[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the IRL true manlet cutoff? By this, the point in which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: averages.png (18KB, 161x232px) Image search: [Google]
averages.png
18KB, 161x232px
What is the IRL true manlet cutoff? By this, the point in which your height negatively impacts your physical attraction.
>>
Anything 5 inches below average
>>
>>38716388
Depends on where you live. In china 6' and you are tall. Same 6' in NL or other normal countries and you are a manlet
>>
>>38716388
5 inches +/- above average height

At that point you're becoming freakishly tall/short
>>
>>38716388

I'm 5'5" and know it's damaging down here

However, girls shorter than me (and some the same height) tend to still be interested.

I think it depends on the height of the girl. As I'm average height for a woman, and the girl has to be shorter than me, looking at bellcurves I'm limited to the bottom 40% shortest women, and the rare outlier who doesn't mind (often extremely tall so it's seen as socially acceptable to have a short bf).
>>
File: 33553535346.jpg (25KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
33553535346.jpg
25KB, 600x375px
>>38716392
>>38716392
>>38716392
>>38716404
>>38716404
>>38716404
t. 5'5" manlets

>>38716407
at least this guy isn't a fag about it.
>>
>>38716388

Well, I'm swedish and 5'7 or 5'8. No girls here really care, I'm moderately attractive, not very /fit/. I'm one of the "cool" guys in the city and people greet me at the club etc so I guess that's a factor aswell.

But I've never had trouble with my height, no girl has ever called me short and I had hooked up with 3 girls taller than me at 18. After 18 I noticed really no fucking girl cares as long as they're not like a head taller than me (I don't want those girls either). You just gotta be charming and cool, really. I see tall handsome fit guys hook up with wayyyy shittier chicks than me, and it makes me feel that I was downsized because if I was tall and attractive I would be a fucking god and the world would be unfair.

Currently hooking up with one of (in all of my friends opinions) the citys hottest girls. She gets up to 400 likes on her instagram. So 5'7 is really not fucking offputting, atleast not for me. Ofcourse I wish I was taller, but everyones does. I suppose 5'4 or 5'5 is where it starts getting weird because all girls look down on you (in a physical way).
>>
>>38716459
how the fuck are you 5'7 if you're swedish wtf
>>
>>38716468
I'm 9 years old.
>>
>>38716459
The reason you're able to hook up with 18 year olds is because they dont know their worth in the market yet. Once they realize they can get 6'2 Chad they would ditch you in a hearbeat.

Thats why my advice to all you manlets out there would be to date 18 year olds who aren't used to male attention. You have a higher chance scoring with them than woman who know what they can and cant get. Unless you click personality wise, most women wont settle for a lesser height if given the option.
>>
>>38716504
>18 year olds who aren't used to male attention
wat
>>
>>38716388
I'm 5'7 and its definitely a detriment
Fortunately average female height in my country is 5'5 so I am still taller than most girls and don't have problems with girls shorter than me, but it would be delusional of me to deny that I'm at a disadvantage
>>
File: Smug Sakura.png (605KB, 1428x777px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Sakura.png
605KB, 1428x777px
>>38716504
>18 year olds who aren't used to male attention.
>>
>>38716516
shy girls
>>
>>38716388
any height which has you regularly encountering woman who are more or less the same height as you. for the west, i'd say around 5'7-8.
>>
>>38716388
170cm according to nassa
>>
File: original.gif (980KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
original.gif
980KB, 480x360px
>tfw in this thread as a 5'10" male
>>
>>38716388
Depends on the girl. As long as you're taller than her she usually doesn't care, though being a foot taller tends to be the "sweet spot".

Giraffes and midget are so far in the outliers that they'll eschew traditional height preferences.
>>
>>38716609
>though being a foot taller tends to be the "sweet spot"
lol wat

so if she is 5'7 your sweet spot would be a guy that is 6'7?

>>
Subjective
Easy way to find out is if women are the same height or taller where you are
I'm 5'10 and still taller than most women here
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.