[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey fit, anyone know how to deal with sides like these? 5'11

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160911_160420536.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160911_160420536.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
Hey fit, anyone know how to deal with sides like these?

5'11 start:214 - now:198

Currently lifting daily, two muscle groups including legs.
Cutting under 1000 calories per day, one cheat day a week.

Goal: look good naked and shrink these sides :/
>>
File: IMG_20160911_162334661_HDR.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160911_162334661_HDR.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
Bumping, depressed, broos. With a shirt u can't even tell.
>>
>>38672412
I would say SS+GOMAD, but you probably shouldn't do that. You just have to keep cutting. I would say stick with sprints and stuff.
>>
>>38672412
Keep eating less until they go away. This is gonna take months. The price you oay for letting go to begin with. Take the time and dedication to fix it, then stay dedicated enough to never let it happen again.
>>
use a vacuum?
>>
>>38672412
Take 0 cheat days. Bump it up 1500 calories a week. Take it long term. Keep cutting.
>>
>>38672600
Jesus you are a faggot. Gaudy gold watch and that little goat pube strip.
>>
>>38672655
this. cheat days are so fucking dumb, just stick to bellow your tdee and you are fine.
>>
>>38672754
It was pretty unintentional. I'll stick to that thanks bro.

>>38672743
Lol my look?
>>
>>38672412
Have you tried lifting weights in combination with a small caloric deficit?
>>
>>38672412
OP, was in the same boat here. Keep cutting and the two best things to do for those sides is deadlifts and cardio. Don't worry about "losing gains" because you need to decrease how many calories you're taking in verses how many your burning per day. Don't bother with sit-ups because they're mostly cosmetic and you can worry about your abs once you get rid of that belly fat. Also, don't deadlift a huge amount. Stick to 50lbs-75lbs and just a lot of them. Good luck!!!FACT!!!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.