[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /fit/ smoke, vape, dab? I use it for relax my muscules

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: c1920x1080_69.jpg (57KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
c1920x1080_69.jpg
57KB, 1920x1080px
Does /fit/ smoke, vape, dab?

I use it for relax my muscules after a work out. I take a smoke before a slow run and it felt amazing.
>>
>>38644508
I take interset dabs for shorter interset rests.

Also use dabs as a vasodilator to help me hit
>>
File: aQGrpwO.png (39KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
aQGrpwO.png
39KB, 200x200px
>>38644508
>>
>>38644758
Hit PRs**
>>
Ya dude weed is GOAT preworkout. I just eat 1.5x 100 mg edibles and I'm set. I usually eat them about an hour and a half in advance of my workout.
>>
>>38644508
heard it's pretty dece for your muscles and relaxation but I hate the drug because it makes me feel autistic so I drink beer
>>
>>38644508

>Relax my muscles

Nice justification. Why not just admit you like getting high?
>>
>>38644508
>be me
>college athlete
>get smashed at party, too many tequila shots
>cops come
>start running
>end up running all the way home 4 miles away
For some reason I love the feeling of running drunk. Not that its a good idea but still.
>>
>>38645071

i try to keep walking to a minimum when i'm drunk, otherwise i get tired at best and nauseated at worst
>>
>>38645089
>being so out of shape that you get nauseous from walking while drunk
>>
>>38645071
I was on a beach in Africa a while back, miles from civilisation and drunk as fuck walking back to the lodge I was staying in and heard some rustling in the bushes - quite near Somali border - so bolted, after couple of hundred metres figured it was nothing and I was being a pussy (being a big guy carrying a machete myself).

Then thought that felt good and ran the 2 miles home. 3am, amazing stars, no other sign of humanity in the world. Best ever.
>>
>>38644508
Smoke about 1.5 grams daily. Sometimes up to an eighth if I have friends over and we wanna smoke blunts. Used to sell weed to pay rent for a long time so I still get good deals on it from my plug.

Also smoke 4-6 ciggies a day.

0 problems from either of these. I have extreme issues gaining weight and even the worst of the munchies never causes any harm for me.
>>
>>38645176
Munchies makes bulking so much easier
>>
>>38644508
Started fucking with edibles just this year. Lifting while high wasn't anything special.
>>
>>38645069
Not him but I like getting high. Ok, now what? It still helps to relax muscles. Does the justification become invalid because I get high too?
>>
File: Photo Jun 12, 11 11 36 PM.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Jun 12, 11 11 36 PM.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Been consuming cannabis daily for a little over a year now (almost 2). I first tried it when I was 16, but didn't really get into it until my early 20s (26 now).

I would say it really depends on who you are as a person. I know many professionals who enjoy smoking weed. Hell, I entered my Graduate program working full time, taking 4 classes and I graduated in 9 months. When I walked the stage, only one other person from my Cohort walked with me...and he happened to be a huge stoner too. Our masters was in Data Analytics, so a lot of math, statistics, probability theory, etc, nothing particularly easy.

That being said, I know several people who smoke and aren't doing anything with their lives. If you let the weed take over, it can become habit forming and you'll be content just getting high and doing nothing on your couch all day.

One thing I will say is...as much as I love weed, I won't say it's 100% safe. Sure, you can't "overdose" on it. Addiction isn't physical, but it can be hard to walk away from it since it's habitual; almost like going to work without your morning coffee, morning run, etc.

Lastly, my best friend was a huge proponent of weed...but he was never really happy with his life. Always depressed, angry, etc despite having a good overall life. He went to therapy and his therapist convinced him to let go of the pot. Ever since he has, he's feeling much better about things.

Overall, use weed as a supplement to your life and everything, but don't use weed as a coping mechanism for other problems you may have.

Expensive glass related.
>>
File: Photo Jul 22, 12 12 54 AM.jpg (120KB, 750x759px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Jul 22, 12 12 54 AM.jpg
120KB, 750x759px
I vaporize every day using a Volcano. Best investment I have ever made.

I love using bongs too, but I live with my dad and out of respect for him, I only smoke outside when he's not home.

>inb4 loser living with his dad

My mom died quickly and unexpectedly from cancer. I'm not gonna let my old man live alone in sorrow. He was there for me my entire life, I'll be there for him until the end.
>>
>>38645418
wise words here, friendo
>>
>>38644508
All of the above. I vape before my workouts every day. Nicotine is a hell of a pre-workout supplement. I only smoke weed once every couple weeks though.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.