[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is eating only one reasonably large meal a day a good idea or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: classic-beef-stew.jpg (178KB, 1024x796px) Image search: [Google]
classic-beef-stew.jpg
178KB, 1024x796px
Is eating only one reasonably large meal a day a good idea or are there consequences.
>>
>>38663084
sounds pretty dumb to me
>>
>>38663084
You might spend hours feeling sluggish and lazy due to the load on your digestive system.

So I guess if you do this, eat when you don't have shit to do.
>>
>>38663102
Can't argue with that
>>
Doesn't really matter, just remember to drink water and eat your fibers.
>>
>>38663084
if you're thinking of weight loss it doesn't really make a difference
but if you care at all about how you feel during the day it's a shitty idea
>>
>>38663084
not a good idea
didnt you ever see the episode of metalocalypse where they try to lose weight?
>>
>>38663084
I do this and only feel like shit for maybe 30 mins after.

I'll eat one big meal (maybe 1800 calories) and have ~1K calories coming from fruits,nuts,yogurt,cheese & protein powder throughout the day
>>
>>38663084
I'ts really a personal question, my work partner never ate anything during working hours and ate only at night after work and he was very lean. I personally have to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner when im working but i'm much more built than him.
>>
>>38663190
Just drink bleach
>>
>>38663084
I did it for a a few weeks together with keto
and it really helped me get over my old fat person habits of constatnly eating(not fat anymore btw) Its not magic total calories are king but Id recomend it to people trying to change there habits
>>
Here are the cons:
- You will feel like shit throughout the day
- You will feel sluggish after your meal due to it's size
- You won't absorb the a lot of the nutrients

Pros:
- Slightly easier to stay at a caloric deficit assuming you don't binge eat outside of the one meal due to the hunger/lethargy you'll experience throughout the day
>>
>>38663305
Everyone who starts to change fat eating habits have to at some point learn the difference of empty stomach and lack of energy.
>>
>>38663366
I even had to learn the diffrence between feeling full and feeling hungry
>>
>>38663200
holy shit are you me?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.