[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw when i go out and 95% of men have legs as skinny as an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1471625999592.png (138KB, 395x386px) Image search: [Google]
1471625999592.png
138KB, 395x386px
>mfw when i go out and 95% of men have legs as skinny as an anorexic 12 year old
what the fuck is up with this shit? is this some new fashion i haven't caught up with yet? little tap and their leg would break
>>
But they get more pussy than u
>>
Its like that here too
Literally my forearms are thicker than some of thier legs
>>
>>38706258
DAAAAAAYYYYY UUUUUUMMMMMM
>>
Its been like this for at least the last 10-15 years m8.

I'm turning 30 soon, after the 90s, all guys started counting calories n shit drop as much weight as possible to fit into skinny-fitting clothing.

Women seem to fucking love it though...at least teenage/young adult women. That's why they all do it.

Modern women have some obsession with wanting guys to be stick thin no muscle no fat.
>>
File: 1473541165096.png (171KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1473541165096.png
171KB, 657x527px
>>38706258
DELET THIS
>>
>>38706310
>Modern women have some obsession with wanting guys to be stick thin no muscle no fat.
I've literally never heard a woman express this kind of attraction. Just because you see women with that kind of men, doesn't mean that his body type is her favourite kind.
>>
>>38706675
I went through highschool in the early 2000s. Every guy that had a GF was tall and slender.
>>
>>38706689
I finished high school 3 years ago, most guys with gfs were tall and big (more often fat than muscular) with a beard
>>
>>38706689
Sure, but that was over 10 years ago. I went through the equivalent of high school in the late 00's, and at that time, it wasn't a thing.
>>
>>38706258
REEEEEEEEKKKKT
>>
>>38706675
I have
Ive seen several chicks with this type of guy when they have juicier options on hand and reject buff guys for skinny guys (most things i can judge being equal, height, face, hair etc)

You could argue that skinny guys have a better personality and be right because i dont know but i do know that given a choice ive seen several girls reject build guys for skinny guys so its not just her settling
>>
Maybe I don't have to stress about my legs as much I'm 6'3 and got small legs. Wish my calfs would grow. Probably just body dysmorphia thanks fit
>>
>>38704250
because people only walk an average of 1.5-2 miles a day
>>
>>38706762
I was in highschool about 5 years ago.
That was around when the 'hipster' look was at its peak.
>>
>>38704250
Skinny jeans.
>>
>>38706258
This.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.