[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm considering jaw/chin surgery but maybe I'm just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: chin.png (2MB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
chin.png
2MB, 960x1280px
I'm considering jaw/chin surgery but maybe I'm just fat.
I usually go for a longer, shaped beard and usually does the trick but I'm tired to be "that one guy with a beard" and kinda bothers me that every girl I fuck probably wouldn't If I wasn't tall, swole and shaved.
What do you think?
>>
File: chin2.jpg (42KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
chin2.jpg
42KB, 540x960px
>>38706951
Longer beard pic for comparison.
>>
>>38706951
Idk I'd get surgery if I were you.
>>
>>38706996
thx for being sincere
>>
>>38706966
longer beard looks nice anon, if you feel like you want surgery then go for it man, but the long beard looks nice as fuck friend.

I'm not saying you shouldn't get surgery since your jaw is shit but you look good with longer beard anyway, obviously it's not ideal to have hair on your face all your life so whatever you wanna do 'non.
>>
>>38707004
Only as sincere as you are amigo.
>>
You should ask anyone other outside of 4chan. Honestly, if you don't have a 10/10 jawline, you're gonna get told to get surgery
>>
>>38706966
lose weight and just have longer beard looks great, don't shave it that far up, shave it where your neck start
>>
>>38707041
Probably I'd be told to even with Brad Pitt tier aesthetics but as long as
people are nice to me they're just expressing opinions.
>>
>>38706966
My opinion is that you should stop being a fucking woman about this. Just live with the jaw you have and get. fucking. over it. Stop complaining about something you cannot change and instead focus that energy into things you can.

This is the kind of piddly shit women get their panties in a bunch about.
>>
>>38706951
Why would you consider getting a jaw/chin surgery? Lose some weight and lose the beard, you should be below 10% bodyfat to determine wether or not you like your own jaw
>>
>>38706951
Chew gum incessantly. It stregthens the jaw line. I do it just because nicotine gum keeps me from cancer sticks but I have noticed it does work
>>
>>38706951
Also don't ask /fit/ about what they think
They aren't the ones living with your chin
They aren't the ones having to go through surgery and the after result
They aren't the ones you have to answer to, you have to answer to yourself, so ask yourself about it and stop being so insecure
You look good, im mirin those beard genetics, no homo
>>
>>38707071
Exactly. But what I mean is don't let us be your deciding factor if you truly want it. Get different opinions.

You're honestly fine
>>
>>38706966
you look hot dude, just drop 10 lbs.

t. Bisexual man
>>
>>38706951

How about you kill yourself you fucking faggot? What sort of pathetic insecure cunt do you have to be to get jaw surgery? Are you a women? I'd advise you to get your cock chopped off and get some estrogen to finish your transition into a women.
>>
>>38707018
are you fucking retarded.

he literally has an absolute decent and heatlthy jaw with a perfectly placed maxilla bone.
>>
>>38706951
Objectively? You've got a far above average jawline. You should take better care of your skin, though, and drop a few bodyfat percentage. You're pulling off the beard really well.

I wouldn't focus on the kind of good looking you want to be, but instead try to make what you /already have/ look as good as you can.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.