[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>on /b/ /his/ /pol/ >they all say that /fit/ actually gets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: Chappelle-player-haters-ball.jpg (49KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
Chappelle-player-haters-ball.jpg
49KB, 500x376px
>on /b/ /his/ /pol/
>they all say that /fit/ actually gets laid
>go on /fit/
>all y'all niggas don't get laid, half y'all niggas get disgusted by slutty behavior and women wearing shorts that are too shorts

What's really good?
>>
yesterday my gf denied me sex because she might get her period soon
>>
>>38716757
We have standards you neckbeard
>>
>>38716779
>standards

My sides
>>
>>38716760
You know how I know you're a virgin?
>>
>>38716821
how
>>
>>38716757
>on /b/ /his/ /pol/
cancer
>>
>>38716840
you don't know about the joys of period sex
>>
>>38716757
>they all say that /fit/ actually gets laid
Read up on TRP on reddit, they say muscular guys gets girls aswell
Turns out its not true and alot of misunderstanding, amazing right?
>>
>>38716757
Read the sticky before posting ya cunt
>>
>>38716887
She's the one that doesn't wanna do it, I've just trusted her judgement on that

What's so good about it, seems pretty nasty
>>
>>38716760
She was just tired from Chad while you were at work.
>>
>>38716757
Not a lot of people on /fit/ are fit.
>>
>>38716903
Have a crazy hormonal bitch on your dick is fucking great famm. Just do it in the shower.
>>
>>38716757
>believing what 4chan tells you
>>
>>38716760
Inb4 someone posts that period sex comic.
>>
>>38716757
They don't know what they're talking about. Hell, retards on /v/ think /sp/ is a normie board when they might be the weirdest cunts on the site.

4chan's structure attracts a certain personality type, which you probably noticed from personality tests posted from time to time. People are generally INTP or INTJ, aka introverted thinkers. Introverted thinkers aren't going to be rolling in pussy for obvious reasons.
>>
>>38717913
Yeah but a lot of fit tested for entj and others like enfj, estj, and esfp. we're a mix of almost chads and some basement dwellers
>>
>>38716757
Some of us get laid with men because, much like gyms IRL, actual homosexuals post here.

No one here gets laid with members of the opposite sex though due to autism, same as the rest of 4chan.
>>
>>38717913
>tfw like thinking, solving problems, coming up with shit
>tfw hate most people
>tfw also want pussy
Shitty deal
>>
>>38718027

almost chads = brads
>>
>>38716757
my bitch gf won't stop putting her smelly feet in my face
>>
>>38716757
I don't get laid as much as I'd like but that's only because I only date girls with feminine penises.
>>
>>38717913
/sp/ is pretty fucking weird.
>>
File: 1.jpg (89KB, 720x627px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
89KB, 720x627px
>>38716757
just because we're able to talk to women without spilling spaghetti doesn't mean we despise them any less. if anything not putting the pussy on a pedestal makes people more convinced how useless women are at every aspect in life.
>>
>>38719687
/sp/ is the best board
>>
>>38717913
esfp reporting in and can confirm get laid a lot
basically to get laid just retake the mbti test and start your journey of faking being me ;^)
>>
ENTJ here
I don't get ridiculous amounts of pussy. But I've had five girls this year so far.
>haven't had sex in 3 months
>also nofap
>gains at an all time high
>>
>>38720111
Fag
>>
>>38719742
>we
W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D
>>
>>38719764
It is. I just hate the generals during major events.
>>
>>38716757
The board is getting astroturfed by dyel virgins from the alt right.

/fit/ has never been the best with women, but nowhere near as many people used to care about slutty women. Generally speaking, the more you get laid, the less you care about if your girl has had sex before.
>>
>>38716757
The guys who have their lives together and regularly get laid don't feel the need to cry and complain about something they aren't lacking
>>
>>38721396
You got me there buddy:^)
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.