[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did the girl at 0:05 literally say "me hot, you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: hot.png (555KB, 1175x580px) Image search: [Google]
hot.png
555KB, 1175x580px
Did the girl at 0:05 literally say "me hot, you're hot" ?

Because if so, I'll give it to Planet Fitness that they do have a bit of a sense of humor.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQfmpXsLV_4

fuck i'm retarded
>>
>>38648557
>>38648608
>lookin' hot
>me hot? you're hot
>>
>>38648557
>we're not a gym

at least they're honest
>>
>>38649643
i kek'd outloud
>>
>>38648608
>we're not a gym
good to know

Also good to seperate those who see success as something to be aspired to from those who resent those who attained it
>>
that was what they chose as an example of 'gym intimidation'

really
>>
I think she meant "Me?..Hot? You're hot." Me and hot are two different one word sentences.
>>
Why do ugly people have to complain about everything?
>>
>>38649662
There's no insecurity that should be overlooked when preying on people with low self esteem.
>>
File: NQbxtjg.jpg (885KB, 968x1300px) Image search: [Google]
NQbxtjg.jpg
885KB, 968x1300px
>>38649662
Ugly/fat woman find beautiful/attractive woman intimidating.
>>
>>38649695
So are they just going to ban all attractive people?
>>
>they're prettier than me, so they must have some other impairment like mental retardation
>>
>>38649713
Basically.

http://www.vocativ.com/culture/health-culture/woman-ejected-planet-fitness-gym-toned/
>>
T O N E D
O
N
E
D
>>
>>38649790
Jesus fucking Christ

I feel bad about myself, but man does it feel good to not be the type of person that enjoyes or enforces this shit
>>
>>38649790
I enjoy seeing fit as fuck people at my gym. It gives me something to aspire towards.

What the fuck is wrong with people.
>>
>>38649790
She's not even "toned"
>>
>>38649855
People deal with insecurities in different ways. Some people want to build themselves up to diminish them, but a ton more would rather tear other people down to make themselves look not so bad. Planet Fatness feeds those people's ego with their whole marketing campaign, implying you're smarter than people who actually put work in because only an idiot works hard and you're no idiot, person with disposable income. Certainly someone better than you in one way COULDN'T be better than you in multiple ways.

Basically the strategy is to present what these people are already thinking as if it were fact then providing them a garish cocoon where they don't have to confront those villainous meatheads who are laughing behind your back there's no proof but you know they're doing it. Then when you come in once a week to walk on the treadmill for 10 minutes and eat some free pizza you can tell people that you exercise and are therefore healthy. It's the path of least resistance. Actual effort is just so hard, you know?
>>
>>38650070
I just look at the biggest guy at the gym and think "I'm gonna beat that." People need to grow the fuck up and focus on bettering themselves.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.