[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I saw this in the gym today - except the woman had an EZ bar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: barbell-squat-women-300x270.jpg (13KB, 300x270px) Image search: [Google]
barbell-squat-women-300x270.jpg
13KB, 300x270px
I saw this in the gym today - except the woman had an EZ bar with what could not have been more than 2.5kg per side, doing dozens upon dozens of squats with lunges in between.

Why do women do this? Is there a reason for it that isn't silly?
>>
They think it will build them an ass. I see chicks doing this with like some kinda lightweight bar and doing side lunges and shit

Also doing the stair-stepper sideways and switching directions on an elliptical
>>
>>38684448
women get their workout ideas from women's magazines
women's magazines have most existed for 10+ years if not longer
they have to sell 12-52 magazines a year
they have to come up with 50+ pages worth of new shit 12-52 times a year
"eat big, SS and sleep 8h+" doesn't sell many subscriptions so they're full of total memes
>>
They probably saw it on Instagram.
>>
>>38684465
This makes sense. I see a lot of women in the gym doing basically no weight for long reps and part of me wants to say something but I'm too assburger (and I have a gf so I feel guilty for watching them squat).
>>
>Is there a reason for it
Yes
>that isn't silly?
No
>>
>>38684448
>>38684680
The reason is high rep low weight is for retards, and they are retarded.
>>
>>38684448
Either because they genuinely think they can improve themselves with 4x10 almost body weight squats or because they're just looking for validation.
That's why there are middle age women who always stand directly in front of you when they do good mornings with an empty curl bar
>>
>>38684797
Joke's on you, I've only seen a middle-aged woman in my gym once. All the other girls there are qt and not fat. However, they're not strong either. But then again neither are most of the men.
>>
>>38684797
>they genuinely think they can improve themselves with 4x10 almost body weight squats
4x10 squats at almost body weight is quite a lot for a beginner. it's nothing for someone who's experienced at the gym but it'll definitely make a difference if you compare it to not squatting at all.
>>
>>38684881

this. You don't have to lift bodybuilder/fitness model weights to build a nice ass. "Almost body weight squats" is not bad.
>>
>>38684680
thanks for your contribution
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.