[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else ever have neck pain? how do you deal with this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

anyone else ever have neck pain?

how do you deal with this? i was supposed to lift today, but don't even feel like it anymore

do i just ignore the pain and try to lift? or is that asking for an injury?

pic related
>>
>>38655337
I had it a while back because I tried sucking my entire dick instead of just giving myself head. It went away after 4 days, but I just continued lifting.

I don't know about your neck pain though.
>>
>>38655337
I had this so bad that it caused me to go to the hospital for migraines. I tried physical therapy but that didn't work really. The only thing that helped was lots of biofreeze and a detox
>>
do 10 days rest with a neck brace then do neck rehab. Lift if it doesn't stress the neck, light weights, high reps. I had it once because of wrestling. I was on my neck for a good 30 seconds holding weight with my head and one arm. Shit was burning the next day

inb4 faggot
>>
Get a wheat pillow and use when you feel pain, it's great relief.
>>
>>38655337
Some chiropractors are legit, others are fucking idiots. Find a good one.
>>
>>38655337
It's probably from looking down at your phone, tablet or laptop. I've had this for a while then switched to laying down with my laptop and it went away in 2 weeks.
>>
>>38655337
i got severe neck pain squatting 2pl8s and the bar fell off my traps and landed in between the vertebrae on my neck. it hurt like a bitch and i couldnt lift anything remotely heavy for 2-3 weeks, or else i got terrible migraines.
>>
OP here, neck feels better. just had to deal with 10 hours of soreness. this happens to me like 3 times a month

>>38655813
what kind of detox

>>38655901
>>38655901
>do 10 days rest with a neck brace then do neck rehab.
sounds like i should see a professional, buying my own neck brace and doing rehab doesn't seem like a good idea

>>38656745
never heard of it, but it actually looks like it could help
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704342404574576392337405518

>>38657021
sounds expensive
>>
>>38655337
Reverse flies. No more pain behind the eye, but my jaw is still pretty fucked.
>>
>>38655337
Physiotherapist here, but my english is pretty shit.

You can manually relieve the myofascial stress of that trigger point. Just lift the trapecius pars desc (above your shoulder) with your index and your thumb until you feel a hardened point the size of a cherry stone. Apply maximal pressure (may hurt as fuck) until the tension lessens and the pain gets less and less....rinse and repeat.

Otherwise get it taped up, do a cool-heat exchange or get yourself some acupuncture.
But whatever you do, stay in motion.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.