[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does increasing the strength on the lifts mean that you had good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 327.jpg (129KB, 1365x1300px) Image search: [Google]
327.jpg
129KB, 1365x1300px
Does increasing the strength on the lifts mean that you had good and enough sleep? I'm 18 and I fear that some nights that I sleep only around 6h are stopping me from getting as strong, big and tall as I would have if I somehow slept more (at least 8h every single day). I've been lifting for 2 and 3/4 months and keep getting stronger, but I'm 172cm and my older brother and father are both around 182-184cm
>>
Sleeping enough will give your body more time to repair itself after working out.
But it's not a direct correlation, just make sure you're eating enough and sleeping enough and hitting macros.
>>
>>38677396
but how can I know if I slept enough or not?
>>
>>38677404
Are you literally retarded
>>
>>38677411
just aim for 8hrs and you'll be fine.
>>
>>38677411
woops wrong reply. meant for the OP
>>
>>38677365
>I'm 18

Bad news, you're already done getting taller.
>>
>>38677440
what abou the people that get to grow 3-4 inches in the ages 17-21
>>
>>38677404
>but how can I know if I slept enough or not?
You can only tell over the course of like a week.

But generally you need to average like 6-8.

Sometimes I average 6 and feel fine. Sometimes I average 6 and feel drained, so I effort to get more.

Once you're over puberty, I think you need less sleep. Then as you age, you actually need more IF you're still very physically active.
>>
You won't get taller.

And no, getting stronger doesn't mean that you got enough sleep. Getting enough sleep will help you get stronger, but it's possible to gain strength despite bad sleep. Bodorio who trips in /plg/ have had periods of insomnia and he's the swedish national powerlifting champion now.
>>
>>38677365
Don't fret too much over an hour or two, six hours is still pretty good in a busy schedule, just make sure you get macros and energy as good as possible

Some nights I notice if I don't sleep enough I don't get much doms the following day, but instead get "after doms" next day
>>
>>38677365
Also you probably won't grow 10cm at this point, you can grow even up to around 27 years old, but I wouldn't expect growing even 5cm
>>
>>38677528
And make use of those manlet gains

Fuck I'm dozy right now
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.