[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your life goals right now /fit/? What career, hobby,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 54

File: -883481669.jpg (100KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
-883481669.jpg
100KB, 1080x1080px
What are your life goals right now /fit/? What career, hobby, or skill are you chasing?
>>
>>38671540
I'm going to become an RN
>inb4 gay
Also practicing guitar daily and working on being more social

Thanks for asking
>>
>>38671540
In university for engineering.
It's been 3 years, another 3-4 to go because I'm a retard who thought it would be a good idea to work almost full time during school.

I'll be 27 when I graduate, fuck me.

Also I'll be happy when I can get girls like that mirin' (or at least have my gf who lifts with me look like that)
>>
>>38671591
You are aware that she has Silicon in her ass and tiddies right
>>
Recently became a Bobby [READ:cop] so working on that, as well as cutting.

Feels pretty good being young and /fit/ and having my pick of the local station bikes.
>>
>>38671633
No, I was not,

My gf's tits look like that anyway so it's okay
>>
>>38671540
Getting into a good business school for my master's degree

Mastering a second language, español

getting a p/t job to support my other hobbies and lifestyle while I go to school

Getting HUGE

Get good and relatively famous/popular at japanese card games

Along the way finally lose my viriginity
>>
Want to become a Myotherapist, and a fucking good one at that.

Also want to hit 10% bf in the next 8 weeks, and maintain at least a 7pl8 deadlift

Also thinking of taking up boxing, judo or BJJ
>>
>>38671591
>engineering retard
>graduating at 27 years old

lmao do a real major like biology
>>
Right now my only goal is to heal up completely from my injury. I plan on hiking for the better part of next year and then attending community college after that
>>
Writing this for me. But I am training to become an engineer. Hopefully chemical or aerospace idk yet. Cutting right now till 9% then permabulk for a while lmao. Hopefully get back into trumpet and get dat der double C by summer
>>
>>38671540
Studying to become a surgeon or maybe a gynecologist.
Studying is hard holy shit, i git 18 books to read during this year, read 2 so far last month.

After each page, after each verse I keep wondering if i'll be able to make it.

Oh yeah, i also want to reach 1.5/2.5/3.5/4.5 before I start doing isolates and hopefully, start looking great in 6 or 8 months
>>
Want to work in valuation or corporate finance at a big 4 accounting firm.

Any tips?
>>
>>38671591
If it helps, I'll be right there with you going to class in my late twenties. Realized way too late I fucking hate my major, so going pack to get something else
>>
>>38671701
Biology is boring
>>
>>38671759
internships nigga. Once you do a few and are able to keep atleast a 3 gpa, they'll be bathing you in offers. They may try to lowball you into cost of living pay and they can since you'd be new but starting out there and biting the bullet for 2-3 years is really worth it.
>>
Becoming a sports related PT.
>>
>>38671674
I'm not confident that her ass is fake, but her tits are very obviously fake
>>
Fucking pysch degree

Pyschs fun but I can't tell if I will be able to have a future with a pysch degree. Any anons with a pysch degree is it worth it? Or should I go for something else? I'm starting my second year of college so I can still switch.
>>
>>38671859
Who is she ?
>>
File: 640-shoulder-press.jpg (147KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
640-shoulder-press.jpg
147KB, 640x427px
>>38671540
>careeer
currently working in the dental lab, switched from pouring working models to pinning models. Going to be opaquing pretty soon.
>Hobby
Been really working on my counterpoint on guitar, been learning alot of romantic era stuff. Chopin etc. Starting to look more into gypsy jazz.

Unfortunately girls like pic related aren't impressed by dental technician/musicians. A girl like that is all I want bros
>>
>>38671878
psych degree is 1 degree away from womens studies

you even look around the classroom and realize "man why are there so many females in this class?"
>>
>>38671878
I have a psych degree. Currently working (pretty much babysitting) with autistic people for $12/hr, lol.
I'm going to apply to medical school next year though. It's basically PhD or MD or bust with a psych degree DESU if you want to do something psych related. Without a PhD or an MD, you're pretty much stuck doing sales or HR if you want to make solid money.
>>
File: 1466476238549.jpg (111KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
1466476238549.jpg
111KB, 750x937px
>>38671859
Pretty simple heuristic: juicy tits + visible abs = juice in tits
>>
>>38671540
>Career
want to be self employed but haven't found something id enjoy doing.
working as a postman/driver atm, 25hr a week £10 an hour

>Hobby
Learning hypnosis and french
Losing 40lbs and getting gains
>>
>>38671989
was considering hypnosis as a job because you can charge like £150 an hour but i'm doubtful theirs a big enough market
>>
>>38671540
I want to get into the UCSF MSTP program as a bio-engineering major.

Working to lose 20 pounds and get up to the meme 1/2/3/4 lifts.

Starting cooking all my meals and not use takeout when I get lazy.

Trying to start working in a lab that is doing research in biotechnology at my uni and get a spot next summer doing research at UCSF.

Want to start rock climbing at the uni gym.

Maybe learn salsa dancing so I can go to salsa night and pick up qts, or just get better at dancing.
>>
>>38671540
>finish masters
>travel and hike in Europe
>get PhD
>find research-oriented job in the industry or pursue post doc
>finally earn enough annually to quit bartending
>hit /2/3/4/5/ natty
>get gymbro bf
>>
20 years old. Just getting started with Uni after taking two years off after high school.
Current major is Pure Math, thinking about changing to Eng as soon as I can because I'm in an area where the oil industry is HUGE.

Just started getting full-swing into lifting a month and a half ago, already happy with the progress of my lifts.
Currently just trying to work on myself all-around and be a better me, gay as that sounds.
Lifting seems like a good place to start, because the discipline feels like a transferable skill to the other areas I want to improve on.
>>
>>38671579
im actually in nursing school too anon. hope to be an RN then CRNA in the future
>>
File: ADK8rHT.jpg (82KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ADK8rHT.jpg
82KB, 1080x1080px
>>38671887
https://www.instagram.com/alicematoss/
>>
File: 1456310165919.png (1MB, 960x949px) Image search: [Google]
1456310165919.png
1MB, 960x949px
>>38671896
saw a female professor interviewed about gypsy jazz the other day. she's kinda hot, in a weird way, and you don't expect women to have anything to do with any of this stuff. other than singers and they're horrible. anyway, enjoy i guess?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iah5M8Q0phs
>>
>>38672100
phd in what?
>>
Career goals-
Currently network security engineer, deal with a lot of clients/projects/and other stuff I can't go in detail about. Currently salaried at 65k and no overtime pay, but I get holidays paid, personal paid time etc..

Really want to move up and to a different company though, currently I'm looking at doing more cert training and hopefully get better at scripting. Life goal is to make 80-100k and I'm set. Most people who know me say in my field I can go above that. It's a comfortable thought but I don't know

Life goals-
Wife who is from European heritage. I east euro/balkan. 2-3 kids and I;m set

Current goals for this year, cut some more weight successfully while building up my base

Fitness goals, really want to be comfortable in my own skin again. Goal is 200-215lb and I'm set

Hobby goals, I also tell myself I want to learn the guitar and play, but I never do it and just don't have the time. workaholic etc..
>>
My long term goal in life is to fuck every hot twitch streamer girl
>>
>>38672182
Side note:
If I'm really being honest with myself, I lift so that I can get mired on.
A part of me is hopeful that a little bit of jealous can light the necessary fire under the ass of my gf of 3 years.
We both let ourselves go after high school, and I feel like I'm more motivated to get back into decent shape than she is.

So hopefully a little jealousy from other girls mirin' will get her going to work on herself, if seeing my self-improvement doesn't do that first.
>>
>>38671579
same here. did 3 years and then dropped out and spent ten years drunk. sober and lifting again. gonna give it a second go.
>>
>>38672234
thanks m80, I know they're out there. But sour grapes, you probably want to keep your personal hobbys/things you enjoy separate from your gf.
>>
Current stats are 1/2/3.5/3.5.

Taking up Boxing and Running regularly.

Majored in Business but I fucking hate it so I'm trying to get a programming gig where they train you from scratch.

I want to learn Guitar soon after taking up all the other stuff.

Currently occupied by thinking on how to deal with my GF who wants kids. I sure as hell don't but I really like her. I might probably immigrate with her to a higher paying country and work there after finishing a Masters in CS.
>>
>>38671591

Engi sophomore at 27 here. You're gonna be fine.
>>
>>38672253
Condensed matter theory.
>>
I want to get into a good grad school for physics and eventually get paid to do astrophysics research. I also want to lift enough to escape runner-lanklet-skelly mode where I've been for about five years now.
>>
File: spurdo shiiieeet.jpg (43KB, 508x379px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo shiiieeet.jpg
43KB, 508x379px
>>38671540
I always used to think guys who did mouth stuff with boobs were pretty weird and the whole thing was kinda creepy

But literally ever since I first saw this pic I have wanted to gently nibble on those diddies
>>
Moving to a new city to start a PhD next week so that will be my main focus.

Fitness-wise, I compete in track sprinting so I'll be training towards lowering my times, currently in the off-season so mostly lifting atm.

I would like to take up some sort of creative pursuit but I'm not really motivated and haven't found anything that inspires me enough
>>
>>38672478
Whoa whoa whoa, tell me more
I'm >>38672508. Where did you/will you go to school? What kind of research do you do?
>>
I'm in school to become a physical therapy assistant. I want to get a 2001 audi a4 quattro 1.8t. I want to get full void and 75 range on my runescape account. Thats about it right now.
>>
Loose 40 pbs, go into kin, then physiotherapist ( mid to long term )

Squat 700 lbs, bench 450, pull 780 (relative mid term)

Fuck my dumb gf as much as i can before i get rid of her ass
>>
>>38672584
I did undergrad in SFU and am doing masters in UBC. I'm thinking about going to Europe to get a doctorate, probably TMU (a friend recommended it).
My research is focused on applying general techniques in topological quantum field theory and non-Abelian quantum statistics to Dirac systems like graphene.
>>
File: 02.jpg (106KB, 1245x810px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
106KB, 1245x810px
My life goals right now are to

1. not kill myself
2. be less depressed
>>
On the one hand, my career is going pretty gud and will keep improving for as long as my employer doesn't somehow implode.

On the other hand I'm a kissless handholdless virgin wizard, and my only plan to undo that is to lose weight for about a year while somehow making social gains despite never having made social gains before now, and eventually I will meet a desperate single mother and relive the plot of the 40 Year Old Virgin.
>>
>get a job
>move out of my parents basement

someone please kill me
>>
>>38672699
Do it yourself you cuck
>>
>>38672702
no you do it
>>
>what are you chasing

Hannah K, even though I know it's stupid, I want her.
>>
File: 01.jpg (155KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
155KB, 1920x1080px
>>38672699
I'd give anything to still live with my parents right now.

>tfw parents split when I was in my most vulnerable teenage years
>tfw it made me an autist
>tfw I landed a decent job after college
>tfw I now own a house, 2 cars and a motorcyle
>tfw I have friends but never contact them
>tfw wageslave
>tfw life is empty
>>
>>38672477
you give me hope brother.

t. gonna start a one year masters at 27
>>
File: 1473441107750.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1473441107750.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>38671540

agricultural engineer here

>run an ironman
>purchase an ar15
>purchase a farm
>learn to make classical sculptures
>get qt redhead giantess gf
>have 8+ kids

all my ambitions
>>
>>38671540
Taking part two of my special enrollment examination tomorrow to become an Enrolled Agent. For anyone who doesn't know what that is:

An enrolled agent (EA) is a federally-authorized tax practitioner who has technical expertise in the field of taxation and who is empowered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury to represent taxpayers before all administrative levels—examination, collection, and appeals—of the Internal Revenue Service.
>>
>>38671540
Currently taking up Hotel and Restaurant Management so i can work at the Hotel Industry or on the kitchen, w/c works. Just started playing guitar too and drawing. Gotta keep myself away from vidya games, i got too addicted.
>>
>>38672708
I'm not the jobless
Basement dwelling saddo
>>
File: IMG_20160911_192155238_HDR.jpg (3MB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160911_192155238_HDR.jpg
3MB, 4320x2432px
Fly fishing and fly tying. Just made these today for fall trout fishing.

I recently moved to New England from the South so I can actually catch trout here. Not particularly /fit/ but I've been hiking in to remote streams for overnight camping and fishing and that's pretty good cardio.
>>
>>38672917
I never realised how addicted I was to vidya until I forced myself to stop playing
Crazy how much you want to play something just to waste hours and hours
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 740x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 740x270px
>>38672846
>he made it
>mfw we're all gonna make it
>>
>>38672945
Amen to that brutha.

Trying to slowly change my lifestyle because i know vidya games is eating me up, and the cause of a bad breakup (used to play 12 hours a day). Now i just want to play maximum of 3 hours and force myself to stop.

Still wanted to buy ps4 tho, maybe when i have a job on my own.
>>
College Goal - Get into Computer Systems Networking in February after getting my grade 12 math. Finish the 3 year program and finding a job somewhere in Ontario, hopefully Windsor.

Job Goal - Finding a job that will be able to pay for a house and have extra money left over for anything I wish to buy.

Fitness Goal - Just paid for a membership at my local gym and going to start SS. Hoping to go down to 170 lbs from 200 as I have a pretty ugly body.

Hobbies - Get into playing a instrument, probably guitar and start slowly practicing on weekends and getting better. Also want to learn a lot about cooking but its hard when my mom makes me food every day but thankful.

My first time posting on fit!
>>
>>38671898
What do you mean it's one away?
>>
>>38672977
I Played 7-9 hours a day, everyday
I basically torn my rig apart and just used my laptop so I couldn't play games on it.
I remember the first week I just sat in my room because I didn't know what to do with myself, started gym and reading to fill the void. Still play some games but like 3-4 a week
>>
File: image.jpg (196KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196KB, 540x304px
Realistic career path:
Do my masters, teach Highschool in California (hopefully LA), try not to succumb to substance addiction. Bang the occasional single mom cougar at parent/teacher meetings.

Less realistic hobby oriented career:
Finish getting my skydiving license this year, eventually combine with diving qualifications to work as an instructor year round. Get paid to do tandems at dope ass places in Europe, retreat to Southern Hemisphere during winter to do scuba diving instructing. I won't die rich but fuck I'll have had fun while doing it.

Current year plan:
Start lifting with gymbro and not let the shitty weather in this country make me depressed again.
>>
>>38671915
Fuck
>>
>>38671540
>Also want to learn a lot about cooking but its hard when my mom makes me food every day

Ask your mom if she needs help in the kitchen or ask to teach you how to.
I kinda envy you, my mom used to cook for me too and i wanted to ask her many times to teach me but i always puss out. Now im making my own lasagna and it's always dedicated to my mom. RIP mom.
>>
>>38672768
>>tfw I landed a decent job after college
>>tfw I now own a house, 2 cars and a motorcyle

sounds like you have a solid base here senpai.

work on yourself and you will attract others into your life. loneliness isnt incurable.
>>
>>38673094
Was meant for
>>38672999
>>
>>38673094
Get a job in a kitchen. Start from prep and work your way from there to pantry, and finally the cooking line. Doesn't even take that long and you won't have to deal with customers. Plus dat overtime when you're trained for pretty much everything in the kitchen.
>>
>>38673161
Shit we both dun goofed. Also meant for >>38672999
>>
>>38671701
Biology is gay af
>>
>>38671878
Leave. I have a psyc major and always did well in school. Doesn't matter. You will not graduate with a job above $35k unless you have connections.

Switch majors to something like nursing, math/sci, engineering. You can learn everything about psyc you want from the internet stop lying to yourself. The psyc degree is not worth the time or money.
>>
Im busking with my uke atm, thats fun. Im also Learning bits of korean and chinese, deciding which to go and teach english in next year. Paid off my travel debt over the weekend, is good feel. Just gotta keep saving, and slowly improving my general life skills so i can be a real nigga and make momma proud. Still pursuing jhanas seriously, but thats on the backburner for now, im satisfied with 5mins meditation a day with an occasional hour sitting to remind me of the awesome power of the practice.
>>
>>38671540
No trashy tattoos? I'm impressed
>>
>>38671540

> get any (likely shitty) job
> learn organic chemistry (as a hobby)
> start an MMORPG gold farm
> get fit
> start fishing again
> buy a bicycle
> learn how to surf
> join a boxing gym

really need to get fit before i can effectively learn half of these things though, so i'm working on that first with the help of intermittent fasting :^)
>>
Life goal is to be accepted into a T14 Law school, graduate, gain employment in big law, and finally make partner for that $$$$$$$
>>
>>38673319

Oh, I also wanna buy some gear to go solo camping eventually, and get some scuba gear.

Might learn a bit about astronomy and photography as well, those aren't anywhere near the top of the list though.
>>
>Get fit
>Finish this fucking bachelor's degree (computer science or math)
>Learn German
>Learn to Draw
>Make a video game

Und ich habe keine zeit für alles
aber es geht
>>
>>38673266
she has at least four tattoos. other than her finger which is visible in this pic there are
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGR9DWYFbtj/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BErCdTHlbje/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BH8DgCZB8rP/
>>
>>38672648
I did undergrad physics at SFU also. Who was your fav teacher?
>>
Finish my book
Get a better job
Read more
Get a gf?
Quit porn
>>
>>38673319
Why do you want to learn o-chem as a hobby? And I mean actual ochem, not 'use recrystallization to clean your drugs'.
>>
File: Kailtyn-Undergarment.png (150KB, 438x522px) Image search: [Google]
Kailtyn-Undergarment.png
150KB, 438x522px
>>38671962
no that's not Kaitlyn or Celeste Bonin-Braun. do you even reverse google image search?
>>
>>38671540
>stop being a drunk
>stop spending more in a month than most people spend in 6 months
>Build a social circle when I live now that is at least as good as the ones I had previously
>build a family if a worthy girl is located
>figure out how to get enough money to take more employment risks, see second goal
>>
- Get an offer from Google/FB/startup to do development work.
- Be able to bench 225 for 1, squat 225 for 5, deadlift 315 for 5 and press 135 for 5 by this time next year.
- Go on more dates.
- Learn how to cook good food.
>>
File: eC0g7.jpg (205KB, 1179x742px) Image search: [Google]
eC0g7.jpg
205KB, 1179x742px
>>38671540
>What are your life goals right now /fit/?
-Decide whether to get engineering masters degree or go straight into work force
-get gf
>What career, hobby, or skill are you chasing?
-been reading a lot desu, hoping to build a decent library for my eventual home
>>
>>38672388
you may be right but i want this professor to sit on my face and just like pedantically ramble about django for like an hour until my nose breaks and blood pours into my nose and throat and i can't breathe anymore and die
>>
>>38671540
>get degree
>get /fit/
>back into piano
>read more
>get qt gf
>>
>>38673399

Enjoyed the practical side of it in high school but we didn't get to do much, I'd like to do it as a profession but I dropped out of high school a week before finals haha... doubt I would've got the marks required to get into an organic chemistry course at uni anyway.
>>
>>38673387
Damn it anon.
>intothetrashitgoes.jpeg
>>
File: 1436813313129.png (26KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1436813313129.png
26KB, 750x750px
>>38673496
>i want this professor to sit on my face and just like pedantically ramble about django for like an hour until my nose breaks and blood pours into my nose and throat and i can't breathe anymore and die
tfw you know this feel, but with a professor you actually know
>>
>>38673503
How hard is piano to start

Always wanted to but could never afford it until now.
>>
>>38672234
>girls talking about their passion, showing decent knowledge
That's always attractive as fuck.
>>
>>38673393
I did my undergrad thesis with Malcolm. He's really nice and capable. Igor was extremely helpful with some of the more theoretical stuff and Andrew was also open for discussion, which I'm thankful for.
>>
I'm 36 years old. I'll be testing for my NRP (National Registry Paramedic) next month. I love my EMS career but I am chasing the dream of being a police officer, specifically an Alaska State Trooper. I intend on being physically fit enough to apply in two years.
>>
>>38673504
Post secondary ochem (ie, actual ochem) is a lot different than high school, but also a lot more rewarding and practical. You can probably learn enough theory to pass at a level of someone minoring in university, but you probably won't have access to the equipment needed for lab experiments and practical applications.
>>
>>38673530
It's a lot like lifting and getting /fit/ actually. It requires discipline and patience if you actually want to learn it properly.

In the beginning start off small. Do exercises like scales and finger exercises diligently. All you need is maybe 10 minutes a day of these desu . Other than that pick pieces/songs that are fun for you and practice at least 2 hrs a week if you want to get better.

It's pretty easy hobby if you enjoy it and practice a bit fampai.
>>
File: 1357780349558.jpg (103KB, 716x494px) Image search: [Google]
1357780349558.jpg
103KB, 716x494px
>>38671591
>tfw gonna graduate at 30 because of retarded life decisions
I hope I'm gonna be a good teacher, this is my only concern.
>>
>>38673577

>but you probably won't have access to the equipment needed for lab experiments and practical applications.

What equipment are you talking about? I'm not aware of any chemistry equipment that is necessary for most reactions and would be especially difficult to obtain.

Also do you know if "Organic Chemistry As a Second Language 3E First Semester Topics by David Klein" is a decent textbook?

There are heaps of good reviews on Amazon but I was thinking that they could be fake.
>>
>>38673484
Getting a masters in engineering is a waste unless you want to work for government or for government contractors. At least in the US that is.
>>
>>38671540
In my final year of university doing media arts honours. Decided to make a compilation of short film clips for my major work to challenge myself and make things I enjoy. Trying to become a film maker and artist. Also finding a qt 5'9-5'10 tall model gf :3

I'm nervous at the moment because I'm 2-3 weeks behind the schedule I made. Hard for me to focus on work without procrastinating. I have little discipline. Only fear motivates me to do anything, I've already set goals and it doesn't do much to help me anymore.
>>
>>38673647
not for structural engineering
>>
>>38671540
Get down to 13-15% bodyfat

Get my old 18.5 inch arms back

One arm chinups

Fix that old truck

Go for a cross country walk

Go to an orgy

Appear in a pro porn and sling my massive dick better then the guys with the biggest dicks in the industry

Have someone pay for me to fuck them once

Learn spanish conversational french and anime dialect of japanese

Fuck a lesbian so hard she blacks out(not till she falls asleep later after talking my ear off, that doesn't count, I mean passes out during)

Write a few stories that are published

Finish that game I've been dicking around with since forever

Live as a beach bum for a month and learn to surf during that time

Become vaguely gay shoujo porn(you know that stuff made for teen girls and adult women who should know better)attractive just to see what's up.

Do nothing but live a simple monk lifestyle where I do nothing but meditate exercise and eat simply and sparsely for a full year in some remote corner of the world.

Do some serious Daddy/daughter roleplay with a technically legal girl I pick up from some college campus or craigslist.

Publish a series of small simple fitness articles online and make a bit of munney.
>>
File: 1473207530410.jpg (22KB, 229x196px) Image search: [Google]
1473207530410.jpg
22KB, 229x196px
>>38671591
>go back to school at 25
>people think I'm 19
>wew lad
>tfw I'm gonna graduate at 28
>I want to have a real job now, i don't wanna do 3 more years

I didn't learn jackshit all these years...as long as they never know my real age I'm good
>>
>trying to get through college to become chemical engineer.
>I'm shit at both math and chem, but this was all I had the grades for.
>depression creeping back in, which was the original reason why I had shit grades to begin with
>started seeing a girl, who looks amazingly like my old gf. Like split fuckng image, but it can't be because gf is gone.
>trying desperately to change lifestyle and eating habits, a well as starting to lift in hopes of pulling myself out of this eventual nose dive

Despite all this I'm doing alright I guess. I can feel the life ending dread all around me, but I'm trying to not let it bother me. I just keep trying to move forward.
>>
File: 1467682469530.gif (327KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
1467682469530.gif
327KB, 640x472px
>>38671591
Comp. Sci. Junior, 26.
Did the same shit, worked almost full time. Also wasted 3 years going to community college for degree that's worthless and fucked around for a year, though to be fair, I didn't think I would be serious about going CS but I already had 2 years in and decided to finish the degree anyway.

What sucks the most is, during some interviews you get the HR person and they know fuck all about the position or responsibilities of the position you're applying for, so all their questions is gonna be leadership, teamwork, synergy bullshit. Then they look at your related experience and say 'oh you don't have related experience? what experience do you have for the past X years then?'
>>
File: stuck.png (790KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
stuck.png
790KB, 792x792px
>>38673697
>people think I'm 19

man, I have it hard this time round.
>go back to school
>everyone is younger by a decade
>never socialize unless necessary
>be a ghost and only be seen in school when I got class
>always go home directly after
>one of my teachers said that me and anonette look good together because we're both tall
>tfw social anxiety
>tfw excel in my classes because I'm fucking older than everyone
>tfw just to be a fly in the wall but teachers love me
>tfw teachers are my only friends because I know them from my high school
>"anon this is your second course right?"
>>
>>38673664
Meh, if you are designing a bridge, building or air/space craft that shit is so highly regulated you are effectively a government contractor in my opinion. Semantics aside, my intended point stands.
>>
File: 1472517041924s.jpg (2KB, 125x78px) Image search: [Google]
1472517041924s.jpg
2KB, 125x78px
>>38671540
>make poopoo in toilet without splashing on walls or ceiling
>learn how to change my diapey without help from mummy
>>
>>38673644
Not necessary difficult I guess, but expensive. Maybe that's just my mindset as a poor student - I've been wanting to replace my bike cables/brakes/handles for a while but the ~$50 needed makes me cringe.
I guess you could talk to university departments that toss out old equipment to see what you can get but a set of beakers, flasks, filtration/distillation apparatus, vacuuming, etc would get pricey I imagine. You can always make do with house-hold items but your end result/products will be less pure/stable/etc. And I'm not sure about the prices of chemicals you'd have to buy. That's for basic experiments. If you get into things like NMR/IR/etc, imagine doing that with no professional lab access.
Also, depending on your level of knowledge and dedication I'd recommend you start with a primer to ochem (any MCAT guide to organic chemistry is a good one since it's meant to bring people up to speed fairly quick). Ochem by Klein is a good follow up (or you can skip the MCAT primer entirely since this book isn't extremely dense). If you get deep enough into it, I'd recommend Organic Chem by McMurry - it's very detailed and pretty much a definitive guide for everything you'll need at an undergrad level, though a bit harder to follow.
>>
>>38671540
reach 190lb before summer, i'm 182 right now but getting big is hard for me, do good in school, lose my virginity, and possibly find a way to get out of living at my stupid house
>>
>>38671975
that sounds cool as fuck, what job get's you that?
>>
>>38673726
I mean I felt the same way when I had 25-yr-old classmates. I thought they were 18 too, in fact, it was rare talking to another freshman for some reason. I really don't see age until they're like 30
>>
>>38671540
>Career
Military Medicine. I have my applications to medical schools in right now, and I'm waiting painfully to recieve an interview. Already have the army lined up as well.
>Hobby
Poetry- getting through Faust
Volunteer- packaging food for starving children, and spending time restoring my alma maters retreat on Saturdays
Chocolate making- somehow make amends with the one girl I have chosen to make chocolates for only. I have some recipes I want to try, but won't without her.
>Skills
None really. I assume lifting weights and other hobbies are for improving skills, so there's that.
>>
>>38671701
Kek. Good one m8. Biology he said. Kek
>>
>>38671540
I want to adopt an asian child. Not ready financially but we're working on it
>>
>>38673847
Adopt me bruh
>>
>>38673885
I said asian child, not adult child faggot.
>>
I want to travel around Europe. Would like to live in one of the big cities like Paris or Prague for a couple months when I am older.

Learn the piano is one of my desired skills. Was looking into it and the rec ones are full 88 keys that cost about $500.

I need to gain more muscle and lose fat. I would compare myself to ottermode, but with like 10-15 lbs belly fat.
>>
>>38673748

Yeah I understand that it'll take a while to afford the required equipment, and I'll probably order most of it from China which is a lot cheaper than domestic glassware vendors from what I've heard.

> If you get into things like NMR/IR/etc, imagine doing that with no professional lab access.

No clue what the applications of NMR even are so it'll probably be a while before I get to that, if I even do haha

> any MCAT guide to organic chemistry is a good one since it's meant to bring people up to speed fairly quick

Hmm...

>Organic Chem by McMurry
> 1376 pages

Fucking hell, I'll check it out though
>>
Currently 28 going through flight training for the military. Not a bad gig. I literally get paid to fly, read, and work out. Not too worried about WW3 either. Kid on the way, so it's motivation to keep doing what I'm doing.

Goals atm is to keep on flying and be a good dad.
>>
>>38671540
>>38671540
Heading to lineman school soon, hoping to land a job as an apprentice after.

I wanna hit at least 160 lbs. I'm at 130 now, 10 pounds up from last month.

A goal of mine is to be able to daily day an old truck and get my motorcycle license
>>
>Trying to be more social
>Just got into University (feels good)
>Trying to improve my body

And above all, you may call it vanity or lust, but I must fuck a 10/10 blonde. Less difficult than locking down a perfect girl into a relationship, but still no cakewalk. I MUST do this before I die. Any tips brahs?
>>
>>38671540
38 years old. Married. No kids and don't want any. Work as wage slave. Go to school for welding. Six month away from Welder Operator Diploma. Movies and videogames were important but now that I'm older, exercise is more of a priority. I'm 5'10", 179lbs and work out 5 days a week!!!FACT!!!
>>
>Obtain successful career path
check
>Start maxing out retirement contributions
check
>Start lifting / losing weight / eating healthy
check
>Obtain gf before 25
check
>Make 100k before 30
check
>Obtain dream car
check
>Start dumping all excess cash into mutual funds
wop (2 months from now)
>Obtain forever home
wop (1.5 years)
>Obtain 3 children
wop (3-4 years)

life is great
>>
>>38673965
>Any tips brahs?
Pay a hooker $500 dollars. That's about what a 10/10 will cost you for an hour.
>>
>>38671591
I don't remember writing this. I must've posted in my sleep
>>
>>38674228
bullshit spoken like someone who knows nothing about what he's talking about.

the 411 high class bitches are around 300 for first timers then once you are a regular they drop to 250$ . 250$ for clean pussy and not having to worry that they're cops is cheap compared to the hundredes you'd waste for some normie whore that is entitled
>>
>>38671915
>$12/hr after a 4 year degree and thousands in debt
wew lad
>>
To get a good paying job so i can give my parents a good few last decades of their life. Thankfully i learned about the marriage meme on here so kids won't get in the way.
>>
>>38674273
$300 will get you a hot girl, make no mistake, but a 10/10? I guarantee it's more than that.
>>
>>38674273
>$250 for every session of sex
kek
>>
>>38674228
Or get 5 chubbies/druggies instead
>>
>>38674325
>I know better than wasting my money on raising kids for 18+ years
>So now I can pay to ensure my parents live well after they stopped living

Damn, modern society fucked people up. Your parents and ancestors didnt die so your mom could have a bitch who lets their bloodline die as an anime loving, iron lifting virgin faggot.
>>
>>38674407
>muh legacies
>>
>>38674428
Its not your legacy, its the legacy of those who had to actually fight and survive to make your lame, selfish and retarded ass.But yeah, act like Im a selfish prick for recognizing that.
>>
>>38674452

ehh, how about you relax? Not everyone needs to have kids. Be a cool uncle or something.
>>
>>38671540
>Career
Maybe law school, maybe fucking off and doing anything that will let me leave Kansas and Missouri
>Hobby
I would like nothing better than to be a better public speaker, and to improve my writing
>Skill
How to pick up girls. I had my first date ever and will have another one soon. Feels normal, if that makes sense
>>
>>38674228

How about attracting one with 0$?
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 367x358px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 367x358px
>>38674072
>falling for the mutual fund meme
>>
>>38674407
Oh no i have 2 siblings who will continue the bloodline if they continue to live healthy lives. I don't watch anime. I do lift. I'm not a virgin. I'm sorta straight.
>>
Career: bio or psychmed phd, around meditation or mental health in communities

Hobby: ukulele- git more good, play at open nights
meditation- 1-2 hours daily, access jhanas

Skill: normal people stuff, have a clean room, do chores regularly, talk to people lots every day, sleep enough, maintain hygiene/style, regularly exercise either sports or running
>>
File: Motivation9.png (99KB, 1551x473px) Image search: [Google]
Motivation9.png
99KB, 1551x473px
>>38673712
you'll be fine breh, we all will be. here take this
>>
>>38671975
>75k a year
> high performance vehicles
Pick one faggot
Also which is faster your Honda or hyundai?
>>
>>38674576
Yea, you can do that too. Just pointing out that his goal is attainable for a relatively low amount of cash.
>>
Just trying to get fit for the army in 6 months.

>tfw need 9:30 time to do 2.4kms

send help
>>
>>38671540
Trying to impregnate my dads daughter
>>
going for bio engineer
look at old reaserach pdfs in mean time
going to college for it it is fun to reaserarch and learn about
>>
>>38675539
story?
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 288x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 288x200px
>>38671591
That's . . . That's me bro
>>
>>38671679
You mean 3.5 plates?
>>
Goal: dead lift 405, squat 315, bench 315 by January first. Right now I'm deadlifting 315, squatting 220, benching 205. I'm an alternative medicine general practitioner and want to figure out a way to help more people on a bigger scale
>>
>>38675578
We live together, I've known her for basically my whole life, we have the same hobbies and she even kinda looks like me. I wanna fuck her so bad. Today was grandparents anniversary, so I was at the church and she was right next to me and I "accidentally" crushed up against her ass and got hard as a rock. The African minister was reading from the bible and I could think about was finding her alone in the house again one day, the door to her room ajar, laying on her belly wearing nothing but tanktop and underwear, and I imagined myself coming in slowly with a possesed face, she turns her head around and stares at me from over her shoulder and I run my fingers up her shaven legs to the warmth of her gucci.

When we got to the resteraunt for family breakfast I rushed into the bathroom and exruitated myself in one of the stalls, a hot stream of insane taboo gushed from every secret pain lodged in the lap of desire. After breakfast we took a family photo and she said she thought I looked drugged, like after visiting a dentist. How many cavities could I fill with scent of your hot breath, I thought.
>>
File: 1444696852345.png (545KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1444696852345.png
545KB, 640x640px
>>38675723
>>
Getting straight As this semester. Taking possibly the hardest class required for my major.
>>
>>38671540
To find the short asian girl from my dreams
>>
>>38675723
You seem like a well-adjusted young lad
>>
File: e_0.jpg (14KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
e_0.jpg
14KB, 443x332px
In uni right now. Working to boost my gpa and trying to be more involved in extracurriculars/volunteer work. Also going to take MCAT to try and get into med school. My first 2 years of uni were shit due to personal issues but that was my own fault so now I'm just trying to make up for my mistakes.

I'm also trying to be more social, trying to find my "style" (fashion/appearance wise) get swole, get a girlfriend, get a job, start listening to my gut more and stop caring about what others might think of me, be more adventurous/take more risks (within reason), read more and get better at making music.
>>
File: 1472249364998.jpg (54KB, 640x422px) Image search: [Google]
1472249364998.jpg
54KB, 640x422px
>>38675847
>>
>>38671677
>Along the way finally lose my viriginity

ayy
>>
>>38671540
Found out I was a Lawyer last week.

I'm going to give big law a shot for 2 years and some change. Then, after that, I'll try to get a cozy government gig where I can chill the fuck out and enjoy my life. If I'm not burnt out, I"ll go for general counsel in a fortune 500 company.

I plan on lifting and staying /fit/ all the way through.

As for hobbies, I'll continue to write and hopefully publish soon. I want a cozier position after I make a few stacks so I can focus more on writing.

Later, in 20 years or so I really want to push my support of the Transhumanist movement. That way the future will be truly unlimited.
>>
File: t.jpg (30KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
30KB, 400x600px
>>38675893
desu desu senpai

konichiwa harambe
>>
>>38675938
Wait, what? How the fuck do you "find out" you're a lawyer?
>>
1. I weigh 267 and am 5'3. My goal is to get to 200, and be more active.
>>
>>38671540
I'm gonna be a lawyer
>>
>>38675959
Like this, my friend. Like this. There was a mixture of joy and absolute rage bubbling in the pit of my stomach. I'm still a bit conflicted over the whole affair.

http://abovethelaw.com/2016/09/georgia-mistakenly-tells-people-they-failed-the-bar-exam/
>>
>>38671540
3.5 months of nursing school left. Hoping to get a job offer before I graduate.

Fitness-wise, shooting for a sub 5 minute mile. Wanted to hit it this year, but next Spring is more likely.
>>
>>38676046
That doesn't really answer my question. What did you find out? Do you mean you "realized" you're gonna be a laywer? Like you decided on a career path?
>>
>>38675938
Damn bro i hope i find out im an engineer one of these days. I need a 60k starting job
>>
File: 1470616952193.jpg (60KB, 750x739px) Image search: [Google]
1470616952193.jpg
60KB, 750x739px
>>38671540
Life goals...cliche and all but to travel for at least a couple of years...and bang a ton of sloots while on the road i guess.
Career, writing or something like teaching.
Skill...i'm trying to learn french and Italian.
>>
>>38676161
You replied to the wrong anon. He's some anon who wants to be a Lawyer. Best of luck to him.

I'm here >>38676057
I am a Lawyer...now anyway.
>>
Goals:
BMI of 18.5
Seal the deal with qt
Finish university
Upgrade my pc
Get surgery to be better
Get license
Try not to kill myself
>>
1# and #2 right now are keep on my degree track at school and not slip up like I did last year and then to continue this eternal cut that I started end of may.

Down 37 pounds, a fuckload more to go.

Getting out of gold nova in csgo would be nice desu.

Started picking up guitar again. Used to be pretty good, stopped playing for a year because my roommate made me self-concious.

If I can swing a 3.5 this semester, and hit maybe 260 by christmas break, I'll be really happy with myself
>>
>>38672751
Is she in SF?
>>
>>38671540
Get into my chosen UNI with a Double degree in law and economics
Cut for summer
Get laid on Wednesday (first time I've seen this girl in years kek)
Get something important done without wanting to kill myself
Get a good table
>>
>>38671540

Find a QTP2T wife
Get weight down to 190 (currently 6'2, 198)
5k under 19 minutes
25 strict form pullups
>>
2k mmr
>>
File: 1473575359913.jpg (990KB, 1397x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473575359913.jpg
990KB, 1397x1000px
>Become a grill
>Get accepted
>Get qt bf
>Become productive member of society.
>Live until we discover eternal youth and perfect vr
>Leave work to robots
>spend eternity as elf girl merchant
>>
>>38671738
Hell yeah, Aro!

Where you studying man?
>>
Be in FBI/CIA and become a rave star.
>>
Recently visited japan, love that country so learning that language going to school to become a teacher, meet a cute girl wife kids etc. happy life stuff. Trying to become more social and going to the gym new to alot of this stuff, but it beats my old life style of work and video games.
>>
>>38673924
NMR is needed to determine chemical structure. After doing a few reactions you'll start to notice that (for the most part) you won't be able to tell one reagent from another just based on physical properties.

NMR could be used to find impurities and show you what you actually made in a reaction.

As for requirements to take ochem courses, you can take classes at a community college after finishing the general chemistry.
>>
>>38671540
I'm just personal training my clients while I work other two jobs.. My passion is to compete for bodybuilding show. Already qualified for the next level one in June next year so I'm stoked. I'm working towards owning a biz or firefighting
>>
>>38671540
Well, I don't post in /fit/ that often, but life is going well. Just got accepted into my countries military officer training at 21 (as an aircraft navigator), been getting my gains back at the gym post injury (finally back to squatting light weights and running 2+ miles a day), got a qt3.14 gf, have another week of vacation before I need to go back to work and I have been getting in contact with old friends.

I have been meaning to get back into model building and I need to start watching my diet so I can start to make gains again, however I think I am doing pretty well for myself.
>>
>>38673641
I have yet to graduate, both due to life decisions and things out of my control. Luckily I've done well without a degree, but kind want to get back just to finish it. Was nearly done too. Just don't want to have to do the whole school thing again. That and a degree seems kinda pointless these days.
>>
>>38671540
>Get myself to get a decent job by 30, don't kill myself
Check
>Get myself into game development by 35, don't kill myself
WOP
>Get qt gf that will give me the added reinforcement not to kill myself
WOP, not looking good
>Get home or condo,
WOP
>Have 1-2 kids
WOP, though not likely if I don't accomplish qt gf milestone goal
>Build savings
WOP
>Earn enough to live an easy, middle-class lifestyle or better, don't kill myself
Check, with update checks every milestone
>Get less depressed
WOP
>Don't kill myself
Did I mention I'm not trying to kill myself?
>>
File: 1473191163836.jpg (17KB, 450x750px) Image search: [Google]
1473191163836.jpg
17KB, 450x750px
>>38671540
Accountant, doing ACCA. Short term goal is to get a flat so I can actually cook and control my nutrition, bring girls to fuck in and also get away from my control freak, judgmental, insecure parents.

Phase 1 of lifting will be done by next summer, gonna have a good enough body to go Chad mode by then and hit beaches.

Also got a lot of music projects to finish and release.

We're all gonna make it brahs.
>>
>>38671591
I am exactly in the same position anon,I am engineering I did nothing the first 4 years,and now I gotta have to graduate when I am 26,shit.What is your day routine to overcome this shit?
>>
>>38677354

Nothing wrong with graduating when you are a bit older. After high school, only a fraction of people manage to follow the perfect schedule for life. Just try to focus on the graduating part and everything will be OK.
>>
>>38673245
朋友你应该去中国。中国比韩国好玩
>>
>>38671859
Wouldn't care desu
>>
>>38672619
You mad son check yo self
>>
Finishing my apprenticeship as an audiologist/hearing aid dispenser and hopefully becoming a master tradesman after that. Otherwise just getting fit, living a healthy life and reading a lot.
>>
File: 1460403823506.png (5KB, 292x346px) Image search: [Google]
1460403823506.png
5KB, 292x346px
>20 yo
>starting second year of law school in October
>aiming for a /comfy/ job working for the government so I can trigger anarchists and lolbertarians
>second choice is working for a notary (civil law fag here)
>>
Gonna work on my RN and then decide if I want to go for my NP or CRNA. Currently working like a fucking field nigger as a CNA though. 60 hours a week on average fso I can make enough to survive comfortably. Killing myself doing it though. Gonna hopefully move in with a friend next summer and make more money in a new town and have to pay less in rent so I can survive and not work myself to death.

Meanwhile I'm working on losing weight too. Currently 5' 11" and 250lbs. Cutting on 1500cal a day and doing just cardio at the moment. Will start lifting after a month or so.

Otherwise I guess just finishing my RN like I said and then finding a nice girl to settle down with and have a family with.
>>
bombed hard as fuck at mechanical engineering this year,(first year) and ive now found i want to go into physical therapy. I probably hvae no chance of getting into it though seeing as ill have to move and i did so badly in mech e. feelsbadman
>>
>>38671540
i want to smash a girl like that just once in my life, even if it costs money
>>
>>38675600
3.5 would only be 160kg total, that's not too hard to achieve after a year or two of lifting. 7pl8 is like 300kg in total, which is quite respectable.
>>
>>38671540
>What are your life goals right now /fit/?

Get a fucking Job.
Made redundant 3 months ago, but its hard getting into the Graphic Design industry.
>>
>>38671540
Education and work are pretty much sorted, just need to get that 2pl8 binch and I can die happy.
>>
>>38673327

don't do it. don't even think about doing it.

biglaw sucks. most ppl don't last more than 3-5 years. chances of making partner: less than 5% . more realistically 1%.

you will hate your colleagues. you will hate opposing counsel even more. you will wake up every day and want to die on your way to work rather than have to go through another day.

if you can go to a top law school debt free and ride out an associate position for 5-6 years without damaging yourself too much physically and mentally, you might end up saving enough money to maybe make it worthwhile financially. but then you'll be stuck with a law degree and law license, which is great if you want to be a lawyer for life. but most lawyers realize they don't want that... way too late into their careers.
>>
>>38676057

delete this. it won't be hard to find out who you are from this information alone
>>
File: 1471303371276.jpg (88KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1471303371276.jpg
88KB, 400x388px
>>38671915
I would just join the military after that kind of failure wew
>>
>>38677354
Lift and try not to fuck up again
>>
management
>>
>>38671579
Yeah same here anon, currently working as a personal carer tho.
>>
>>38671915
Don't worry famalam, I got a degree in Chemical Engineering and graduated just as oil crashed, 2 years ago.

Now I work for a friend that does renovations while I'm trying to become a police officer.
>>
File: 1451599684815.gif (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451599684815.gif
48KB, 500x500px
>>38671779
>>38673185
>>38673806
FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU
TRY TRASHTALKING MY MAJOR AGAIN, SEE WHAT HAPPENS
>>
First class honours degree in Electronic and Computer Engineering. That's all I want out of my life right now.

I've given up on women, and people in general.
>>
>>38679309
bio is lab work bro

unless you go into teaching or medicine
it's a very broad major
>>
In 6 months I'll be done with medschool. My ambition is to become an orthopedic surgeon, competition is killing but I want to go for it anyway.

I want to do a triathlon, but my swimming technique sucks so I'm working on that.

also >tfw no gf
>>
>>38671540
Stop crying after each time I masturbate.
>>
>>38671540
Tour more with my band.
Buy a new van in a year or so.
Bulk to 200lbs.
Start my potato chip company.
Make more booze.
>>
>>38673795
>Military Medicine.

There isn't such a thing. You're neither a doctor nor a soldier. both will laugh at you
>>
>>38671540
Umm dunno.

I need a new hobby beyond lifting. I recently handed in my PhD thesis and life is a bit empty right now; so much so I started playing WoW again and already do I feel like a fat sack of shit.
>>
File: 1378877131915.jpg (16KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1378877131915.jpg
16KB, 500x382px
Lift heavier things and get signed to Warp Records
>>
i'm 23, finished my bachelor psych, now getting into clinical psych graduate school. the path to become a therapy is long. i'll be able to work as one at 29 if everything goes right. luckily i have also a plan b.
>>
File: 403_3.jpg (147KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
403_3.jpg
147KB, 400x600px
I want to give girls leg-shaking orgasms.

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=490708505
>>
>>38671540
Getting my career in business and marketing. It's going pretty well, I'm getting noticed by teachers and invited to big events for free by the university. I'm teaching marketing to other students too and they like my classes

I also want to keep on drawing but haven't found time, hopefully I'll get back to the hobby soon
>>
>>38672768
Everything here is fixable, and you're in a great position to fix them when you decide it's time.

You got this.
>>
>>38680706
>it's a very broad major
how can you call it boring then

I went into immunology, but besides botany and developmental biology almost every field is at least somewhat interesting
>>
>>38671898
>>38671878
why so much hate towards psychology?
psychology is not huffington post tier crap you read on facebook. when done properly it's as challenging as many other degrees. have a look into neuroscience or experimental psych if you're not convinced.
also, society doens't only need technicians and skilled operators, we could avoid so many health and social problems if only psychologists were given more space.
we could reduce addiction, anxiety, relationship problems, loneliness, family-created traumas etch..

But it looks like the stigma towards psych is even greater in america.. imho it's a sign of less developed society not to take care of its population mental health and reward those who take care of it.

>>38673222
have you even considered being a therapist? i know many who have their agenda always full with people.
>>
I actually don't have a goal right now.
I finished my masters in chemical engineering last year, and got a decent job half a year ago. Since then. I've just been coasting, I guess.
Now that I think about it, not having a clear current goal really does suck.
>>
Just started school again at 24. Looking into an associates degree in electrical engineering technology. Maybe complete my bachelors after but I wanted an associates just so I can get a better paying job sooner. I was looking at being a bio medical engineer tech which branches with EET but it pays way less.

Idk though I just sort of picked this major cause I had no fucking clue what to do with my life and the school counselor helped me narrow down some choices and this one seemed interesting. I have no real goals though. It's kind of disheartening
>>
>mfw browsing this bread in the hope of finding some concrete goals
>mfw I have no face
>>
>>38671701
For real tho, can someone pro/con me on a bio degree? Its my curgent major, hoping to go into research/field work type stuff
>>
>>38681062
I feel like this is a pretty good end goal, because in achieving that you prove you are definitely happier/more stable
>>
>>38681820
Thinking about going back to finish high school, I'm 25, yeah.
I'm not sure I'll do it, don't even know if I'm picking the right specialization.

A few opportunities have been lining up to make something more out of my hobbies,
photo/bikes/writing.
I have to go do a photoshoot for a blog at a big motorshow in a few months.

I'd like to improve my calligraphy, and get /fit/ (sorry).

But most liekly I'll kill myself before the end of the year.
>>
Currently in my last year of studying to become a physical therapist
Want to move out as soon as I have job
Somehow tell my gf I want to start cruising on test
become a swole physio
>>
>>38681868

Studying regular biology?

Cons:
Useless without a specialization, or a master's/doctorate to teach somewhere.

Pros:
Getting a master's or higher in a specific field will make employability quite easy.
I mean things like biotechnology, where the work requires highly educated and skilled laborers (say in bioreactors and such).
>>
>>38671540
Whew I got a few
>1/2/3/4
>one arm pull up
>human flag
>able to do a muscle up
>shoot my first deer
>learn french

There's many more but you get the idea
>>
1. Finish PhD.
2. Get grills.
3. 5 plate deadlift.

Order is not set in stone.
>>
>>38671540
general fitness and finding a job in general.
>>
>>38673514
>fapping to manly looking girls
>too conservative for tattoos
I don't even know anymore
>>
About to start a Mech Eng masters degree at the age of 27.

Worked for years in dead end retail bullshit jobs and just finally decided that it was now or never.

My goals for the next year are basically:

>nail first year. Not just cruise by but bend it over and fuck it into submission
>get my lifts up to 2/3/4/5
>Compete and win some medals in national BJJ tournies
>fuck at least a different girl every month

I'm going to have a very full schedule but it's for the best. All I do with my free time now is sit around in an existential funk.
>>
>just got a state job as a forensic investigator
>trying to get golf handicap under 15 on a slope 125
>almost 1/2/3/4
>JUST
>>
>>38682156
Me, except instead of shooting a dear and learning french I'd want a gf.
>>
>>38682156
Why french anon ?
>>
>>38671540
Gaining 10kg in 1 year and looking nice ofc,

Getting my degree and acquiring as much experience as i can in my job and move up in the hierarchy,

Get better at socializing, with girls, with friends, with strangers, with customers, with coworkers...
>>
>>38672999
That's a real nice picture.
You might want to play guitar every day - is not a coire for the weekend. You might want also to check your digits.

>>38671540
Move to new town
Make friends
Find a qt
Get mech eng degree
Get big and swole
Read books as a serious hobby
Write a bit
It's nothing to our of the ordinary. I am looking forward. I feel full of energy, I just need to concentrate, not piss time away on the Internet.
>>
>I want to work on my art
>I want to get in better shape, mostly cutting
>I want to sleep with lots of beautiful women
>And I want to smoke lots of weed
>>
>>38675723
DFW - interviews with hideous men
>>
>>38676259
are you 15?
>>
I'm gonna be 30 when I graduate because I dropped out before.

>gf count as of right now: 0
>>
Starting computer science at university, plan on losing 25kg in two years but im a noob to this gym thing
>>
>>38682141
What about like biochem?
>>
>>38671591
enginering here. have been to only a few classes since first year... 4th year now and i fucked up my llast year failing 3 subjects. blame it alll on adhd. cant live with the meds and can work without them fuck my shit
>>
>>38672516
>I always used to think guys who did mouth stuff with boobs were pretty weird and the whole thing was kinda creepy
The most prudish thing I've ever read on 4chan. Do you consider having sex with the lights on kinky?
>>
Turning 27 in 1 month. Focusing on my career as a construction engineer. Play piano and guitar when im motivated. Drink beer and fuck sloots on occasion. Hang out with friends and working out. Life is pretty decent.
Thanks for asking anon ;-*
>>
>Life goals
Losing fat so I can look like pic related.

>Career
I'm a NEET currently, next year I'll blow my savings into a low-budget film and see where it takes me (or not)

>Hobby
I'm just getting back into reading.

>Skill
Talking to women that I don't already know.
>>
>>38671540
Just started studying maths, moved out of home etc, want a qt gf but desu I dont think it'll come together, realizing I might be in love with one of the girls I left behind when I moved, kinda feeling shit tbqh.
Current goal: stop feeling shit
>>
>>38671859
Holy shit, 10
>>
>Life
I'd like to purchase my 2nd/3rd properties within the next 10 years. Ideally I live in a family house with two 500k apartments providing a an entire working revenue stream.

>Career
I'd like to get to 130k within 2 years, ideally 250k a year is what I'm shooting for

>Hobby
No goals, I just do things to enjoy.

>Skill
-
>>
11B infantryman, trying out for my EIB
>>
>>38671579
Guy RN

Would not recommend
>>
>>38684995
don't fall for the love meme my nig
>>
get better at job for more mooney
get nicer car
lose virginity

standard enough
>>
>>38671540
I want to squat 315lbs at 160lbs bodyweight

Then after that's there's really not much else to live for. Probably just off myself and find out which religion is the truth
>>
>>38671701
>biology
L m f a o

fag
>>
>>38671786
This is facts. Get non-retard tier grades and some decent internship experience and people literally will find you.

Source: 22 year old REPE analyst. I'll make $106k this year and its my first job.

MeanwhIle, STEMtards try to shit on finance degrees because they romanticize the struggle of making school hard as my dick when it's going into ur mum while earning about half as much as any finance major with a decent pedigree.
>>
>>38681868
Most science degrees like biochem, biology, genetics, environmental science, are useless for research unless you go for a masters. With those degrees it's quite easy to work in work in labs but you're just gonna be doing sample prep (which is boring as fug) or if you have a chemistry degree you may get to do analysis depending on your lab.

Currently working in an environmental lab but going back to uni next semester to do masters in Biochemistry.
>>
>>38671540

Trying to get my PhD in behavioral neuroscience, break 15:37.5 for 5k, help my wife get under 3:00:00 for the marathon, and get my dog to learn "heel" better.
>>
>>38685691
aim higher
>>
>>38671591
Gonna be a mid-late 20s engineer as well, though not quite as late as you if all goes according to plan. Fucked around with drugs first year (17/18), took a year off to work, now back to redo my first year at 19, soon to be 20. Only at a 60% course load so shit is gonna be slow.

>tfw used to get mad commi$$ion ca$h at GNC in hometown, and all the GNCs arent hiring here
>tfw gonna have no goofing around money for the next 3-4 years
>>
>>38686198
>get my dog to learn "heel" better.
I like how this is implied to be on-par likely to happen as PhD, 15 min 5k, and 3 hour marathon, lel.

Some dogs man....

>>38685752
>MeanwhIle, STEMtards try to shit on finance degrees because they romanticize the struggle of making school hard as my dick when it's going into ur mum while earning about half as much as any finance major with a decent pedigree.
Everyone is butthurt over their degrees. STEM people are butthurt because they don't get paid nearly as much as certain "easy" majors yet will continue to work disproportionately hard even after graduation. Easy majors are butthurt because they still know they're dumb as shit regardless of how much money they make and have to buy respect. Lib arts majors are butthurt because they're retarded and poor and will never have any respect and have no redeeming traits.

Everyone's butthurt.
>>
>>38671540
2.0 bodyweight squad

since only goal i have is to leave humaity behind
>>
File: 1449025715860.jpg (43KB, 417x515px) Image search: [Google]
1449025715860.jpg
43KB, 417x515px
I lift to protect my gf from the influx of rapefugees into my country
>>
master in AI so I can go build probes for mars and shit. 170 lbs lean on 5"7, quite the goal, I know. Finally lift these feels me bros :')
>>
>hit 1/2/3/4 for maxes while staying under 170 lbs
>hit 25 minutes 5k
>Have sex more than one time a year
>Be more social overall
>Keep up good grades
>Find a club on campus to join
>Get an internship for summer
>>
>>38682545
what do you consider as time wasting on the internet?
>>
>>38671591
Me too brother. Went to university, dropped out from partying. Went for a shitty community college degree. Got fat. Lost my fiancé. Two years going back to uni for an actual degree. Got amother oneitis in the mist of all it.

Right now I just want to get an internship and graduate more than anything. Currently 24 years old.
>>
I can lift a lot of weight, but at 6'2 300 lbs I'm fat as fuck and can't move with any real speed.

I want to join the RCMP someday, currently I'm a security guard (Not even armed).

At least I don't work in a mall.
>>
I want to be a professional boxer. I also go to school and want to go to St Thomas or UM law school for sports/entertainment law to become a boxing promoter/agent/manager one day.
>>
>>38685630
Why not?
>>
>>38671579
currently in nursing school. I should be reading right now
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3087x1358px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3087x1358px
Is a cybersecurity degree worthless? It's either that or something liberal arts because I suck at math

kill me
>>
>>38687167
you suck at math because you dont try faggot
the fitness mentality applies to everything
if you've never worked on/with your body you'll be fat, skinny or skinnyfat
if you've hardly tried at math cus 'ugh math is so hard i suck at math' then obviously you'll be a brainlet

apply this to all things in life
try harder or quit pretending you care and kill urself already
>>
>>38687167
cybersecurity is the future breh
>>
>>38671579
Enjoy the shit show that is healthcare in this country
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 750x732px
>>38687206
deep down i know youre right

i recently got diagnosed with bipolar. it explains a lot

i think its the universes way of getting back at me. i was a judgemental prick my whole life who loved bringing others down with my pessimism

im only alive because my parents moved from a brown poverty ridden shithole for me and i want them to die at least knowing im trying
>>
File: 1472256162386.jpg (128KB, 500x762px) Image search: [Google]
1472256162386.jpg
128KB, 500x762px
>>38671540
27 years old, fast food employee part time (15 hours per week)

Post graduate medicine hopefully by the end of next year.

Work 2 days, take my healthy dose of gear during the week, workout, study my ass off 5/7 days a week.

We're all going to make it.
>>
File: 1472595304952.jpg (404KB, 1774x2365px) Image search: [Google]
1472595304952.jpg
404KB, 1774x2365px
>>38671540
I quit smoking weed and now will go back to school to become a firefighter...
I know how competitive it can be and the fact people with a clean record will likely be picked over me, but it's my goal and I will not let words deter me.
>>
>>38687332
I'd like to note I'll be 25 next month. Hoping to make it by the time I'm 28.

Wish me luck, bros.
>>
>>38671591
same here, bro.
don't beat yourself up. we're all gonna make it
>>
>>38671540
Did a semester at school for Politics and realized it was terrible. Switched schools into business but for the past year all I've been taught is how to be a better 9-5 generic office worker.

Mulling over two business ideas I have so hopefully I can decide on one and finally make some money. Parents still paying for everything for 2 more years so might as well give it a try.

to keep /fit/ related I had gyno surgery a week ago and what I thought was going to be a small size decrease ended up being massive. They sucked all the fat out of the chest area so now it looks tiny compared to the rest of my torso. Guess I'll take a month off to cut and hopefully it will even out once the rest of me is sub10%
>>
>>38671540
I finally got into fit shape and am not overweight, now I want to work on my cardio because I have always been a basketball player but my weight held me back. I want to try out for my university basketball team next year and I think I have what it takes as long as I put forward as much effort as I have been to getting fit the past half year or so!
>>
File: 1468464411575.png (73KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
1468464411575.png
73KB, 200x240px
Become a qt girl
>>
>>38671540

>>38685192
>>
house, mk4 supra, a wide array of motocyles, boats, guns, women, drugs
>>
>losing 20 pounds
>develop more self confidence
>read more books, khan academy, maybe a language
>long term: finish degree, get job in sports/gov/finance

I know I will make it, even if some days are harder than others
>>
>>38686593
she gonna want that bbc brah unless you tie her down you can protect her from craving it white boi
>>
Getting a motorcycle licence
>>
Just graduated so I'm trying to get a job as a hospital pharmacist, but every fucking job opening asks for 2+ years of experience as a hospital pharmacist so how the fuck am I supposed to get in? Also, fuck retail.

Trying to lose some more weight, I'm at 183 lbs and my goal is 165 lbs. Been stuck here for a couple weeks. I know what I need to cut out but it's just a matter of willing myself to do it.
>>
I want to have my own plantation and livestock.
>>
>Go to welding school and become licensed
>looking to get my squat over 350lbs and be able to do a pullup one handed.
>Divorce wife (dead bedroom nuff said)
>Do some more traveling internationally

Should be able to get most of this done within the next 1-2 years
>>
>>38683135
I graduated from biochem last year and I've spent the last 12 months working in an environmental monitoring lab, mostly boring stuff, sample prep, liquid extractions, a bit of mass spec if the analyst is sick.

The thing is no one takes you seriously unless you've done a masters or Phd in biochem or biotech.

I'm heading back to uni next semester to complete a masters and then hopefully initiate my own biotech start-up because my area has no science industry.

If you're really serious about Biochem Berlin is pretty great industry wise and has some good universities for it.
>>
>>3867266
Start setting and achieving bigger and bigger goals. Whittle away at bad habbits. We're all ganna make it.
>>
File: We're all going to make it.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
We're all going to make it.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
Okay

>body
Currently around 145-150lb, planning a bulk. I want to bulk until around June. Hoping I'll hit at least 170-175 by then, and then I'll cut.

>career
Just graduated, looking for work in advertising. I live in NJ right now, moving in with the folks in Brooklyn, but I think I want to move to LA. I also think I might want to pursue a career in voice acting, after seeing a vocal coach for a time of course.

>hobby/skill
I volunteer, I don't know if that counts as a hobby. I like playing board games with friends. Really just anything I can do with friends. I'm also planning to learn sign language.

I think I can make it.
>>
>Do well in college
>Get part time job
>Move out of skinny skelly mode
>Make some type of move on this girl I've been eyeing up recently, she's really cute and seems really nice, I hope she doesn't have a boyfriend
>>
File: image.jpg (173KB, 680x940px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173KB, 680x940px
>>38671540

> body
> currently 200 lbs and 22% bf
> cutting to 10% (160)
> will slowly bulk to 175
> Stronglifts + sprints
> want to become as strong as possible

> career
> 2nd year of uni
> just studying and trying to do well
> want to pursue genetic engineering
> shit is hard as fuck, most of my classes have averages of 55 percent

>Hobby/skill
> I enjoy reading
> can barely do that anymore
> I lift to keep the feels away
>>
File: Their fear is my hope.jpg (254KB, 915x740px) Image search: [Google]
Their fear is my hope.jpg
254KB, 915x740px
Achieve bear mode, both body and in finance.
>>
>>38671716
Look into ibutamoren man
>>
File: reply.jpg (24KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
reply.jpg
24KB, 600x450px
Turned 21 yesterday.
Just quit my job at a pub.
Could have gone to university after high school but spent that year making friends and leaving autismo behind so I got terrible marks.
Don't know what to do, any advice?
I got decent marks in high school before that but I don't even know if I'm smart or not.
Could possibly do some labouring but I kinda want to make decent money.
Any advice.
>>
File: 1473543318787.jpg (11KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
1473543318787.jpg
11KB, 325x325px
I coach a travel team for soccer. This is my last year doing it. I really really want to beat our rivals on Wednesday.

It's not exactly a level playing field, we're definetly the under dogs.
>>
>>38671540
* Graduate with honors (have 4.0 as of this semester) from prestigious uni (currently attending/Junior) with BS in Comp Sci and Statistics
* bench 315 on the regular (currently wendler 531 and have moved to 265x3)
* improve cardio
* get more sleep (somehow, idk)
* improve networking/social sphere (now what you know, but who you know)
* propose to longtime conservative GF
* get career started, make solid $ and save most of it

idk, what else should i be focused on? t-t-t-thanks for asking /fit/, you too.
>>
Getting my masters degree in Economics right now.
Dont have much time for anything besides studying and lifting.

>year long goals are to graduate, move back home, get a job in competition or regulation and move in with my girlfriend. Fit related goals are to deadlift 405 for reps, push press 100kg and W. dip 1/2 BW
>5 year goals are to make ~100 k and to be set up financially, and to be looking shredded when im 30

Current lifts:
Deadlift: 315 x 5 (3 second eccentric)
W. Dips: 1/4 BW x 8 (3 second eccentric)
Pushpress: 80 kg x 3
>>
>>38690844
Play a Fluid Formation like 442, 4411 or 4141 and tell the midfielders to close down quickly and defend so theres always two men against one of them. Since they are better you dont want to give them 1vs1 situations.
its also better to sit deep and counter, have atleast one quick striker who as soon as you get the ball makes a run and receives a pass into free space
>>
>>38690800
>Go to community college
>go to uni
>take out loans when needed
>find a job making 50k+
>pay off loans
>>
File: 1450842288181.jpg (54KB, 822x870px) Image search: [Google]
1450842288181.jpg
54KB, 822x870px
Trying to become a:
>mechanic
>pharm tech
>EMT
which will lead into:
>RN
>Engineer

Hobby:
>Building an M16A2 semi auto clone for the cheapest dollaridoos
>hiking

skills:
>trying to teach myself how to long divide and multiple
>write in cursive better
>self improve
>have friends
>>
>>38683230
>blaming anything but your own choices
Fix that shit asap son. The sooner you realize only you can control you, the sooner you will achieve what you want to.
>>
This is that I don't have any ;_;
I only have short time goals
Like doing X before Y
And doing Y amount of Z
And so on
Currently trying to finish university
2 years left
Trying to get into shape
Being 6'1 and 145 lbs as a bitch
Also trying to score with my cousins friend , I met her couple days ago and she is kinda into me nothing biggie and cum and dump type of relationship
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.