[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Is this achievable natty? Answer: Doesn't matter. Nope,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 64gjghjg.jpg (37KB, 490x485px) Image search: [Google]
64gjghjg.jpg
37KB, 490x485px
>Is this achievable natty?

Answer: Doesn't matter.
Nope, muscles don't mean a thing when you can SMOOTH talk like one of the guys. You know who I'm talking about, legends like J-DAWG, Matador and even the great (((MYSTERY))).

What's /fit/s opinion on PUA's and the community?
>>
I wouldn't want to be in a trench with one of them. That's about it.
>>
>>38664038
That they are losers who think they are winners.
>>
>>38664038
Getting laid is hard sure and i can understand guys doing dumb shit in order to actually get the pussy but this is just...

´The community is toxic as fuck and filled with retards but the theory is good and pretty spot on in about 5% of cases
>>
File: Pua James Matador 05 - Matador.jpg (32KB, 295x497px) Image search: [Google]
Pua James Matador 05 - Matador.jpg
32KB, 295x497px
Honestly, Matador is genuinely a sexy dude. He's buff and around 6'0"

I was watching Season 2 of The Pickup Artist and checked season one. He made huge aesthetic gains both in face, fashion, and body

Overall the PUA community can be autistic, but there is definitely a right and wrong way to talk to girls. When you learn how to only do it the right way, you're now a pickup artist.

There's nothing wrong with it. Women only hate on the guys that don't know how to do it or are trying to learn.
>>
Honestly old school pua is fucking gayer than aids i recommend all guys if youre struggling to get girls to at least watch some modern pua videos and dont do it exactly but take the overall theme as what to do it helped me tonnes and im glad i didnt just follow what 4chan said about pua's
>>
Mid 2000s fad.
By 2009 girls had heard alot of the openers.

It might work now again
>>
>>38664038
>J-DAWG, Matador and even the great (((MYSTERY))).

Nobody named mystery is picking up any chicks lol
>>
>>38664038
Stop posting this shit, these guys are fags and retards and any girl sleeping with them is not worth shit, unless you were a retard or a perma virgin you would want greener pastures
>>
i dont lift for girls
>>
>>38664038
is this what autists look like?
>>
>>38664038
Autistic spergs that try to reverse-engineer the mannerisms of actual solid guys and then think they're one of them because they get phone numbers (easy to do, desu) after working on their "game" 24/7 but never actually get laid and certainly never get a girl to love them.

Read Strauss' book. Their 'Project Hollywood' house was full of dudes all the time and never had any women, and your great Mystery is an emotional train-wreck who is effectively foreveralone just like you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.