[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sick of spooky skellingtons here complaining about bulking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: CQ87xGdUAAAJqoY.jpg (12KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
CQ87xGdUAAAJqoY.jpg
12KB, 480x480px
I'm sick of spooky skellingtons here complaining about bulking being so hard. Bitch, I just finished starving myself for 11 months and you have the balls to complain about "muh bloating" or "muh not hungry". Skellingtons don't know how easy they got it, they can bulk for a year and start looking like Chads immediately, meanwhile former fatties like me take at least two fucking years to get out of DYEL mantits mode without roids. Constantly hungry and irritable every day, the minute I started bulking I actually felt more happy, this shit is so easy, brb down a meatlovers pizza and go to gym.

Fuck off.
>>
>I'm so tired of people bitching that I'm going to shit up the board with a whole thread dedicated to whining about whining
How about you relax and focus on your own self-improvement, friendo
>>
>>38647307
I feel ya ohpee..
When I start my cut for the summer, I'll remember your burden.
I've been 215 lbs for the last six years so it will be scary thinking about how hungry I'll be when I'm no longer 200 lbs.
>>
>>38647307
You absolute mong, hasn't it occurred to you that doing something you're not used to is hard?

You're a fat fuck so bulking is easy for you yet cutting feels like death.

All the skeletons have been permacutting since they were born so eating like a fat fuck is difficult for them.

You like to eat so it doesn't seem hard for you, it's hard for skeletons or else they wouldn't be skeletons.
>>
>>38647307
Actually, not so sure about that OP. Most fat fucks already have some decent amount of muscle so lifting, some cardio and strict diet and you pretty much can get to Chad mode in less than a year. Also juicy calves from carying all that weight around.
Lanklets usually are bulking/cutting/bulking/cutting for years and might not be seeing as good results.

I know cutting is hard man but trust me, it could be worse
>>
How fat are you OP?
>>
>>38647307
I'm sick of lardasses here complaining about cutting being so hard. Bitch, I just finished force feeding myself for 11 months and you have the balls to complain about "muh sugar" or "muh cheat meal". Fatasses don't know how easy they got it, they stop eating food, save money and start getting stronger immediately, meanwhile former skellingtons like me take at least two fucking years to get out of DYEL lmao1pl8 mode without roids. Constantly feeling like throwing up and emptying your wallet every day, the minute I stopped force feeding myself I actually felt more happy, this shit is so easy, brb just eating like a normal person and going to gym.
>>
>>38647307
You think eating 8 eggs a day is a shitload of fun?
You think pizza is proper bulking food?

No wonder you're such a fat fuck.
>>
>>38647908
I I F Y M
I
I
F
Y
M
>>
File: 1437184884948.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1437184884948.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
>not keto
>>
nah>>38648107
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.