[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boogie update: he's trying to lose weight through a wei

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 22

File: 23tg2g32g.jpg (55KB, 849x474px) Image search: [Google]
23tg2g32g.jpg
55KB, 849x474px
Boogie update: he's trying to lose weight through a weight loss drug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiwklGinvSE
>>
>said his goals out loud

won't make it
>>
File: image.png (123KB, 268x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
123KB, 268x332px
>>
File: america.jpg (92KB, 401x600px) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
92KB, 401x600px
>>38663646
why doesn't he try to lose weight through a eating less things
>>
>>38663646
suicide is also a way to lose weight fast
>>
>>38663646
He will never lose weight unless he has a complete reversal of his mentality. He does not have the right mentality to lose weight and keep it off. Sadly I think he will die due to being fat as fatass
>>
>>38663686
He's dismissive of them now and just explains it away with "my mental health problems (addiction) prevents those diets from working for me"

So now when people try and tell him how retarded that is his supported attack them for "not understand mental health issues"
>>
File: 15654369436.jpg (100KB, 830x1221px) Image search: [Google]
15654369436.jpg
100KB, 830x1221px
>lel anxiety
>lel look at me make videos for the whole world to see!
>>
>>38663731
that's just really very sad

i wonder how many people there are around the world like this that could be living a good life but choose to make excuses for no fucking reason
>>
>>38663646
As I said in the last basketball shorts thread...his last chance was his wife quitting and working with him at home. She's supposedly cooked all of his meals since about February and Boogie has literally lost zero (0) pounds since then and only 20 this year - all in January.

Now he's taking fat burners (they gave him palpitations so it's not even just a fat blocker meme them won't hurt him it's a fucking stim.) His doctor is clearly done with this shit and is trying to kill him. We're literally watching a corpse letting out its last gasps of gas before it moves in to the Shadow Realm.
>>
Fattyf9988 coming at u live once again through the power of my testicles
>>
Is eating disorder a real thing? Is there a mental disability that suppresses the feeling of being "full"? I'm actually curious...
>>
Yes it is a thing,eating disorder is a mental disorder
Through depression or
Stress
>>
>"If you're depressed, take some mood altering drugs"

Solid advice, boogie
>>
>>38663745
They all do it for attention. Makes people with real anxiety look like a fool.
>>
Get an once of willpower for fucks sake
Losing weight is the absolute easiest part of fitness
>>
His problem is he does not know how to control his own brain.

All the motivational phrases and other crap people come up with are tools for doing this. But the results come from being able to control your thinking and feelings directly.
>>
Francis is FINISHED
>>
>>38664168
Calories in<Calories out

Fucking congratulations you just lost weight
>>
>>38663683
damn, why are anime girls so cute.
>>
>>38663646
>literally admits that he doesn't have any willpower
people follow this schmuck?
>>
/boogie dead/ when?
>>
>>38664186
Which is pretty funny considering he's basically a motivational speaker
>>
So what pills is he on?
>>
>>38664251
Seems like ones that don't work against delusions.
>>
>>38664251
sugar pills
>>
>>38663646
Imagine putting boogie on dnp lel
>>
>>38664326
It would be guaranteed death after dose 1.
>>
>>38663717
This desu. He doesn't believe that he can do it. He sees other people's success stories as unattainable for himself. In his mind losing weight is just something that happens to other people.
>>
>>38664326
Literally bursting into goddamn flames on the first pill.
>>
He should just get gastric bypass surgery. That shit works really fucking well.
>>
>>38664434
I think he'd have to lose weight to be eligible
>>
>>38664434
I think he might be too big for it.
They can't do the surgery on someone that is hugely overweight as their heart can't handle it and there's just too much fat in the way.
>>
>>38663731
I like many others on fit have a mental illness and it stopped me going to the gym and eating properly for three years but now I'm back lifting harder than ever, juicing like I'm going to the Olympia and food is nothing more than fuel to me now.
How do you get as obese as he is without wanting to do something about it.
>>
>>38664434
>>38664448
>>38664453
he says in the vid that if meds ever enabled him to lose enough weight to be eligible he'd get gastric surgery immediately
>>
File: 1461106130815.jpg (35KB, 311x216px) Image search: [Google]
1461106130815.jpg
35KB, 311x216px
>>38663646

He's such a fat fucking pathetic piece of shit and I hate him so much.
>>
Why doesn't he just remove the food from his house so he can't eat it all?
>>
>>38663646
He'll never lose the weight because he's a pathetic narcissist. Can he please die already, Jesus. The whiny cunt.
>>
>Take a fat fuck
>Put fat fuck in the artificial coma
>Give minimal amount of calories
>Take not so fat fuck out of artificial coma
Here is your startup idea guys, go wild.

>Not so fat fuck returns to his terrible eating habits
>Comes back to you few month later for another try
Literally prints money
>>
>>38664625
He's not a narcissist. Narcissists are marked by trying to convince other people they're Gods.
If anything he's cluster A rather than cluster B.
>>
>>38664622
Look dude you obviously don't understand depression. At some point you just have to accept that there's nothing you can do about it and just surrender to your craving for twinkies
>>
>>38663646
how about eat less calories than you use hmm I wonder if that could work
>>
>>38663646
I would like this guy so much more if he just admitted he never intends to lose weight instead of milking his fans for sympathy views
>>
File: shekek.png (32KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
shekek.png
32KB, 256x256px
>>38664655
>>
>>38664093
There is in fact a disorder where your body's "full" messages just don't work. There was a wiki article about some guy who had it ages ago and doctors couldn't do shit for him. I'd link it for you if I could find it.
>>
>>38663646
>/fit/ - Fitness

YOU ARE THE CANCER RUINING THIS BOARD
>>
He is physically unable to go get groceries. Why is his wife buying him shit food? Why does she enable him? If he cut out pop, he could lose 50lbs like nothing.
>>
Maybe we can hook him up with some DNP.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-07-09-36-50.png (1MB, 1600x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-07-09-36-50.png
1MB, 1600x2560px
>>
>>38664657
He's what is called a vulnerable narcissist. Same as SJW tubblrinas self-diagnosed with everything under the sun.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/10680002_Interpersonal_Analysis_of_Grandiose_and_Vulnerable_Narcissism
>>
>>38665044
>kidney damage

Excellent. He's not going to last must longer. Even all his youtube shekels can't save him now.
>>
>>38665051
Before I read this, can you tell me how it is he gets narcissistic supply? I just can't imagine it.

I've read about "covert narcissists" who act vulnerable in order to bring sources of supply into their life (usually very compassionate people) and then do things like ignore them deliberately (and other 'soft' injuries) to get the sense of power they crave.
I don't see any mechanism through which Boogie could get access to supply.
>>
SHART AT CON
>>
>>38663745
Instead of putting the fork down he makes vids about it and complains about his life and about anxiety (which everybody alive experiences) while never being in a bad spot to do something about it.

He has money, a steady income, a wife etc and he is STILL BITCHING and looking for excuses.

He is clearly delusional and looking for attention from the whole world (which relates very much to narcism).
>>
Lol lets get him on 500mg of DNP.
>>
>>38665079
Read comments on his jewtube videos or his subreddit,they're full of enablers
>>
>>38665099
Narcissism isn't just about getting attention, it's about getting *affirmation of power*. Babies cry to get attention, but this isn't an act of narcissism. The attention provides them with validation but not through a sense of power. I'd guess Boogie's case is analogous to the baby's.
>>
>>38665121
>>38665125
>>
Why doesn't this fat fuck try to lose weight by actually moving from his bed once every 24 hours. Would be a start.
>>
>>38665125
Thank you, captain obvious. Of course babies aren't narcissist, they have no other means of communication yet, nor the reasoning abilities it requires to manipulate people.

Fully grown adults who act like babies, including overgrown adults like Boogie, are narcissists. He's doing everything he does for attention. I understand that you're a fan, but Boogie is not actually a baby and does not deserve the courtesy of being pampered and consoled like one. He's a thirty something, morally deficient waste of air.
>>
>>38665187
Actually I think it's gotten to the point where he could very easily accidentally kill himself through moving too much. There's only so much a heart can take
>>
>>38665196
I'm not one of his fans; and I don't think he deserves "the courtesy of being pampered like a [baby]". I'm saying not everyone who craves attention is narcissistic. NPD is a cluster of personality traits where a craving for attention manifests itself in a pattern of behaviour more specific than just attention-seeking. If you insist on the contrary you ought to provide an explanation or an argument, rather than being petulant (as you diagnose someone else with a personality disorder, no less).
>>
>>38665196
Not him but looking for validation/attention comes in many different forms and isn't necessarily narcissism. Boogie talks about his failures all the time and doesn't gloat really. It's just not accurate to describe someone who blubbers about what a failure he is all the time as narcissistic

He's 42 by the way so death is pretty near
>>
File: 1472026374273.jpg (554KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1472026374273.jpg
554KB, 1536x2048px
reposting because I'm terrible at mobile typing. too many typos before.

>>38665044
>deliberately avoiding ketosis
>ketosis would cause kidney damage

He needs a new doctor
The zone in between a normal diet and ketosis is the worst.

Ketofag here, started attempting keto since January, but only properly, sustainably got the hang of it in June. I was high fat, but still not high enough vs the other two to hit the threshold for the chemical magic to happen. First was hard to reduce carbs all the way down, then was having too much protein (also had gastro problems big time).

In this no man's land, you don't get the benefits of keto, nor the benefits of plentiful glucose. It's the worst of both worlds, hungrier than ever before, and without the protective effects / new system of ketosis, any weight loss will be muscle, not fat, even if you do everything else right. And the worst muscle to be affected...The heart. Seriously. Talking from experience.

The real question is whether the doctor is uninformed, or deliberately fucking boogie up for more shekels...
>>
File: 1410169467740.gif (3MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1410169467740.gif
3MB, 480x320px
>>38664139
>mfw Boogie kills himself before his fat does
>>
>>38665099
Does everyone experience anxiety Around other people? The only time I dont have anxiety is when Im alone.
>>
>>38665359
I only get it the day after drinking
>>
A nice long acid trip might do him some good
>>
>>38663646
Obese people leave humanity behind when they buy this damn scooters or whatever they called.
Instead off realizing that they can't fucking walk so they have to do something about it, they embrace it and buy the fucking scooter.
Boogie, well some off his videos are funny I don't even hate the guy but shit he is just weak. He is a fucking famous youtuber if he really wanted to change, lose weight he could easily make a video saying 'Am ready to change. But need help'. Tell now how many would run to help him just for the extra attention they'll get? A fuckton. Bottom line he doesn't want to change. He has already checked his one way ticket to early death due to his obesity.
>>
>>38665359
>not getting anxiety while alone

Step it up
>>
>>38663646
This fat fuck deserves his suffering. "Thanks Obama" retard.
>>
File: 1472646950664.jpg (119KB, 352x385px) Image search: [Google]
1472646950664.jpg
119KB, 352x385px
>>38665314
>Ketofag
>Now let me explain how I know much more than doctors
>>
>>38665314
Name that chick
>>
File: 1472658542709.png (171KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1472658542709.png
171KB, 326x326px
>mrw im a doctor and an elephant complains about his problems and is still not even trying
>the solution is to just eat less

I have people that are actually dying that want help, lazy fuck wasting my time
>>
File: Screenshot_20160911-150501.png (347KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160911-150501.png
347KB, 1080x1920px
>>38665945
Google search is your friend, friend.

>>38665895
>everyone on keto has kidney problems. I know this because my Jew doctor, the Jew medical industry, and the corrupt US government tells me so. I'm gonna stick to my 'healthy whole grains'. Carbohydrates and sugars are totally not the same thing!

All I said was that from experience, I know that the no man's land between keto and normal carb based diet is the worst, because it leads to the least energy. Also I know the heart damage that can come from losing weight while in the no man's land because it happened to me. my doctor is arguably THE lead doctor worldwide in her field (some Danish guy might also be up there), and she probably saved me just in time by telling me. otherwise I would have continued losing weight but losing heart muscle disproportionately. I was dizzy as fuck every day while getting up, and didn't realise it was the heart weakening. I thought it was just because of my calorie deficit.

I've since stabilised, and upped the fat and lowered the other two to the point where I've crossed the chemical threshold, and now the magic is happening.

'boogie' either needs to go full keto, or go back to a carb based diet (I.e. carbs as fuel, probably high protein, low fat). The metabolic no man's land is killing him. Just look at the evidence, he's getting worse. that doctor is either unqualified or deliberately fucking boogie up for more shekels.
>>
>>38666138
Thank you kind anon.
Am on my fucking mobile can't do much
>>
File: nightmaregooglestheydonothing.jpg (63KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
nightmaregooglestheydonothing.jpg
63KB, 722x349px
>>38665686
>Obese people leave humanity behind when they buy this damn scooters or whatever they called.
>Instead off realizing that they can't fucking walk so they have to do something about it, they embrace it and buy the fucking scooter.

>Last year saw 40 reported cases of people being injured by mobility scooters, nine of them seriously, though the true picture must be far worse: only a minority of police forces collect figures, and most victims don’t bother calling the cops in the first place. There have even been fatalities, including a 90-year-old woman killed on the Isle of Wight in 2009.

>In the absence of a driving test or compulsory insurance, we can at least be thankful that the very worst scooter drivers are taking themselves off the road, or rather onto it — tales of them ending up on the motorway by mistake regularly make the news. I witnessed one idiot who’d found his way (God knows how) onto a major roundabout: whichever exit he took it was going to mean a busy B-road at best, the M25 at worst.

http://www.spectator.co.uk/2015/04/the-mobility-scooter-plague/

What is wrong with this world?
>>
>>38663646
He's been trying to "lose weight" for over a decade. He has no intention of ever losing weight because he uses his fatness to bring in sympathy and subscribers. If he wasn't fat, nobody would watch his videos.
>>
>>38664663
That does work. You're not gonna eat junk without thinking if it's not there and if you have to go out to buy the Twinkies you'll binge less often. Obviously won't fix it but it's a start.
>>
>>38664718
Prada-willi syndrome, right?
>>
>>38665196
I've been around proper narcissists m8, they aren't anything like Boogie at all, real narcissists are fucking NUTS and would not be able to ever have any kind of self awareness.
>>
>>38663662
thisthisthis why is it so true
>>
>>38666622
this.

it's like the fucking 10th video he's made about

"okay guyz, im gonna lose weight im trying so hard!!!111!!!111!!!
>>
File: ddpyoga1.jpg (40KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
ddpyoga1.jpg
40KB, 642x361px
>converted two of the biggest fucking trainwrecks in wrestling and was able to save both of them (because Scott Hall decided to fuck it up recently)

>couldn't even save Boogie

Literal Jesus can't save this man, nothing can.
>>
>>38666622

this/10
>>
>>38663646
Jesus christ.

Its strange to imagine that these people are actual humans. The extremely fat and extremely thin are god damn alien to me now.

It doesn't seem naturally not to eat three square meals of protein, veggies, and carbs.
>>
>>38666825
Is this DDPYOGA actually worth it?
>>
>>38666882
Human bodies are so fucking weird. It's amazing what different diets will do

Mother/daughter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T31v1KYM8I

Also contrasting that girl against a normal healthy girl of same age is spooky
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kkJNckR4xQ
>>
>>38667694
It's honestly really difficult to even look at her

How can her loved ones let her exist like that???
>>
The guy is so big he can barely stand..his wife must be enabling his eating habbits...she probably just wants him to fucking die already, inherit all shit then actually get with a guy that she can have sex with
>>
>>38663646
Stop eating you fat fuck! Nobody gets that big without eating like a pig. Not possible.
>>
Who's the first to go: Joey or Boogie?

Woo, woo ,woo!
>>
>>38666721
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHopJHSlVo4
>>
>>38664468
Yeah but you can't go back to your old habits if you get a bypass. If you keep eating like a fat fuck after the surgery you will end up a fat fuck again.
>>
>>38668629
My money is on Chris Chan.
>>
>>38668629
Boogie
>>
>>38666825
Jake has relapsed as well. Shill documentary or no there's nothing that can help someone who doesn't want to be helped. Boogie doesn't want to be helped.

I didn't see that old Reddit post from this thread. Calling his doctors assholes and meany pants because they won't go against good medical practice and perform the surgery on him confirms that he's finished. He's worse than the worst My 600lb Life people.
>>
>>38664468

sorry i didn't watch the vid. how much weight does he need to lose to be eligible for gastric surgery?

i don't think he'll be able to lose w/e it is to qualify, but at this point it seems like that's his only hope. he can't get down to a manageable weight w/o surgery, so losing enough to get it will be his final option.
>>
>>38665196

whatever it is, he clearly has a personality disorder. the validation and attention he seeks, while trying to get sympathy, and also associating with an enabler... these traits are also seen in people with borderline personality disorder.
>>
>>38669089

is it possible to eat as much as he did pre-bypass after surgery? wouldn't he be physically unable to?
>>
>>38665727
His suffering is making over 100k a year from youtube for milking peoples pity on him

Being a fat sack of shit that whines about how hard he has it because of his degeneracy gets him 6 figures
>>
>>38669865
He made $450k last year and he still gave himself an evening long panic attack over the new Jewtube guidelines. His delusions are out of fucking control.
>>
>>38669690
he can barely walk
his gf HAS to be shopping for him most of the time

he's going to die because she's enabling him
>>
>>38663646
>"I'm too fat and lazy to get my fat ass off the chair and exercise so i'll start injecting my body with chemicals in hope to lose weight."
What could possibly go wrong?!
EVERYTHING!
>>
Wish this fat pathetic excuse for a human died already
>>
Literally needs to lose 20kg to get a life saving surgery. 20 fucking kilos to be able to be alive.
If there was ever a candidate for some SAW tier "do you want to be alive" philosophy with a corresponding life or death game it's that fat fuck.
>>
>>38670056
>Jewtube
No jews at Google.
>>
And he's a literal cuckold. Having an "open relationship" with a trophy golddigger wife he can't fuck while he's way to disgusting to attract someone else.
>>
>>38669804
No. A gastric bypass is basically resetting the stomach back to zero, sort of like what happens with your credit score when you declare bankruptcy.

After gastric bypass you cannot even have fizzy sodas, because the carbonation will stretch the stomach back out. There are a ton of people out there that get the surgery, lose the weight, but gain it all back because they stretched their stomach back out or ate like shit, or stuffed themselves full.
>>
>>38663646

HOOOOLY SHIT HE LOOKS HALF FUCKING DEAD

lol, i guess being like 600lb isn't good for you!

He can't even open his eyes.

lel
>>
File: Coolio-Arrested-Feature.jpg (40KB, 556x353px) Image search: [Google]
Coolio-Arrested-Feature.jpg
40KB, 556x353px
>>38670493
>>
>>38670550
wait are you srs?
>>
>eat a shitload with no brakes
>become morbidly obese
>whine and complain on youtube
>wow so brave
>?????
>profit
>>
>>38671168
Your reply makes absolutely no sense. Geezus you're retarded.
>>
File: boogie.jpg (173KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
boogie.jpg
173KB, 1600x900px
>>38666825
>looked at the boogie and DDP video
>thinks picrelated is boogie, but it's his brother or something
>realize it's clearly a genetic issue here, nothing can be done to save Boogie
>>
>>38663646
someone tell him to buy some primatene or bronkaid and 200mg caffeine pills

take a primatene, a caffeine pill, and an aspirin

bam, no appetite, tons of energy
>>
lock him in a basement. drop in 2500 calories every 24 hours. come back in 6 months
>>
File: Bz_oVz9CQAA98yc.png-large.png (488KB, 1024x761px) Image search: [Google]
Bz_oVz9CQAA98yc.png-large.png
488KB, 1024x761px
>>38668629
>Who's the first to go: Joey or Boogie?
>Woo, woo ,woo!

Who's going to go first: Boogie or TotalBiscuit?
>>
File: 1473451515717.png (258KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473451515717.png
258KB, 600x600px
>>38666825
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x8EZrm3Nik

just went through ddp's youtube. This nigga lost his weight in 1 YEAR. Boogie lost like 20 lbs in a year. Even skellies can lose 20 lbs in a year
>>
>>38664878
Because when he dies, she gets the shekels. She's a genius.
>>
>>38664878
She lives with him
If she doesn't buy him his shit she'll have to spend her whole day around an aggressive hungry addict throwing tantrums

Besides
>Implying he can't just order delivery
>>
All he has to do is stop living like a fatass.
>3 human-sized healthy meals a day
>lax 2 snacks a day
>max 2 cans of soda a day
>at least half a liter of water a day
>at least half an hour of physical activity (doesn't include walking) a day
I've been doing this since 6th grade, and I've been happy with my body since then.
>>
>>38672361
Actually it's 30lbs in 7 years. Literally 7 years ago he committed to losing weight and getting his life in order. That's a whopping 50 calorie a day deficit per day. So brave.
>>
>>38672350
TB is the one with liver Ca/mets right? It's going to be him. Boogie will limp on for another decade or so, 15 years tops. TB has 2-3 years tops.
>>
File: superfatfuck.jpg (149KB, 399x599px) Image search: [Google]
superfatfuck.jpg
149KB, 399x599px
>uploads video drinking mountain dew and dorito smoothie

hehe why do people hate fat people cmon guys im suffering here
>>
did anyone watch the video, they're medication to curb appetite and cravings, not literal fat burners like some /fit/ fags take as preworkout
>>
>>38673054
Yeah, TB beat buttcancer but ended up with liver cancer from the treatments. He was told 2-3 years about a year ago...
>>
>>38665347
I always wanted to know what they were laughing to
>>
>>38673274
How exactly did an appetite suppressant give him heart palpitations? They gave him a stim.

>>38673294
TB also exaggerated the severity of his condition at the time. He's going to outlive Boogie.
>>
>be me
>have overweight gf
>decides she's not fucking around no more
>get her eat this much
>she gets her daily caloric limit
>set up a google spreadsheet for her to track calories
>everything she eats goes on the spreadsheet
>she's lost 10 pounds in 8 weeks
>she isn't even hungry
>she'll be at her goal weight next year

I know boogie is fucked genetically and mentally but that shit shouldn't stop him. Weight loss is math. If he's not keeping track of what he eats, he STRAIGHT UP isn't doing what he should be doing and killing himself.

>>38673138
I like that photoshop
>>
man i hate this fucking retard
>>
Why hasn't Subway contacted Boogie yet? They should give him loads of money to do Jared's diet. Boogie gets skinny and Subway gets a new mascot. Win-win.
>>
>>38664878
>pop
>>
>>38664093
Yeah. Prader Willi kids are an example.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ventromedial_nucleus_of_the_hypothalamus
>>
>>38673586
How stupid are you? Jared didn't lose weight by being on the "subway diet" and subway knows it. Why would they want to break the illusion by endorsing someone who they know wouldn't achieve results and ruin their brand?
>>
This Nigga is trying to lose weight since like 2010
I'm no fucking wolf,but how can someone be so weak?
I don't think he's going past year 2019
>>
>>38663646
For all the shit it gets, I know for a fact boogie browses reddit. Reddit links to exrx, simplesciencefitness and the Liam Rosen sticky. How the fuck hasn't he read all that yet?
>>
>>38674561
He knows exactly what he has to do to lose wright and has had every kind of professional help. Lack of knowledge is not the problem
>>
>>38674740
*weight
>>
Dude is 42 years old.

FORTY TWO YEARS OLD.

He has yet to figure out how to be an adult.

What a time to be alive. We are in an age where a gluttonous man-child can rake in half a million dollars a year by slowly killing himself in the comfort of his own home.
>>
>>38674856

i suppose it's not that different from being one of those really famous circus freaks back in the day
>>
>>38674856
Fat cunt still has a full head of hair.
I was bigger then most full time natural bodybuilders at 19 and healthy as fuck and I started going fucking bald.

This shit is not fucking fair.
>>
>it's a boogie makes an emotional video about losing weight for the 500th time
>gains weight

meanwhile actual motivated fat people shed half their blubber in 6 months
>>
>>38668629
Futurama?
>>
>>38675102
>actual motivated fat people shed half their blubber in 6 months
that isn't possible friendo
>>
>>38666721
It's like blowing out the candles on a birthday cake

If you say your wish out loud, it won't come true
>>
Nobody cares about this disgusting fat fuck
>>
he is looking worse and worse if he doesent get his head out of his ass he will die
>>
>>38675560
If I was a betting man I'd wager he dies in 2017.
>>
>>38663646
>Me and my wife
I dunno why that made me mad...and who i'm mad at...
>>
>>38664093
Yeah. In obese people Leptin "the satiety hormone" is present in huge amounts, but the brain stops responding to it. That's why some people can eat a whole stir fry and want donuts in the next hour once they don't feel like their physically bursting

That's why nocarb works, it circumvents this process while the brain rewires itself to accept Leptin again.
>>
>>38664312
Lard pills
>>
>>38664326
Have you ever cooked meat over an open flame?

When the fat drives it bursts into fire.

I'd rather not be around for that
>>
>>38675830
It should have been "my wife and I"

But can you really expect correct Grammer?
>>
>>38676720
Is this true? It makes sense but i'd like a source
>>
>>38672350
Tb is allegedly reacting very positively to his meds so he might be around for a while.
>>
>>38676881
Some general info

http://paleoleap.com/appetite-hormone-part-1-understanding-leptin/
>>
>if the weight loss drugs dont work we'll try something new!
HMMM

MAYBE LIKE A FUCKING DIET? XDDDD
>>
>>38676943
thanks, just taking a quick look it makes a lot of sense, maybe i'll try this keto thing out
>>
If he was actually depressed, he would hate himself enough to stop eating.
>>
>>38663662

goals in general are a fool's errand

make lifestyle changes instead
>>
Why the fuck do fat shits complain so much about not being able to control their appetite? So what if you don't feel full, get on a reasonable, calorie restricted diet and just follow it for a few months, then slowly implement exercise into your life so you don't get a fucking heart attack, what's so hard about that? It's literally just their fucking shitty mindset and laziness that they just continue to live the way they do, nothing else.
>>
>>38663646
Typical fat person mentality. Looking for a magic pill to do all the work for him. God I hate fat people. They should be taxed extra for the burden they put on the rest of us.
>>
>>38663646

why doesnt his wife suggest he take DNP?

I mean, if she wants his cash that's the #1 way of getting him killed without the possibility of a criminal charge

>hey honey, I saw this drug that gives you 100% increased metabolism, but makes you a bit sweaty
>>
>>38667694
jesus her fucking arms they make me so uncomfortable. I feel like I could easily just snap them in half.
>>
>>38663646
is that a kingdom hearts key in the back?
>>
>blood pressure was in a reasonable shape
>blood work fine

I wonder what "reasonable shape" and "fine" actually means in his context
>>
I hate this fat fuck more and more, he's up there with Joey's Food Reviews as far as useless fat fuck youtube personalities go.
>>
>>38663646
how is this guy still so fucking fat? Isnt he trying to lose weight for like 3 years now? Did he ever hear about just not eating like a fucking elephant instead of taking pills?
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.