[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to lift but I don't want to become a manlet. This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

I want to lift but I don't want to become a manlet. This is frustrating brahs.
>>
you don't become a manlet by lifting
>>
File: 1469526009865s.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1469526009865s.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
you've trapped yourself in the manlet meme. the manlet meme all started from one guy who was super self conscious about his height and decided to expose it to the interenet where many other manlet's started to stress as they may also be cursed. it became a cycle of self conscious manlets complaining about their height on the internet. tall fellows and women just laugh at the fact they have no confidence. DO NOT FALL FOR THE MANLET MEME
>>
Wtf goob is small as fuck
And he's also on roids lul
>>
>>38653259
seid is 5ft9 fyi
>>
If you're short you're a manlet anyway. Would you rather be a swole manlet who can still get shorter bitches or a skinny faggot manlet who will die alone?
>>
I wouldn't do roids if you're really short, it just looks retarded.

But a fit/athletic look obviously still looks good even on a short body
>>
>>38653325
The short guy still looks like shit next to Jeff
He's too small
>>
>>38653340
Because he's on roids
>>
>>38653354
What?
>>
>>38653259
Where is this image from?
>>
>>38653375

You can't get that stupidly wide look without roids.
The stupidly wide look, looks even stupider on small people. Hence roids make short people look ridiculous
>>
>>38653259
this is literally the only reason i don't lift. they're all manlets.
>>
>>38653325
Should I roid if I'm 6'5" and want to be shredded and jacked?

Also are tall buff dudes perceived better?
>>
>>38653393
Narrow looking short people look worse
Short guy in op needs to up the dose
>>
>>38653409
Yeah you should get into decent size, lanklet mode isn't really of any advantage
But people find tall people interesting and combining that with a good body yields benefits m8
>>
>>38653340
He looks shit because he doesn't have an attractive FACE.

>>38653399
Fuck off from /fit/ dyel
>>
ATTN EVERYONE:

Do not touch roids if you're under 5'9" you will just look retarded
>>
>>38653470
Are you implying you can look good natty under 5'9
>>
File: every.jpg (36KB, 343x604px) Image search: [Google]
every.jpg
36KB, 343x604px
>>38653550
You can look good natty at 6'4", you just won't be big at all

also I take what I said back. Babo is 5'5" and roids he looks amazing, as did Columbu
>>
Why do people think that lifting stunts growth?
>>
>>38653586
I knew you were talking out of your ass desu
>>
>>38653259
Just lift faggot.

Are you 5'10+? Yes? Then you're not a manlet.
If you are a manlet and get swole, people won't fuck with you, and other swole brehs will have mutual respect for you(provided you aren't a dick).
>>
>>38653586

I'd say columbo/babo have slayed more then everyone on this meme section combined

yet manlet lifters & juicers bad

to be fair they both are italian, which both explains why they pull so much ass & why they're so short.
>>
>>38653296
t.manlet
>>
>>38653306
This is the biggest meme of all. He's a clean 6'. I can't explain the photo of him under 5'9 category but I met him IRL in 6'1 and he was almost as tall as me
>>
File: 4vf.jpg (5KB, 317x159px) Image search: [Google]
4vf.jpg
5KB, 317x159px
>>38654294
http://sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80639
>>
>guy I know is like 5'9
>thinks he's 5'11
>be 5'10", visibly taller than him
>thinks im shorter

why do people do this?
>>
>>38653259
Where did gooby get the youth elixer?
>>
>>38655595
Who gives a shit, you're both manlets.
>>
>>38653409
> everyone will know you roid
>>
>>38653259

Just to put this picture into perspective Jeff is only 5'7
>>
File: r9k.png (215KB, 230x554px) Image search: [Google]
r9k.png
215KB, 230x554px
>>38653296

you've trapped yourself in the MILF meme. the MILF meme all started from one woman who was super self conscious about her looks and decided to expose it to the interenet where many other women started to stress as they may also be cursed. it became a cycle of self conscious women complaining about their marriages on the internet. happy husbands and wives just laugh at the fact they have no confidence. DO NOT FALL FOR THE MILF MEME
>>
>>38653259
I HATE manlets and wish them a life of PAIN, SUFFERING, and DESPAIR.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.