[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cut >finally have abs >want to bulk and actually get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1439873707321.jpg (28KB, 307x462px) Image search: [Google]
1439873707321.jpg
28KB, 307x462px
>cut
>finally have abs
>want to bulk and actually get big but don't want to lose abs

What do I do, /fit/
>>
Just make sure to take good pictures of your abs before you bulk again
>>
Slowbulk. Eat a couple hundred kcal over maintinance.

Do mini cuts if you lose too much definition.
>>
you face the inevitable, lean bulk/maintain and slowly progress or go the roid route
>>
I'm in the same exact boat as OP. I have a six pack for the first time in my 25 years of life, but I am feeling a little weak (cut a few lbs and lost a tiny bit on some of my lifts) and want my muscles to grow, so I figure I probably need to bulk.
>>
>>38683593
Well, bulking will obviously make you fatter
do yourself a favor and don't listen to that """super lean bulk""" nonsense that is being spouted
try not to overdo it with the fats and the caloric surplus and you'll be fine
>>
File: 20160912_133259.jpg (33KB, 170x257px) Image search: [Google]
20160912_133259.jpg
33KB, 170x257px
>>38683610
>kcal
>>
>>38683695
Everything is measured in kcal dumbass
>>
>>38683695
Amerifat spotted

>>38683593
are you this retarded? Just slow bulk at anything from 300-500 above your maintenance with plenty of protein until you are unhappy with your physique or they disappear or whatever.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>38683695
Damn Americans are retarded
>>
>>38683695
i'll break it down for you

when you go to a store and a banana for example is about 100 Calories, it is actually 100 kilocalories, they just decided to capitalize calorie and make that new word the equivalent of kilocalorie.

1 kcal = 1 Calorie
>>
>>38683852
Thanks
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.