[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here a personal trainer? I can get nationally certified

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1473273593364.jpg (29KB, 517x463px) Image search: [Google]
1473273593364.jpg
29KB, 517x463px
Anyone here a personal trainer? I can get nationally certified at my cc for only $800
>>
i was certified i never did the workshops tho. im done with fitness but l cant stand fat people
>>
>>38656518
I'm been thinking about it and I have the body for it but I'm sure I'd get fed up teaching shit to retards way too quick
>>
>>38656518
Not a great job unless you're coaching serious athletes. Enjoy helping post-menopausal women with bosu ball crunches and kettlebell squats for 15 years.
>>
>>38656587
Wouldn't mind it
>>
>>38656518
I got certified through ACE for 500$. Before you go through with getting certified I hope you have a body that reflects fitness, because if you look like shit even if you know what you're talking about people will avoid you. I trained people without a cert for a year and no one ever bothered to ask about it.
>>
File: IMG_20160910_154357.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160910_154357.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>38656788
This is me right now. Fair mount of sodium retention right now. But I can bench 80lbs over bodyweight. Only 18 but still get people asking questions. Most gyms require cert for legal and insurance reasons no?
>>
>>38656982
Sauce on those pants and gummies?
>>
>>38656587
He probably won't be coaching serious athletes as I doubt he's getting an ACSM or NASM certification. If you're getting a trainer, make sure they have one of those two certs otherwise there's no guarantee they didn't just get certified over a weekend or even online.
>>
>>38657223
Uniqlo and nature made melatonin
>>
Rich piana is right about the whole PT training, get your social media in check

These days people can get practically all their training from youtube, even if it's misinformation by roiders most of the times and the average joe gravitates to people like Jeff Seid.

A cert isn't hard to get, if you don't look that good; make your socialmedia about your knowledge. If you do look good, people will listen anyway.

A trend that I noticed is that the people who make the most money out of it don't sell themselves as personal trainer or even sell fitness for that matter but they sell a possible lifestyle which can be acquired with fitness.

Get the social media in check if you're serious about it.

Some guy that's friends with people I know just started as a PT but doesn't do anything for his social media, he's bound to fail sad to say. He did his first "bootcamp" this thursday and nobody showed, even those who paid so it's not looking good anyway. Atleast he's trying.
>>
Wow that's cheap! What campus? Cause the cheapest I found was 4 grand for cert 3 & 4!
Additionally, do any of you know if it's worth it, money wise? I'm not too bothered teaching people who are stubborn, menopausal, etc, I'm very patient and I'd been doing it to most of the people I knew in highschool for 2 years, so I have an idea of what it could be like, but I'm curious what kind of pay it would entail.
Thanks in advanced
>>
>>38657327
Cpcc 72 hours 16 class 16 hands on 30 internship. Seems really good
>>
>>38656788
Only certification is the biggest scam
>>
>>38656518
i got certified at a trade school in LA. chain gyms like 24 hour fitness, la fitness, and probably basically everywhere will not accept it or even consider you. get NASM
>>
>>38657892
actually, i just reread that you said "nationally certified" so maybe its better than the bullshit i wasted time on. but in general, most gyms require NASM or ACE
>>
>>38657934
It has a guaranteed 30hr internship as part of the program
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.