[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /fit/ fags. Much love to all you closet homos. Anyways.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: Hai2u.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Hai2u.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
Sup /fit/ fags.
Much love to all you closet homos.

Anyways. I'm looking for objective criticism, not validation.
Give it to me 100% real.

-pros/cons
-rate me on a scale of (omega neckbeard virgin) to (zyzz)

Stats
-------
Height - 6'3" (190.5 cm)
Weight - 260 lbs (118 kg)

Max (one rep) lifts
-----------------------
Bench press - 305 lbs (138.4 kg)
Deadlift - 420 lbs (190.509 kg)
The Press™ - 190 lbs (86.2 kg)
Squat (atg) - 380 lbs (172.3 kg)
>>
>>38715885
Terrible angle. 4/10. Learn to flex and pose properly.
Stats are good, somewhat unbelievable considering chest and forearm musculature. Bf% is a little too high.
>>
>>38715885
paintings are 10/10, very tasteful
>>
File: WaifuForLaifu.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
WaifuForLaifu.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
Looking to cut to 220 lbs by December.
I believe I have solid muscle mass under my fat layer.
I wanna make it all "pop"
>>
>>38715885
3 times stronger than me/10
how does it feel to soon hit lmao5pl8 squat
>>
File: yup.jpg (454KB, 1018x895px) Image search: [Google]
yup.jpg
454KB, 1018x895px
(pic for facial aesthetics)

>>38715898
Unbelievable? Fair enough, without proof...
Here's a video from 3 months ago.

Note: In the video I weighed 285 lbs, and I've lost 25lbs since then.

Protip: I worked on my squat depth, and my deadlift numbers went way up since then. Little growth in Overhead press and Bench, but considering I'm a lighter weight...guess it equals out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jclGtuH1468

>>38715908
Thanks, you should see the other three I have in my seduction-den. Bitches love fine art, wine, and bed-time stories. :D
>>
File: Stars.jpg (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Stars.jpg
1MB, 1920x1090px
>>38715929
Honestly feels like I'm facing death on squat max days.
It's my least favorite lift, and you know what that means? I train it hard.

But I'll hit lmao4pl8 waaaaaay before lmao5pl8.

Even then, I look forward to snappin' my shit up, in the pursuit of glory eternal.

And it doesn't matter that I'm stronger than you, the only competition is with yourself.
>>
>>38715983
You look like shit and you're strong as fuck. You'll look really good and have a more competitive total in the 105 class if you cut, but you probably already know this and you just took advantage of bulking too hard to troll /fit/.
>>
>>38716132
Those glasses aren't doing you any favours buddy, you look like Harry Potter.

Get contact lenses.
>>
seem a bit arrogant to think the board will care about one person fella, we have CBT threads for a reason, but I understand if you think you're a special snowflake and deserve extra attention.

Anyway I'm not that impressed by your physique, your squat and press are good, I feel like your deads are lacking, 190 isn't really acceptable for someone who can squat 170+ a2g, for perspective, my max squat is 155 and my dead is 220, so there's your weak spot.

Facial aesthetics is for faggots this is /fit/ not /soc/, but my opinion is "nothing special".

Hope this helps.
>>
>>38716776
Everybody looks like Harry Potter if they wear circular glasses now ?

Go an hero yourself.
>>
>>38715919
i think you might have gyno. u look like shit and seem annoying. good lifts though
>>
>>38715885
did u permabulk? how long been liftin?
macros and calories?
>>
File: Smile2.jpg (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Smile2.jpg
1MB, 1920x1090px
>>38716756
Yeah, I know I'm not lookin juicy just yet. I've got about 40lbs I want to lose. And I'd be happy at 15-18% body fat.
As far as strength, I'm nothing special compared to some other guys.
But I'd be happy being in the top 5-10% of males in my age group (18-30 years old).
Do you think I'm stronger than 90-95% of men my age?

>>38716776
According to male fashion and my face shape, round glasses are recommended.
And personally, I like wearing glasses. I don't mind losing a few points by wearing them.

>>38716805
Jesus, that's a strong deadlift. And your right, deads are my weakest lift. But it's also my favorite lift, because I grow more on that lift than anything else.

?/fit/ =/= /soc/?
Have you seen some of the straight cancer that gets post here? Just now I saw some PUA shit, a feel thread, nofap garbage, and some tumblr shitpost.
/fit/ has never been pure, and the only reason I stay is because cocksuckers like you.

As far as the special snowflake BS...
Yeah, yeah we all die.
We are all just biological machines.
And while each one of you cunts are special in your own ways... If everyone is special, then nobody is

BUT

For a few moments, we can make things feel special. Just appreciate the precious moments you are given.
So the next time you're firing up your tor browser, and jacking off to some twisted futa-yaoi-loli-incestuous-BDSM abomination......light a candle.
Take your time, and breathe. Feel the warmth of your fat thighs, and the cushion of your cum-stained chair...Feel the air as it rests on your sweaty body. And make it special.

Besides, it's not like I'm trip-fag. Fuck those guys.
When this thread dies, I go back to being one of you. You queers make this place alright.
Much love bud.

>>38716891
I hope not, but if I do, I'll just deal with it. Fuck surgery.
And thanks, I wish you good lifts too.
>>
go to r/fitness you ugly autistic fuck.
They are accepting of people like you there
>>
>>38717753
I want to cum all over your face and coat your glasses while you smile aimlessly at me
>>
hi buddy.

you have some decent muscle mass and you're pretty strong.

you're fat tho.

if you wanna look good you need to fucking cut.

to do it right it's gonna be hard and it's gonna take discipline and you're gonna have to track your protein intake like a fucking hawk.

godspeed, faggot
>>
File: Smile.jpg (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Smile.jpg
1MB, 1920x1090px
>>38716932
Pretty much permabulk mode.
I've played football at both the highschool and college level, and was always on a strength program.
I never payed attention to my body composition and just ate big.

Once in my early twenties I cut down to 220, and I was a monster. I never had that much attention in my life...then I gave it up and stopped training, but still ate big. Fast forward a few years and I weighed 304 lbs in Jan of this year. Decided to lift again, and here i am.
It didn't take long for me to recover my strength, even after all those years.

>>38717792
I'm not looking for acceptance. Just shooting the shit with my people. Meme'ing out and fucking around. Love you too.

>>38717804
Hot.
>>
lips and mouth shape are sadly the worst of your physique if I can say
but keep lifting bro, I wouldn't cut until march if I were you desu fampai. I believe in you <3
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.