[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CHAD eats PIZZA with ABS is a fucking MEME >Average pizza

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: pixxa2.png (232KB, 903x457px) Image search: [Google]
pixxa2.png
232KB, 903x457px
CHAD eats PIZZA with ABS is a fucking MEME
>Average pizza
>50 grams of fat
>100 grams of carbs
>50 grams of eggwhites.
thats 1010 kcal
I don't know man but that fits my macro's so whats the big deal?
>>
>>38706071
>50 grams of eggwhites
Wut?
>>
>>38706071
>IIFYM
have fun never making it
>>
>>38706085
far as i can tell he has one of those word changers set to change 'protein' to 'eggwhites'

but that would be weird
>>
>>38706090
Elaborate
>>
>>38706071

Of course it's a fucking meme, when have you ever seen a pizza with abs?
>>
>>38706136
He's probably a native German speaker. The German word for protein is "Eiweiß", literally "eggwhite"
>>
I eat like utter shit even while cutting senpai and still have abs and shit

like one day I go to my local chicken shop or doner shop yeah next day I go get a dominoes you know, as long as I hit my macros it's fine, if I see myself getting a bit chubs then I go back on strict diet but blud it doesn't matter if you have high test like me ya know senpai
>>
>>38706249
that makes more sense

pretty funny
>>
>>38706071
Short girl here
I eat pizza four times a week
I don't work out just walk a lot
Skinny af o
>>
File: 4-chan-yellow-face-meme.jpg (42KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
4-chan-yellow-face-meme.jpg
42KB, 330x319px
>>38706071

>THOSE MACROS fit your goal

was your goal being a fat piece of shit dyel after 10 years of "training"?
>>
>>38706304
notice she never mentioned her weight or frame but just that's she short.
>>
>>38706071
just burn it. body doesnt know what u eat.
>>
>>38706071
I actually tested this out, at home I follow a good diet, had to travel with my mates and in so eat with them. It was mostly pizza, burgers, and a few times i talked them into subway.

Over the course of a 2 weeks I lost my bottom 2 abs, and my shoulder to waist ratio got a small hit. chest didn't show much of a change, but then again it is my most mature and conditioned muscle. Arms looked nicer with a bit more fat desu.
>>
>>38706304
I don't see your point. Eating pizza 4 times a week for unknown quantities doesn't mean anything other than you just don't eat much.
>>
>>38706071
Chad doesn't eat crap, exercises and if he has to bend his diet a bit during the day, he plans beforehand. That's his secret.

If you eat 50g of pasta as lunch and 100g of white meat you get less than 400 calories in, and then you can eat whatever you want, pretty much.
>>
>>38706085
In germam protein means eiweiß.
Eiweiß means also eggwhites.
I asssume op is from germany and as always a huge faggot.
>>
>>38706344
Notice you can't read
>>
>>38706071
Chad is on roids, retard
>>
>>38706284
How's it feel being a 135lb twink? Post a picture. You won't because you're a bitch. Get rid of your trip pussy.
>>
>>38707741
No, that's brad. The rich bitchnigga that wishes he was a Chad and spends a fortune on doing it.
See Zyzz.
>>
>BOGO sandwiches at Wendy's
>2 doubles for 5$
>1600cal
>100g protein
>who cares about fat or carbs

Protein shakes with water to get me to 2000cal, 200g protons for the day, still on track to lose weight today.
>>
CHAD burns those EXTRA LARGE CHEESE PIZZA calories from FUCKING YOUR ONEITIS'S PUSSY HARD every day
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.