confusing muscle definition due to fat loss with "muscle gain"
>vehemently deny that could possibly be the case
>deny that studies have shown muscle gain in a catabolic state is almost if not entirely impossible
>tell me that there are no studies to support their claims, but just go look at the keto subreddit
>have the gall to tell me _I'M_ the one spouting broscience

God damn ketofags are annoying
>>
>>38717909
I really enjoyed your blog!!!
>>
>>38717909

> doing keto
> gaining muscle mass

ayy lmao
>>
>>38717909
>tell him you can't really cut and gain muscle unless you're a complete noob [he's not] or on gear

Yes you can you retard. Bulking and cutting is not the only way to get shredded.
>>
>>38717967
Are you pinning tren everyday?
>>
>>38717994
>>38717909
Spotted the dyel
>>
>>38717994
No. You should look at other places besides /fit/ for fitness information.
>>
>>38717909
Something tells me you're pretty new to weightlifting
>>
>>38717909
>tfw exercise biology major
Lost 20 pounds since the 1st of august and gained in all my lifts. Honestly, you just need to know how to structure your workouts and nutrition.
>>
>that skinny friend who thinks he knows more than you about weightlifting and nutrition
>>
>keto
>orders fries instead of bacon

He doesn't know what keto is, does he
>>
>>38718070
>>keto
>>orders fries instead of bacon
>He doesn't know what keto is, does he

Learn to read, faggot.
>>
>>38717909

You sound like a fatfuck SSfag, the other guy is correct.
>>
>>38717909
>2016
>thinking you can't gain muscle and lose fat at the same time

An hero
>>
Ketofags are worse than vegans, at least vegan chicks are hot.
>>
>>38718131
hello numale
>>
>>38718084
nah OP wrote it ambiguously.

don't blame the second retard, blame the first
>>
You eat at maintenance and lift and you recomp you retard. Recomping is literally doing both.

Not everybody should bulk and cut.
>>
>>38718192
Nice Samefag
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.