[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he doesn't jelq for dick gains >he doesn't workout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: girls_laughing.jpg (43KB, 600x363px)
girls_laughing.jpg
43KB, 600x363px
>he doesn't jelq for dick gains
>he doesn't workout the most import part of his body
>>
>>38717124
shitpost somewhere else
>>
>>38717124
>Most important part of the body
Yeah i dont think so
If the dick was an important part of the body youd see girls wanting to hook up with ugly guys with big dicks but they dont

To attract girls you need everything, not just one thing but every single thing
>>
>>38717145
>If the dick was an important part of the body youd see girls wanting to hook up with ugly guys with big dicks but they dont
[citation needed]
>>
>>38717145
>youd see girls wanting to hook up with ugly guys with big dicks but they dont

Oh anon..
>>
>>38717175
I got an 19cm dick but i havent gotten laid in almost two years
Several posts on this cesspool of a site also says guys with big dicks but otherwise unattractive features have problems getting laid

Big dicks are a plus, definetly but not the most important thing to attract girls mate
>>
I read up on it and it doesn't seem to have much scientific support behind it.

Shame, I'd like some more thickness on my bait and tackle.
>>
>>38717124
>implying I need dick gains
Stay insecure beta fag
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>38717507
>implying no matter what size you are bigger isn't always better

Unless you're 8x6 which I know you're not you have no reason not to jelq or use a bathmate

I'm 7.5x5.5 and do both

Before ever doing any of this I was 7x5 so it works
>>
>tfw I piss or cum blood after jelqing

N-no thanks, don't need it anyway
>>
>>38717221
This.
>>
>>38717145
>To attract girls you need everything, not just one thing but every single thing
not true.

money is the great equalizer
>>
>>38717599
Gf always joking about wanting to trim an inch or two off my dick.
7x?, haven't measured, but the girth hurts her every time.
>>
>>38717789
Money only gets you so far also, 4chan has put a premium on it but thats not how reality works
There are some girls who only care about money sure but the majority wouldnt fuck an ugly guy just because he has money

You need to be atleast average in other areas aswell to get girls if you plan to compensate with money
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.