[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to subway regularly >"this has got to be healthier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (11KB, 222x231px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 222x231px
>go to subway regularly
>"this has got to be healthier than that nasty fast food!"
>feel good
>get tuna sub because hey, tuna is healthy too right
>find out it's one of the highest caloric subs

>get sick of water but don't want to drink pop
>decide orange juice tastes good and has all that vitamin C
>health teachers tells me it's shit due to high sugar
>same thing with Gatorade

Fucking hell lads. What the fuck CAN I eat and drink? I feel like I will never eat healthy, but will make slightly less horrible choices in life.

I wanna make it.
>>
u r a pussy
>>
>>38678643
>get sick of water

whenever someone says stuff like this I feel offended to be part of the same species
>>
>>38678657
Well, the taste, obviously.

Do you like plain flavored gum?
>>
>>38678643
holy fuck fatties like you should just kys

I seriously hate people like you with a passion

Make your own food, you dickwad

drink water, milk and black coffee, that's it. It's not fucking rocket science you sugar addicted faggot
>>
>>38678671
>spend an hour preparing food that can be consumed in minutes
>have to spend even more time cleaning all the shit you use to prepare the food
Yeah nah, fuck that
>>
>>38678689
then enjoy being the same, fat, ugly, lazy piece of shit you've always been.

saged because you are a pathetic excuse of a human being that only re-enforces the stereotype that fat people just fail at life
>>
>>38678643
uhh plenty of things. water. tea or coffee with a little bit of sugar or as much artificial sugar as you want. 0 calorie soft drinks. normal soft drinks in moderation.
>>
>>38678703
>projecting this hard
You do understand that mentally healthy people don't experience that much anger over posts on an anonymous image board right?

Maybe you should focus on your mental health instead of your physical health.
>>
>>38678671
>>38678727
You guys both have issues. Fucking faggots get married already and suck each other off
>>
Eating healthy is shit if you're not used to it keep going, remember you're not eating for taste you're eating for nourishment
>>
>>38678661
If you don't like the taste of water it means you're not thirsty. Don't drink anything at all.
>>
>"Healthy"
>not just calories in, calories out
I fucking hate losers who want to eat 'healthy'. You can potentially lose weight on 2000 calories of macdonalds. Obviously doesnt mean you should go ahead and do it but so many people are scared of 'cheating' it baffles me. Just go with IIFYM, be strict about caloric intake, but enjoy yourself with decent food and a bit of 'unhealthy' food. So many bodybuilders go eat all kinds of shitfood and get fucking juicy and ripped. Even natty's can do it
>>
>>38679696
>Even nattys can do it
*unsheathes katana*
>>
>>38678643
1. Learn to cook food that's healthy and tastes good. You don't have to eat plain chicken breast and rice all day every day.
2. If you don't like water, you should stop being a sugar addicted fat fuck. If you're thirsty, you shouldn't feel tired of water.
>>
Dont bait me anon. You know lazy fatgots disgust me.
>>
>>38678689

Eat fruit.

Its the most optimal food health wise.

And its prepared quicker than any other food out there.
>>
>>38678643
>I eat fast food and wonder why it's unhealthy
>I get tired of water, the most essential source of life on earth.
You have failed at life.
>>
>>38678643
>current year
>not making your own food
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.