[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if i was unpopular in high school, do i have a chance of making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 2016-04-03.png (80KB, 1115x865px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-03.png
80KB, 1115x865px
if i was unpopular in high school, do i have a chance of making it? or does that mean that i'm a genertically inferior male
>>
testerone is aquired at high school, so no you're fucked basically
>>
>>38706889
shit
>>
>>38706889
yeah, its like a contract being signed. after that point you have a certain test quota that you cannot naturally surpass
>>
Zyzz did the same friend.

you can make it too brah
>>
How can I guesstimate my test? Are there features that I can look for?
>>
>>38706949

below average dick size
>>
>>38706848
no, lots of people change in college. I did it my first year, high school beta wearing hoodies every day and not talking anyone. First year of college I got a fuccboi haircut, wore all the fuccboi clothing, and talked to everyone. Took me about 2 months to open up. Tinder also made things way easier
>>
>>38706848
yes, you definitely can. I'm 35 and plenty of the high school losers I knew back then have done well. Many of the people who got the best grades haven't done well at all, and many of the most popular guys are working deadend jobs. A lot of talented people seem to do enough to get a decent job, spawn a couple of kids and their careers grind to a halt as they focus more on family than work. Of course, that's not necessarily a wrong choice even though many people judge success purely by how much money you earn.
>>
>>38706968
Average is 8x6 by the way
>>
>>38707051
kek
in china perhaps
>>
File: tmp_9496-Girls-1811280219.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9496-Girls-1811280219.png
490KB, 449x401px
everyone who was popular in high school talked about the "good ol days" so I stopped talking to them all and now all I see baby pictures, rose tinted nostaliga, and normie lifestyles.
>>
>>38706848
people who were popular in high school are likely to be fat, depressed, and stuck with shitty kids from some chick they couldn't pull out of in time. Don't fret, bro.
>>
>>38707158
Uropoor detected
>>
>>38707212
You still seem like your feelings are hurt that we didn't include you.

Maybe popularity in high school has little correlation with future success, happiness and gains.
>>
>>38706848
Both.
>>
File: gatby.gif (966KB, 500x526px) Image search: [Google]
gatby.gif
966KB, 500x526px
>>38706848
Think about it this way: being unpopular in your formative years led you to seek answers and solutions - this puts you at a huge advantage for the future, especially in today's world.

Yeah, Chad the football captain had experiences that you will never have. But Chad will get tied down by life - marriage, kids, mortgage, alimony, possibly encounters with the law enforcement, shitty job... because he doesn't know any better. But you do. You are on 4chan, so you must know what kind of behavior women expect from men and how the society works on larger scale.

It's like being a man vs. being a woman. Women get everything handed to them in the beginning and then their value starts to decline. Men have a hard time in the beginning but then their value starts to increase, if they work for it. And being in the top 10% of men is easy nowadays if you live in the Western world. If your body fat is 15% or thereabouts, you are already way ahead of like 85% of guys. Doesn't matter if you are 25, 32, 44 or 50 years old.

Go have experiences that the Chad of your high school will never have.

Unless you are under 6 feet. Then you are fucked.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.