[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone substitute dips for bench press in SS? I personally prefer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1465220217871.jpg (179KB, 662x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1465220217871.jpg
179KB, 662x1200px
Anyone substitute dips for bench press in SS?
I personally prefer it because I have long arms and bench is my weakest lift.

Also
>tfw she says I'm not that type of girl
>>
>that bruce jenner face tho

I thought it was a mad with synthol tits at first glance
>>
>>38707793
Good god, i havent seen this level of humble brag in a long time
>>
>>38707837
>>38707815
That's not my girl its just something I got off /fit/. I was talking to this girl and she said I'm not that type of girl, it just really irks me because I've been told that multiple times by different girls. It's aggravating at this point.
>>
>>38707885
>virgin detected

every fucking girls says this and must be allowed to think it lol.

They'll totally suck your dick as long as you under stand that "she's never just done that for a guy on the first date/ she never does this"
>>
>>38708103
>she's never just done that for a guy on the first date/ she never does this
Seems like a lie though
Girls are pretty consistent in how they treat guys, if they reject one they are likely to reject the next
If they put out on the first date for one guy she is likely to do the same for the next

I frankly dont get this, if a girl doesnt have sex on the first date im not really inclined to go on a second date with her
Im dating girls because i want to fuck, not because i dont want to. I can do that shit without them
>>
>>38707885
Bro this is the lie women tell themselves to avoid slutshaming themselves I had a this qt Lil blonde tell me she's not that type of girl while my dick was in her ass in a hotel her bf was paying for they all say that just do it anyway that's what they really want
>>
>>38708174
>Girls are pretty consistent in how they treat guys

lmao
>>
>>38708174
the fuck am i reading?
>>
>Is bad at something
>Wants to replace it instead of getting better at it

You wont ever make it.
>>
>>38708103
Yes I am a virgin, but I've been trying to get out there though.

>>38708192
I can't think of anything to say when they say that to me through text or on a date. I just kind of gawk because I know they're lying. I just don't get it.

>>38708308
Bench sucks dick m8
>>
>>38708262
>>38708281
Feel free to voice an actual concern instead mates, its a free country after all
>>
>>38708174
>If they put out on the first date for one guy she is likely to do the same for the next

Wew lad
>>
>>38708360
>>38708174
english your second language?

no shit it its a lie thats the fucking point. let them lie.
>>
>>38708920
>english your second language?
It is actually
Where did i go wrong?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.