[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do guys keep yourself from drinking and eating fastfood so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Fat-Guy-3.jpg (103KB, 1109x614px) Image search: [Google]
Fat-Guy-3.jpg
103KB, 1109x614px
how do guys keep yourself from drinking and eating fastfood so you dont lose your gainz?
>>
>>38667201
Fast food is actually pretty good if you're hitting the gym real hard and you need the calories. Just eat it once every two weeks and you'll make it.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 362x348px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 362x348px
>>38667201
>>38667201
I see how much money I can have it I don't do those things and how much better my inner game is as well. Literally healthy food is so cheap when you buy it in bulk, if you think about how much you spend on food a day and multiply that by how many days there are in a month or year you'll shit yourself and have some will power.
>>
there is no how.

Just don't.
>>
Drinking is a huge setback for me. I'd be shredded if I could stay away from alcohol. I always make it a few weeks and the bloat goes away then I find some excuse to drink and go ham for a few months. So instead of being shredded I'm a guy with big muscles and a beer belly

I'm on day 2 nodrink help me /fit/
>>
>>38667201
because fast food is fucking disgusting
>>
>>38667296
>I see how much money I can have it I don't do those things and how much better my inner game is as well
>>
>>38667201
Stock and cook wholesome meals at home.
Meal prep.
Curb drinking by eating too much all the time and never wanting to drink socially/casually.
>>
>>38667362
Day 4 here, bro. Basically we're in the same boat.
I crashed for a couple weeks after a great 30 day stretch of fitness and clean living. Lost 15 lbs by toning the degeneracy down over the course of the prior 60 days (plus cardio) before that.
Now I'm back on the horse.
Rise above.
We're going to make it, brah.
>>
>>38667201
You know, when I first set out I thought to myself

>how do people change? How do they reach certain conclusions and mindsets?
>how do I explains to a newborn how the world works, and shape his mind to be like mine?
>is reality like a ladder where I have to remember each important step?

and then I realize that even at birth, even when you are simple, you may still be different in nature, culture and language from me. So simply put. There is no way that language will reach you, to follow me on my path to non fatness, most likely.

Most people realize this and then they sometimes just bombard you with random facts. To see which one sticks with you. Do you value companionship? Did some movie or book have a really big impact on you and do you need to find motivation based on one of the virtues in through that?

its nearly impossible to know. The best group of people that I can reach, I can persuade is people who had major points of thought like me, animu, vidya, math, science etc. Those who are materialistic.

But you probably arent like that, so I have no idea what kind of text will rhyme with your text.

I can try to plead you based of nature. That all organisms must be healthy, but if I go there, you may be a christfag and dismiss evolution science.

So just stay fat or whatever.
>>
>>38667201
Not being American
>>
I watched a TV show, one of those shows where they're marooned on an island for a month and they have to survive.

There was a guy on there who, no homo, was good looking as fuck. Great jawline and just a good looking guy.

He got off the island and they interviewed him after and he looked like SHIT. He'd obviously started eating badly again and put on weight and while he wasn't fat, the difference between his lean face and his apparently normal face was startling. He'd gone from a solid 9/10 to a low 6.

Eating like shit isn't good for you and once you validate that in your own mind you won't even feel an urge to do it.
>>
>>38667201
One microscopic cheeseburger is 400kcal at any fastfood
for 400kcal i can have better stuff
I deal with my macros just like i deal with my money
>>
>>38667308
/thread
>>
>>38667201
by stuffin myself with brotein and veggies. really leaves no cravings @all

>>38667251
>Fast food is actually pretty good
kys

>>38667308
JUST

is never an answer you fuckin tard

>>38667362
>big muscles and a beer belly
beer mode?
beer mode.

>>38667442
only if you eat at fuckin commercial shops

>>38667486
baka

>>38667556
you are smart. but dont boo him. sometimes u just feel desperate u kno

>>38667571
that can help

>>38667605
all correct but
some people really dont know how to eat properly. as in protein, macros, why feelin hungry, is it really hunger, thirst etc. relly. got2teach i guess
>>
Should you avoid sugar and bread even when dirty bulking? pls response
>>
>>38667201
How do you find that revolting shit tempting in any way shape or form? Even when I was a fat kid growing up, fast food was not tempting and far from.my weakness- I even live in America, land of fast food. You have mental issues with food addiction and should probably see a professional
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.