[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are my gains increasing despite the fact I've stopped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 712772_o7005.jpg (66KB, 602x604px) Image search: [Google]
712772_o7005.jpg
66KB, 602x604px
Why are my gains increasing despite the fact I've stopped autistically tracking everything?

Been liftan over 4 years, tracked my routine and nutrition for the better part of 3.5 years, stopped doing this 6 months ago, just eating using common sense, mostly eating like a bro, training using retarded bro-methods that I've never used before, just doing that retarded "hit the muscle from every angle" shit, and for fuck sake, I've actually improved on my gains..
>>
because everything is a meme and no one understand the human body
>>
Mixing it up can really make a difference. Really all it is honestly. Also you probably have good eating habits installed in you so probably are still eating a proper amount.
>>
honestly dropping the whole "i can do only 3x5 or 4x8" mindset was what was holding me back as well.

you see the decent sized bros go in and they get fired up and they're like, "WOO BUDDY GO HIT THAT SHIT YEAH" and it'll be like their 15th set of bench and they'll be struggling to lock out 185 at this point but fucking works
>>
File: 1473783705251.jpg (118KB, 426x454px) Image search: [Google]
1473783705251.jpg
118KB, 426x454px
>>38710364
limiting your volume was holding you back

>>38709624
you've increased your training volume

you know why most of those bros doing 19 sets of bench outbench SS fags?

that's right, training volume is the #1 factor in making any gains
>>
I know that feel
nowadays when I decide to cut I start by roughly calculating how many grams of rice/oatmeal I have to substract from each meal and I do that but then I kinda go by how I feel
I know exactly how I feel when I'm in a deficit, when I'm maintaining and when I'm on a surplus
I might not be counting the calories at all but if I feel tired and weak enough I know for sure that I'm losing fat right at this moment because I've done it so many times already
>>
>>38710421
Solid wisdom and a World Peace pic? Quality post/10.

MDE PRESENTS: WORLD PEACE
12:15 EASTERN ON [ADULT SWIM]
>>
>>38709624
arent you that mf dating videl satan?
>>
>>38709624
Ya. My gains improved a lot ever since I stopped tracking nutrition and programming as strictly.

Now I just eat what feels like "a lot" and go very near to failure on the last set. And my assistance work is basically some retarded shit like 5x10 or 5x12... I've even picked up cardio.
>>
>>38711111
Fug. That's a waste of a get.

fuarkin #1 brehs
>>
I actually got better gains once i dropped the brosplit and did 3x upperbody with less volume
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.