[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scrawny 5'6 white boy here im finally gonna get /fit/ im

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1473686990525.png (65KB, 355x328px) Image search: [Google]
1473686990525.png
65KB, 355x328px
Scrawny 5'6 white boy here im finally gonna get /fit/ im setting up a gym membership rn. Where do i start after that
>>
Limb lengthening surgery
>>
Stop being a sub Manlet, 5'8 here and even I laugh at you
>>
The sticky
>>
File: 1462856054509.png (194KB, 513x486px) Image search: [Google]
1462856054509.png
194KB, 513x486px
You should read the best fitness manga ever.
Boku no Read the Sticky.
>>
>>38683523
>tfw no 5'6 bf to toss around
>>
>>38683523
SS until you know how to properly do squats, deads, OHP, and bench and then go to a bro-split. When you start plateauing switch to 5x5 and then go back to bro split once you break plateau.

That should keep you busy for 2-3 years
>>
>>38684378

Brosplits suck ass
>>
>>38683553
Another 5'6 here, you can be sit on your '''''high''''' horse as long as you want, but when you'll finally realize that you are treated as sub-human as any <5'10 is and short people should stick together don't crawl(so you can be our height) to our mighty dwarven fortress.
>>
>>38683553
>5'8"

5'8.5" here. Bow to your superior faggot.
>>
step 1. Find a program you like and can do and do it.
step 2. Calculate your TDEE for your program to figure out how much you need to eat a day. Because you are starting you want an excess of calories, so eat above your TDEE by a few hundred calories or so until you're satisfied with your weight.
Step 3. Keep a reasonable sleep schedule as sleep is just about as importance as food when it comes to lifting, or doing any strenuous physical activity.
Step 4. Take 1 quart of bleach right before bed because someone had to tell you to do what you could have figured out by reading the sticky.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.