[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do legs actually matter when it comes to getting girls? I mean,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1473518051293.png (288KB, 654x486px) Image search: [Google]
1473518051293.png
288KB, 654x486px
Do legs actually matter when it comes to getting girls? I mean, females evolved to find upper body attractive and you never find girls making fun of weak legs.
>>
>>38653742
>I mean, females evolved to find upper body attractive and you never find girls making fun of weak legs.
Sick headcanon, brah!
>>
>>38653742
>he doesn't know girls love guy ass as much as guys love girl ass
>>
>>38653742
>you never find girls making fun of weak legs.

Have you ever actually spoken to girls?
>>
Most women are five foot nothing so they get a better look at your whole body.
>>
if you have chicken legs, better not wear tight fitting pants
>>
>>38653742
None of this shit matters when it comes to getting girls. You're confused because you've been sitting in the echo chamber that is /fit/ where men ponder why they don't have girls, decide that it must be muscle or lack thereof, and echo the thought endlessly. The average bmi of an american male is 26.something and yet the population isn't declining. That means normal men get laid without chest, bis, tris, shoulders, back, legs, fucking anything.
>>
>>38653742

when you first start lifting just train your upper body and do hill sprints for legs
>>
>>38653846

delet this
>>
>>38653890
it's true and you know it. the average adult male bmi in the states is 26.6, pulled that up, and they get laid just fine. I'm not saying don't lift. By all means do lift. But this idea that it's the magic sauce that makes girls like you is stupid and going to set you up for disappointment
>>
File: 1467572302536.jpg (41KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1467572302536.jpg
41KB, 540x540px
>>38653846
>>38653938
triggered
>>
just make sure you have lots of money to gloss over flaws in your physique
>>
>>38653742
sauce
>>
>>38654037
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/danberu-nan-kiro-moteru-r19600
>>
>>38653765
have you?
>>
>>38653938
yeah but since many here lack charisma and basically a non autistic personality, a fit body can give them a bump when it comes to confidence and looks, which may or may not be enough for them to score.
>>
>>38653871
Tard. Squatting produces a training effect on the ENTIRE BODY. If you do nothing but squat for six months, I guarantee you'll have bigger arms than when you started.
>>
>>38654175

you'll also be stiff as a board and walkin like a doofus
>>
>>38654175
>If you do nothing but squat for six months, I guarantee you'll have bigger arms than when you started.
oh fuck off, your arms are stationary and hardly hold any weight, it's all resting on your shoulder. it doesn't take a physicist to understand that your arms are hardly, if at all working during squats. stop jumping on retarded bandwagons made from people who are sexually attracted to squat racks
>>
>>38654142
I get that, but people on here take it to an unhealthy degree of obsession and it warps their perception of reality. Posts like OP's conjure that image to me.
>>
>>38654175

are you retarded or something?
>>
>>38653742
Girls do like a guy who has athletic legs, not lifting legs like /fit/ thinks.
Sprinters, people who use leg workouts as an augmentation to their abilities and not for looks(it's just a byproduct).
Women would prefer a man with a good upperbody and chicken legs to the lifters who look like shit for both.
>muh muh mass
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.