[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck did he have the energy to dance the way he did if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: foto_zyzz.jpg (23KB, 249x544px) Image search: [Google]
foto_zyzz.jpg
23KB, 249x544px
How the fuck did he have the energy to dance the way he did if he never did cardio? Whenever I try to dance I can't go a minute without feeling the strain (I don't do cardio either). Was it the coke or what?
>>
>>38689707

pingas
>>
>>38689707
penis
>>
>>38689707

You cant dance for more than a minute without getting gassed!!?

And I take it you consider yourself to be . . ."Fit"?
>>
>>38689707
Encoxadas
>>
>>38689707
Pinging does that
>>
>>38689707
Ever taken MDMA?
>>
>>38691020
This
>>
Anyone have the pingaz to the party pic?
>>
have you even heard of pingas brah?
>>
Molly and coke.

Also as he got bigger, he didn't muzz or shuffle like his younger days, would just sway side to side with his arms out in front.

Notice how low energy his dancing looks in this video from 2011.

https://youtu.be/xCd9yRNNVBU
>>
>>38689707
Maybe dancing was his cardio. If he went out a danced rigorously a few times a week, why wouldn't that count as cardio? You do know you can do cardio outside of a gym right?
>>
>>38691318
Cardio + coke + clen + roids is likely why his heart got so big.
>>
>>38689707
pingas and rack
>>
File: 13.png (131KB, 396x357px) Image search: [Google]
13.png
131KB, 396x357px
>>38691301
what a bunch of faggots
>>
>>38691363
I guess you have no friends, and have never gone to the gym with your mates?
>>
>>38691389
Is this an australian thing? defending dancing with your "mates" in underwear listening to gay ass music recorded to pump you up for the gym?

fuck off "mate"
>>
>>38691402
They werent in underwear, those are footy shorts.
Dancing is fun, music gets you pumped. Gives you times to get your preworkout down too.
>>
x.

but I can dance like that even on just weed+booze, and I never do cardio. What are you, low energy?
>>
>>38691402
calm down you are proper bitter just chill out they are mates they're just having fun, they're not blowing each other you enormous faggot
>>
>>38691465
>tripfag calling anyone an enormous faggot

lel
>>
>>38689707
he was always fucked up on something or another
find someone worthy to circle jerk over

sauna 1 - zyzz 0
>>
>>38691489
(You) are an enormous faggot.
>>
>>38691503
better to be alive and no injecting shit, taking dnp and getting killed by a sauna

who's the faggot now, cunt?

kek
>>
File: image.gif (33KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
33KB, 320x200px
>>38691556
What's wrong anon? Did your boyfriend forget to say "no homo" after this morning's butt session?
>>
>>38689707
Alcohol is a hell of a drug
>>
>>38689707
he was a sikkunt and you're a sadkunt
/thread
>>
>>38691556
you dont belong here, you're never gonna make it lol
>>
>>38691625
Az drunk once in his life. While drunk he psted on facebook saying it was the nest drug ever, and then the next day said it was the worst.
>>
>>38691574
no, just pissed on zyzz's grave and it felt good

the dead junkie cunt bathes in my piss

sauna 1 - zyzz 0
>>
>>38691630

already have made it, you faggots think injecting and dnp is the way to go but keep complaining about not making it, getting a gf or lifting for women

fucking circle jerk beta fags, I piss on zyzz's grave

sauna 1 - zyzz 0

kek
>>
File: zyzzvsasauna.png (469KB, 800x484px) Image search: [Google]
zyzzvsasauna.png
469KB, 800x484px
>>38689707
>>
Err, I regularly go to clubs, both at home and in the sweltering Ibiza summer, and I'm fine for hours.

I'm nearly 30, so no spring chicken, not supremely fit, and don't do drugs.

You must have something fucking wrong with you if you can't dance most of the night. We're not talking fucking breakdancing or ballet here.
>>
>>38691556
Now you're just trying too hard
>>
>>38689707
Post body. I have a feeling I know what you'll look like.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.