[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any tips on getting rid of 'mothers apron'? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Any tips on getting rid of 'mothers apron'? I'm currently doing cardio at the moment to drop and later do weights. All the chick mags seem to do spot training to get rid of it. And fuck tummy tuck is out of the question, massive unattractive scar.
>>
>>38709223
>spot training

lol fucking garbage. weights and cardio. Don't eat shit. Won't happen overnight. In other words read the sticky.
>>
Eat less.
Move more.
>>
>>38709223

Keep on dieting/exercising.

It's infuriating how long I had to wait before this section of fat was next up to be lost. Fat distribution is weird annoying like that.
>>
File: badnews.jpg (29KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
badnews.jpg
29KB, 599x337px
>getting rid of 'mothers apron'
>tummy tuck is out of the question
>>
>>38709323

Not that anon, but how long did it take for you?
Ive lost nearly a hundred, over the years, and im still trying to get fat off that area among others.
>>
>>38709439

2 years (220 to 130, 5'8, f) and it's just only recently (July) started to get smaller. I admittedly decided to take it slow because I've read that helps avoid stretchmarks (either correct or I just got lucky), but the pouch was really starting to get to me.
>>
File: 1423780699964.jpg (98KB, 609x960px) Image search: [Google]
1423780699964.jpg
98KB, 609x960px
>>38709495

Same for me- lost the majority of the weight in 2015, but still some residual fat leftover.
I think Ill be cutting and lifting till Christmas...
Thanks for your reply
>>
>>38709292
All women's magazine regarding exercise are pure garbage I noticed.
>>38709390
And have a scar on top of my c-section scar? No thank you
>>38709495
2 years? Damn I guess I know what the appropriate timeline is. Thanks anon
>>
>>38709223
Lift
Diet
Cardio
Derma roller
Time
>>
>>38709558
>And have a scar on top of my c-section scar? No thank you

You already have a c-section scar you dumb whore, what difference is it going to make?
>>
>>38709223

Here's the truth, though you may not want to hear it:

While there is some fat left to be lost in the picture on the left, she's sporting some loose skin, as well. No matter what people try to tell you, loose skin like that WILL NOT "tighten back up." You can lose all the fat out of it, and it will still hang there, because there's no biological or physical pressure for it to return to its previous taut state. The only remedy for that is surgery. I'm not trying to be a downer, but that's just the way it is.
>>
>>38709558
>falling for the children meme
Have fun with your ruined body.
>>
>>38711184
Because I'm not going to have two scars and look like Ive been mauled by a badger

>whore
I've been married to the same dude for 10 years you asshat
>>
>>38713290
>married
Whew! Thanks for clarifying. For a second I was worried you fucked around, but that's IMPOSSIBLE since you're married, right?
>>
File: 1473273172067.jpg (655KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473273172067.jpg
655KB, 1920x1080px
>>38713349
kek
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.