[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/, I've been trying to get not ugly and actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Hey /fit/, I've been trying to get not ugly and actually fit for about a year or so now, and recently I've felt as if I've plateaued, and haven't made any improvements with myself.
My /fit/ buddy told me to take an online test or something and this was my results. What do? I'll post pics of myself if needed.
>>
>>38712089
> plateaud
> that pic
Jesus Christ, how do you even exist? What's your routine? Do you even eat?
>>
>>38712089
This has to be a troll.

No way are you world class OHP but can barely squat a plate.
>>
>>38712140
I may be colour blind, but I think it's subpar. Other end of the spectrum
>>
>>38712140
I think that's the slightly purple subpar, not the red elite
>>
>>38712116
I usually just go to the gym and do whatever. I try to focus on legs on Wed, legs on fri, and on monday I just do stuff like sit-ups and push ups. By plateau, I mean max curl being 25 as opposed to being 5 when I started. I don't know, really. I have no idea what I'm doing. As for eating, it's just whatever shit I can find in the house, unfortunately.
>>38712163
>>38712140
>>38712172

Yeah, it's subpar.
>>
>>38712183
READ THE STICKY YOU FUCKING RETARD
>>
>>38712183
READ THE STICKY REEE
>>
File: url.jpg (13KB, 233x217px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
13KB, 233x217px
>>38712204
>>38712211
I DID
>>
>>38712183
>I just do whatever and eat whatever
>guys why am I not getting strong??
>>
File: the_weak_should.jpg (36KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
the_weak_should.jpg
36KB, 607x608px
>>38712220
NO YOU DIDN'T

SS+GOMAD YOU NORMIE
>>
>>38712229
That's the point yes

I'm aware of the fact that I'm doing nothing, it's why I need to read the sticky again
>>
>>38712220
Don't lie to us anon, we know you don't know how to read. So I'll be even more clear with you:
1. Do the Starting Strength routine
2. Eat well and drink a gallon of milk per day
3. Read the sticky a few more times
you disgusting normie.
>>
>>38712250
I'll work on that. I'm somewhat screwed on the food part as I'm not in complete control of what I'm eating, unfortunately. As for the rest, I'll read it a few more times.
>>
>>38712272
Can you buy and drink a lot of milk?
>>
>>38712315
Milk is taken care of. I pretty much only drink milk and water. With the food I normally eat alright, I think. It's at least better than it used to be. At the moment it's mostly canned food and hotpockets. Normally I'm able to get the stuff recommended in the sticky, but I guess it's not possible right now.
>>
>>38712352
Then read Starting Strength and get to squattin
>>
>>38712403
Alright, thanks for the help Anon. I know it's kinda annoying, but the help is definitely appreciated. I wanna get /fit/, but it's gonna be hard.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.