[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've started going to brazilian jiu jitsu practice every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1470960894191.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1470960894191.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
I've started going to brazilian jiu jitsu practice every day, there we start with a warmup that involves about 100 reps of squats, 100 reps of pushups of different variations and 100 reps of core exercises of different variations, not to mention the half an hour of sparring and a little bit of jogging as well
will my muscles go catabolic and start melting off my skin leaving only my bare skeleton exposed?
how can I still gain strength and go to the gym while doing this?
I want to get strong at the deadlift, squat, bench press, and weighted pullup, I also want to gain muscle mass
should I run wendler 5/3/1 before the bjj workouts?
I want to get good at BJJ but I also want to get strong and big
>>
>>38684208
>how can I still gain strength and go to the gym while doing this?
eat and sleep more
might not have to sleep more if you are already doing enough of that
>>
the bjj is 4 times a week btw
pls help /fit/
>>
>>38684208
Eat more. That's it.
>>
>>38684278
>>38684241
so the massive volume won't be that much of an issue?
>>
>>38684309
Not if you eat enough of a surplus to balance out the extra work.
>>
>>38684328
should I start taking creatine?
and should I stop being a n*tty peasant?
>>
>>38684339
Creatine is really only good for grinding out that last hard rep. Natty or not, now that's up to you anon.
>>
>>38684349
what is the best juice for quick gains in pure strength?
jon jones the lanky ufc fighter managed to take his deadlift from 300lbs to 600lbs in a few months according to an article, he really did deadlift 600 btw it's on video, now I HIGHLY doubt he did this natty, so what kind of drug might he have taken to achieve this?
>>
>>38684208

How much are you paying for classes?
>>
>>38684394
That I wouldn't know man, try asking in /fraud/.
>>
File: 1469032852664.gif (1011KB, 450x365px) Image search: [Google]
1469032852664.gif
1011KB, 450x365px
>>38684208
>should I run wendler 5/3/1 before the bjj workouts?

No.

Run it at most 2 days per week on days you don't do BJJ or later/earlier in the day

Sounds like you have some shitty coaching based on your warm up. Coach here (NoGi motherfucker)
>>
>>38684400
haven't started paying yet
it's about 75/month for bjj classes 4 days a week plus 3 days a week of judo with a red belt from japan
>>
>>38684432
So you have 7 days a week of training? That's pretty cool.

I was thinking judo looks pretty dope.
>>
>>38684208
For a bit tip, do spinulating curls with dumbbells to help your grip strength. Also, you'll need to squat and DL to build core strength so you don't get folded up like a pretzel.
>>
>>38684613
lol
>>
>>38684394
He did get popped for PEDs. I didn't read the report but I believe the info might be public.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.