[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having a shitty 21st birthday /fit/, none of my friends would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (71KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 500x500px
Having a shitty 21st birthday /fit/, none of my friends would hang out with me, just chilled on the beach for four hours, now it's about to get dark.
Since I look like shit I think I'm gonna spend the money I got from my parents to start a gym membership (if I have enough).
Can a beginner do a 6 day a week workout? Or should I just do the SS thing from the sticky?
I wanna look good and get bigger (skinny fat now)
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
Hey man, sorry to hear about the shitty birthday, but the only common thing we all have in life is the here-and-now and I'm glad to hear that you're looking to take charge of it.

What you really want to focus on first is working on your habits and learning your strengths/limits. A 6 day a week workout might be a little much if you fully exert yourself as a beginner so take it easy, but experiment with your limits at the same time.

The number one thing to think about as a beginner is your diet. Set some goals for yourself (bulk/cut/maintain) and read the sticky, it's packed with good info. Your diet will not only will provide the nutrients for that perfect body you want, but it will also give you the energy to get there too so you can do those 6 day a week workouts (which comes with endurance too).

/fit/ is full of great people with tons of experience. Keep on coming back here if you need any help or advice, you're our brother now

We're all going to make it
>>
>>38676760
Thanks anon, I'll follow the sticky and make it work
>>
>>38676655
you need to just get comfortable at the gym so focus on goring on a regular schedule. Once you start that the rest will be easy.
>>
File: fit-couple-beach-man-woman.jpg (34KB, 393x437px) Image search: [Google]
fit-couple-beach-man-woman.jpg
34KB, 393x437px
stick with it, put the hours in, and you'll look great for your 22nd birthday at the beach

you're gonna make it anon
>>
>>38676655
Stick to SS for the first few months (buy or steal a copy of the book too for form knowledge.)

By the time you're done with your novice phase you'll have a much clearer idea of what you want to achieve beyond 'looking less like shit.'

You'll also be strong enough to throw your shitty friends into the sea. Which is a bonus.
>>
>>38676655
Happy birthday! I don't talk to none of my family members and my birthday is less than 10 days away. I'll be in the same boat as you soon lol... but I've gotten used to being alone so it's not bad for me. SS is in my opinion, a workout routine to learn proper form, I wouldn't continue it for a long time. You should find a bodybuilding routine in bodybuilding .com once you're done with SS and learned your basics
>>
Understand that you can exert yourself 100% at the gym everytime but get nowhere because of poor nutrition. If you want to expedite your journey to your goals, learn to eat proper types, amounts and ratios of fats/carbs/protein. Stick to it you may make it
>>
>>38676838
Did they find out that you compete in bodybuilding contests and camwhore for a living or what?
>>
>>38676760
Truly the greatest words of motivation i've seen on /fit/ ever
>>
>>38676864
Even if I was a camwhore they wouldn't mind man.
>>
>>38677072
Uh-uh

That was dark, girl. Why has your family forgotten you then?
>>
>>38677157
Ever since her menopause and breast cancer hit her a the same time she changed 180. She became abusive, manipulative, arrogant and mean. She went insane and suddenly exposed her naked body out of anger and lust to my competitionl trainer who was there to help me move shit out the house when she was being crazy. Dad 100% supports her because he is afraid that she will leave him, even though he is also the victim of her harassment. Now my mom made a bullshit story about me and everyone hates me. Glad I god rid of them though, it's less stressful.
>>
>>38677223
I'm truthfully sorry to hear that.

I really hope that your mother comes to her senses sometime and try to make ammends with you because, being your mother as she is, she still must love you despite everything that has happened between you and her. I know you also desire this deep inside yoy despite of what current sentiments you currently hace against her and your beta father.

Things might seem a bit grim for you right now, but the key is to keep going despite what lifes throws at you because you never know tomorrow will bring.

Best of luck to you, girl.
>>
>>38677383
Fuck me and my shitty smartphone that makes me write in broken english despite how careful I am. Hope it's still readable though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.