[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You will never be lean >You will always be above 15% bf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: image_6.jpg (36KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image_6.jpg
36KB, 640x640px
>You will never be lean
>You will always be above 15% bf

Why lift guys?

I've never been below 15% bf or seen my abs in my entire life. I'm a fat dyel.
>>
Cut sugar, shit screws over your reward system in your brain. As well as being overweight decreases fluid intelligence.
>>
Get some discipline loser and learn how to manage your macros and caloric intake
>>
>>38714042
it's not that easy for some of us
>>
iktf. if you gain some muscle and up your protein intake on a cut it will get easier tho. you may never look shredded but you'll start to look better
>>
>>38714256
snort amphetamines you crybaby.

im starting to think that lame motivational shit is true. if you want it you will find the way, if not you will find an excuse
>>
>>38714256
its as easy as eating less, high satiety foods will help. Either man the fuck up and cut fat by eating less or accept your fate and stop whining on a korean message board for abandoned children
>>
>>38714322
>>38714379
I was eating 1800cals but hardly losing shit

Should I do 1500 cals, but with cardio and EC stack?
>>
>>38714403
What do you mean by "hardly losing shit"? What brand food scale do you have?
>>
>>38714417
I use the one in my gym lockeroom
>>
>>38714417
Oh food not weightscale

I don't weigh my food really, I only eat premade shit or stuff thata easy to measure with measuring cups because it's easier
>>
>>38714425
Food scale you nigger, not people scale.
>>
Kek, I've never been above 15% bf post puberty.

I'm apparently dyel by fit standards, but my body attracts girls so whatever.
>>
>>38714435
If you don't weigh your food, you don't know how many calories you're eating. Simple as that. Get a fucking scale like we told you to. You can get one for 10 bucks at Wally World.
>>
>>38714444
I only eat premade food where it's easy to measure

I have a Walmart scale but I never use it because I don't need it
>>
>>38714435
also
>I only eat premade shit

Stop eating retarded shit. Buy meat and vegetables from the perimeter of your grocery store. Weigh them, cook them, and eat them. You know how hard it is to 1,800 calories of chicken, vegetables, maybe some fruit and greek yogurt, without putting ranch and butter and shit on it?
>>
>>38714454
You clearly do if you're not losing weight on 1,800 cal, or you need a calculator because you're shit at math. Unless you're a sedentary 100 lb twink, you should be losing plenty of weight on 1,800 cal, at least a pound a week.
>>
>>38714479
I'm 5'11 220lbs

How can I get to 12% bf?

>>38714470
I don't know it's too hard

I have no money is it expensive? I'm in canada
>>
>>38714511
If you think that's too hard, you clearly have no real interest I losing the weight. If you did, you'd do what you had to do to do it.

>select all the food
>>
>>38714511
No. Buying raw ingredients in bulk is cheaper than buying premade processed food. Go to you grocery store and look at the bundles of carrots, celery, etc. It's all cheap as fuck Not the organic shit, organic veggies are a meme. 20 bucks will buy a fuckload of veggies. Get some meat. Canada fags gotta pay more for this, but it's still cheaper than buying processed food. Put the food on the scale. Look up the nutrition information. Log it. Every fucking thing that goes in your mouth. Don't drink a single calorie except maybe a glass of skim milk or a whey shake. Eat 1,800-2,000 calories a day, and lift weights 3-4 days week. Do some cardio if you want.

Really, just read the fucking sticky.
>>
>>38714379
Not OP but what are some foods that will keep me full for longer? One is oats but don't they have a lot of calories?
>>
>>38714624
Meat. Vegetables. Greek yogurt. Maybe some fruit if you're not one of those people that go ape shit if anything sweet touches their lips and have to eat an entire cheesecake to get their fix. If you can eat a 120 calorie apple and be good for a couple hours, that's fine.
>>
>>38714624
Oh yeah, obviously water and other zero calorie beverages. Most people find caffeine will curb their appetite, which is why black coffee and tea are popular. The caffeine will also slightly raise your TDEE. Some fatties find it helpful to drink a big glass of water when they start to feel hungry, and it get them by for another hour or two.
>>
>>38714256
And this is why you're not gonna make it, grov some balls and just do it
>>
I'm 5% and I eat literally whatever I want lmao
>>
>>38714256
fuck off op, you sound like a retard, no offense

losers like you will probably never change for the better, unless a massive event opens your fucking eyes

stop making excuses and looking for shortcuts, and read the DAMN STICKY GODDAMIT
>>
>>38714039

Fluid intelligence?
>>
>>38714256
Why isn't it? You pick up the fucking food.
>>
File: 1471520677222.jpg (32KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1471520677222.jpg
32KB, 250x250px
>ITT: OP did not read the sticky
>>
just make a fucking plan and stick to it goddamnit.

Listen dipshit, I was a fatty before and Iost 25kg in 3 Months doing nothing but cardio and PSMF.

Shit was so goddamn easy, too easy in fact.
it made me soft, dropping fat while being a fat fuck is one thing.
getting really lean while having an intermediate amount of muscle mass is a completely different challange.

so when I went in getting "lean" I had high expectations because of what I experienced before, but suddenly your wheight doesnt drop every time you mount the scale, the mirror wont show progress nearly as fast.
motivation is harder to keep up as you see less and less progress,on top of that your mind is going to try and convince you to stop dieting, to binge etc... the leaner you get the harder it was to resist.

Tried it multiple times, failed everytime.

That was because I didnt have a plan, a worksheet.
So make a plan while you#re in a good mood, one that you can stick with.
set daily/weekly goals, track it. Put the plan somewhere where you cannot avoid it. Use vibrant colors to highlight success and failures.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.