[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lifting for girls >not knowing what women really want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: money.jpg (183KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
money.jpg
183KB, 1200x801px
>lifting for girls
>not knowing what women really want
>2016

i came here to laugh at of you
>>
>>38709576

Evidently neither do you. Everybody knows girls want three things.

FACE
FRAME
HEIGHT

But you're a beta GYMCEL who thinks he can get a loyal gf with his money. Meanwhile CHAD eats PIZZA and fucks your ONEITITS.
>>
No disagreements here on my end OP.
>>
>>38709576
Enjoy paying for your wife's 'sessions' with her personal trainer.
>>
>lifting and making money are mutually exclusive
>>
I laugh at of your doughy weak physique and are fuck your girlfriend who she finds you unattractive while you're working another 18 hour day.
>>
>>38709576

Whats wrong buddy? Having a bad day? Wanna talk about it?
>>
>>38709576
>he thinks i lift for girls

i lift for myself, faggot
>>
>>38709647
you dont
stop lying u liar
>>
>2016
>Not lifting as an escape
JUST
>>
>>38709576
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>38709576
>fit
>6'
>95k/year

but bald, and 34. can't have it all i suppose -- but tis pretty easy all things considered.
>>
Women want someone whose grown up with a normal life, with overall mostly positive life experiences through encouragement in their life, which in-turn formed an out-going and warm personality, engaging and energetic.

Women don't want a guy that's been mocked, belittled and made fun for most of his life, which in-turn has caused him to become closed off, quiet and completely unengaging in social interaction.

Once you realize the way you as a person turn out is all based on your experiences growing up, then you will figure out what's wrong with you.

It has nothing to do with money, aesthetics, etc. You can still be good looking and have lots of money, but still lack interpersonal and hetero-social relationship skills if you're brought up in an environment that doesn't allow you to grow.
>>
File: 1440695167469.jpg (599KB, 1043x892px) Image search: [Google]
1440695167469.jpg
599KB, 1043x892px
>>38709662
>he doesn't lift so he can masterbate to himself in the mirror.
look at this faggot.
>>
>>38709576
or you can have money and lift
>>
Joke's on you my dude, I lift and have money and I hate girls.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.