[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any hope for me if I'm a >Manlet >Poo in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_20160428-211447.png (946KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160428-211447.png
946KB, 1080x1920px
Is there any hope for me if I'm a
>Manlet
>Poo in loo
>Babyface (look like a 14 year old but I'm 19)
All at once??
I'm still gonna work out either way since it's the only thing I have left but is there any chance of me getting laid with an actual hot girl? (not settling for an uggos)
>>
>>38711866
Be careful. Insecure white people are about to post in this thread
>>
You could make a decent twink for a real man
>>
>>38711866
Get a proper haircut and lose the fat. Tbh the reason why your facial aesthetics are shit is because of the fat.
>>
>>38711872
I just want someone to tell me the truth so I don't get my hopes up
>>
>>38711894
Pics months old, I got a better cut but I can't lose the fat in my face, even on 1000 calories a day
>>
Lose some weight and your face will look a lot better. Be glad you're not ugly.
>>
>>38711916

Do HIIT. Check Zuzkalight on youtube. Her workouts are enjoyable and fucking work.
>>
Not Op but I wonder
What do femanons think of guys like this
I have a couple freinds that look like him and they seem to be in similar positions
>>
>>38712002
Do they have money? High status jobs? If yes then they will have no problems with women
>>
>>38711916
Hahahahahaha, youdumbsandnigger

Thats not how you cut
>>
>>38712026
We're uni students
>>
>>38712039
You cut by eating less calories what are you talking about
>>
>>38712050
Do their parents have money? Do they have nice cars? Are they able to socialize? It's really not hard to get a girl even when you're ugly if you know how to make them feel good and get their blood pumping. Women are super spontaneous and even if they have a man you can easily swoop in at least for a night
>>
Get involved in some organization that makes you look socially connected. Get out in public, throw parties, get connections, and make $$$. Everything else will take care of itself (except the curry smell, the unearned arrogance, the rapey approaches, the weird headbob thing, and all the other shit that makes Indian people a chore to be around).
>>
It's a sad day when you have to use money to attract girls
>>
>>38712077
They can socialize like any normal person but their parents are pretty middle class. We're uni students so none of us have cars rn
>>
>>38712086
Well i was raised in the us so I don't have the curry scent of the head Bob
Idk if other people think I'm rapey but I don't really give out compliments it show sexual interest right away so I would assume it's not a problem
>>
File: 084[1].png (102KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
084[1].png
102KB, 300x256px
>>38712098
>We're uni students so none of us have cars rn
>>
>>38712098
Go get a job and at least get a cheap car m8. Otherwise go to house parties find a girl who looks bored or too good for the room and chat/booze her up
>>
File: ix06Qii.gif (448KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
ix06Qii.gif
448KB, 500x275px
>>38712087
Growing up my mom said to always focus on my education so I can make lots of money to attract a beautiful wife
> tfw

At the same same, my mom only married my dad because she thought he was gonna make a lot of money (he didn't)
>>
>>38712133
That did sound stupid lol
But uber works fine and it's kind of fun
>>
>>38712123
Then do what my neighbor does. He targets all of the ESL students and plans cool trips out camping, house parties, study groups, etc. Just being around women more often will increase your chances of getting laid.

Try to target the brown nerdy girls. White girls will most likely see you as an exotic fling at most, and will choose Chad once he's done going through the sorority roster. Brown nerdy girls will be open to dating brown nerdy guys. You'll also probably have more in common experience-wise. If you're just competing with the alpha college guys, you're gonna spend a lot of nights alone.
>>
>>38712135
Hate to say this man, but your mom is a gold digging whore
>>
>>38712076
You're starving yourself pajeet
>>
>>38712134
Why do you need a car?
>>
>>38712228
Brown chicks want Chad idk what your talking about. Literally every Asian/Arab/brown girl wants a fucking Chad or Tyrone
>>
File: 1456106113744.jpg (68KB, 480x410px) Image search: [Google]
1456106113744.jpg
68KB, 480x410px
>>38712244
It's okay, I already knew that. I think I grew up with a really fucked view of women because of my mother. She always makes fun of my dad for being a manlet (5'5") too.
>>
>>38712299
Yep i had a tall 6-2 brown friend in hs, really chill super cool dude and smart, seemed to have everything going for him. His gf left him for a nigger that skipped class to sell weed.
>>
>go to india
>get food poisoning and sick
>lose fat
>>
>>38712304
>Tfw when 5'5

Why isn't it socially acceptable to get hookers?
Like why can't I just walk into a brothel with hella cash fuck some bitches and leave and have it be socially acceptable
>>
>>38711866
At least you got a clean face
>tfw my mom's Mexican and she gave me shit tier skin that made me go on Accutane
>>
File: 1469139136130.jpg (38KB, 355x369px) Image search: [Google]
1469139136130.jpg
38KB, 355x369px
>>38712455
That pic is edited af bro
I would take a fresh pic but didn't feel like it
I have a fuckton of discoloration because I picked at pimples and shit
>>
>>38712283
So you can transport your bitch and you don't get cucked by her ugly friends who use taking her home as an excuse to leave you with your dick in your hands.
>>
>>38713033
Take a fucking uber then
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.