[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a DYEL (6'0 140 pounds) with trouble even hitting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1448984405581.jpg (98KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1448984405581.jpg
98KB, 1080x1080px
I'm a DYEL (6'0 140 pounds) with trouble even hitting a goal of 2k calories. Because of the fact I'm having trouble hitting my goals I stopped lifting so I can gain a little weight and figure out what's wrong with me.

I found out that if I eat a big dinner or something and hit my caloric requirement the next I'm still stuff and bloated and barely hit 1k. I also realized I only have bowel movements like once every three days.

In short I don't think I'm eating enough because I'm all backed up. I know fiber makes you feel full so I'm thinking of drinking metamucil
>>
Hmmm
You should load up on bananas rice applesauce and toast with butter
This is the BRAT diet. Might help with your upset stomachs

Also... Up the protein to 1g per 1pound of body weight.
Eat early and eat often. Don't gorge before bed I don't think that's gonna help you clogged butt
>>
Make shakes, drinking your calories is easier than eating them. Although you should eventually transition to food.

As for what's wrong with you: your body is used to be malnourished, your metabolism is slow, your gut fauna is probably fucked up, and your stomach is the size of a golf ball. This will take time for your body to adjust.
>>
>>38712100
I've thought about adding olive oil to water I'm drinking since mass gainers are expensive. Is that healthy?
>>
former 6'4" 165 lbs here

I gained a lot by smoothies:
3 scoops
0.5 cups of oil
1 cup of oatmeal
1 banana
(+ water, sweetener, cinnamon, et c)

roughly 1100 kcal

about 3 cups of fluid to drink

1-2 ED
>>
>>38712263
also throw some creatine in there
>>
>>38712263
Three scoops of what?
>>
>>38712313
just read the sticky and lurk more okay
>>
>>38711722
lol what the fuck.. my breakfast is 1k calories and I could still eat another 1k right in that sitting.

fucking skeletors man
>>
>>38712385
Nah you just a fat ass...
>>
>>38712219
no
>>
>>38712313

>Three scoops of what?
>>
>>38712219
add walnut or avocado oil to protein shakes, theyre both very mild, and walnut even adds a bit of a nice flavor. olive oil is bitter as fuck, and oil wont mix with water at all. if all you have is olive oil, take a shot or two of it at night. but really you should just go buy walnut oil
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.