[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Allright /fit/ people, >be me, 23 yo eurofag >been a fat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 54645646.png (172KB, 320x736px) Image search: [Google]
54645646.png
172KB, 320x736px
Allright /fit/ people,

>be me, 23 yo eurofag
>been a fat kid during all my childhood
>managed to lose weight by drinking a lot of water and smoking marijuana (it works)
>now got an "average" body (like in pic related) but because i'm small (170 cm) I now look like a puny little boy

So I've decided to gain muscle, but the thing is i'm a lazy fuck, and I've only been doing like 50 to 80 sit-ups and push-ups a day. If I do more I feel like I'll quit in a few days.

Is it enough? Any advices? And more importantly, will my mother die in her sleep tonight?

Thanks, /fit/.
>>
File: 1473029187510.jpg (902KB, 1300x1733px) Image search: [Google]
1473029187510.jpg
902KB, 1300x1733px
>>
>>38666272
I know right
>>
if only we had a something like a sticky.
>>
Buy pre workout
That's what it's for pretty much
>>
>>38666317
>>
>>38666251
SS and GOMAD should solve the problem
>>
>>38666251

>READ THE FUCKING STICKY

But, in short, train the upper body to balance the wide hips.

>bench (dum + bar)
>ohp (seated dum + standing bar)
>diddly
>curls
>lat pulldowns
>cable flies
>cable rows

Once you have that down for about 3 months, add on squats. Front squats are superior if you have shitty computer guy posture.
>>
>>38666251
Is this b8? Seriously
>>
I'm going to let you in on a little secret aight, I like you kid. You know what's up. That's why I can trust you with this; if you navigate to the front page of /fit/ there is a prehistoric thread called the "sticky", it has dinosaurs on it and shit. Click that, and soon, all your questions will be answered.

I didn't tell you this. Good luck kid.
>>
File: 1460729254740.png (28KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1460729254740.png
28KB, 259x194px
>>38666251
>So I've decided to gain muscle

No you haven't
You thought that maybe it would be cool if everybody you met would stop considering you like a total weakling
But you're not ready to make the effort to change, you didn't even made the effort to read the sticky, you expect us to do everything for you cause you're admitedlly "lazy"

There's one thing you could do to stop wasting everybody's time: killing yourself
>>
>>38666251
>but the thing is i'm a lazy fuck

That won't miraculously go away. The only way to stop being lazy is to force yourself to do things. You have to force yourself until it becomes a habit. Being lazy is a habit you need to undo.
>>
i always thought that smoking weed is raising ur appetite and food craving
>>
OP here,

Yeah, sorry for not reading the sticky. But my question was more specific than just "what exercises should I do". It was more about my actual laziness to do sports.

Thanks to >>38666416 for the actually good advice

Also this guy >>38666406 gets it,
>You thought that maybe it would be cool if everybody you met would stop considering you like a total weakling
This is exactly why I started this thread! Thank you my man.

>>38666369
>>38666390
Can I do these things in my flat? I'm a student, and I absolutely don't have the dineros to go to gym or to buy sports things. I also worked in a factory that made the protein powder y'all are eating, and it doesnt looks nice

>>38666471
And yeah, but I only smoke after 7 or 8 pm, so i'm always hungry after these hours. Never before. It's not very healthy but it works
>>
>>38666582

>Can I do these things in my flat? I'm a student, and I absolutely don't have the dineros to go to gym or to buy sports things.

Then find the fucking money.

You can either go half assed and gain nothing or you can treat gym like a hobby and reap the rewards in 12-24 months.

I spend ~$500 on the gym per annum. If you can't afford that for a hobby, you aren't really trying.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.