[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>look at cbts >other people posting bodies in other threads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>look at cbts
>other people posting bodies in other threads
>people at the gym
>good, healthy skin
>meanwhile I'm still dyel and I have horrifically deep stretch marks on my arms and legs from the weight I've already gained
>think one arm's is starting to extend to my biceps
I want to kill myself, I didn't have this before I started lifting and eating
Makes me feel like I shouldn't have bothered honestly
>>
>>38709321
look man, these folk all put in hard work to get where they are right now
respect the fact that you're different from them, they've all got their insecurities, but focusing on them instead of yourself is the wrong angle

how about you put in the hard work yourself? if they look that good, that means at least 1 year of consistent (and I do mean consistent) diet, as well as training.
Note that I say at least. Let's have this discussion again in a bunch of years, see if you really still are dyel etc etc whatever you were complaining about

put in the honest, hard work that it is, and these things change. The first thing that will _have_ to change is your defaitist mentality though, jfc
>>
>>38709321

Just don't ever go to CBTs, it makes you feel like shit.

In fact, you should just avoid /fit/ altogether and just hit the gym. It will be much better for your sanity.
>>
>>38709321
>it's hard so I'm going to give up
>>
>>38709361
>>38709342
>>38709350
I'm talking about my stretch marks, not about being dyel

Sorry if the point was missed
>>
>>38709406
'whatever you were complaining about'
my point still stands
get on it lad, the other anon's right, the more time you spend here, the more you will go into such a crazy spiral.

You are the protagonist in the theatre that is your life, give people a show instead of a self-pitying dialogue
>>
>>38709406
They will fade after time. It's not a big deal, get some cream.

Would you rather have stretch marks or be dyel?

Man up and stop whining
>>
stretch marks are badass
tokens gained from deciding to change
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>38709536
my stretch marks are incredibly deep, and dark. I doubt they'll be fading but I'll probably go to surgery eventually and hope it looks good. Just feels bad, cause no matter what I do to improve myself something has to fuck up along the way. Just depressed and venting, sorry.
>>
Post photos of the stretch marks, I imagine your own insecurities make them appear much worse to yourself than they actually are.
>>
>>38709908
I'm at work now, trust me senpai it's not me exaggerating, they're pretty bad. They're not ALL OVER my arms luckily, just from the armpit are to above the bicep. On my right arm I think it's going to my bicep though and I can't stand it, it's and enough already and still spreading...

They're just really dark and red, they're not the light stretch marks some
People have. I'm sure my insecurities add but I'm being realistic here too
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.