[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I were to start going hard on a cut tomorrow about how long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (752KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
752KB, 3264x2448px
If I were to start going hard on a cut tomorrow about how long would it for me to have visible abs?
>>
File: image.jpg (244KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244KB, 1280x960px
>>38637918
Here's some possibly better lighting
>>
Show us all of the back too so we can give a good answer
>>
>>38637939

This
>>
File: image.jpg (689KB, 1223x2846px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
689KB, 1223x2846px
>>38637939
Ok. Here you go.
>>
6-8 months til shredded imo
>>
>>38637918
8-10 weeks if you go hard

12-14 weeks if you take it slow(ish)
>>
do you even lift bro ? not trying to bully you
>>
You need to put on some muscle mass first. With your level of bodyfat you should be able to see some muscle.
But there's nothing.

Do a dedicated calisthenics routine while eating nominally.
You'll see results before Feburary.
>>
>>38638003
i lied, gonna take you 14 weeks minimum, you're slightly fluffy but you lack mass.

so you're going to be pretty skinny when you have abs
>>
>>38638007
I sort of tried to bulk for the past 6 months. I did gain some muscle since I went from benching 135 to 215 but as you can see it wasn't very successful (probably partly because I really only worked out upper body). I figure I should get a low body fat, start fresh, and then try to lean bulk before next summer.

I have pretty much zero knowledge on how cuts work though.
>>
>>38637918
too long
you don't have that much muscle desu, clean bulk and gain more muscle, lest you fall into the endless cycle of cutting the same 15-20 lbs the rest of your life
>>
File: image.jpg (236KB, 1720x1889px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236KB, 1720x1889px
>>38638064
>>38638022
>>38638019
I'm 5'9 150 pounds right now. At what point will I know to start cutting when I start to put on more mass?

Also should I do ss?
>>
>>38638097
judging by your physique you have a bit to go, and what are your lifts / current routine
>>
>>38638143
Basically just 3 bench sets and 3 curl sets with 2 rest days in between.

I've completely neglected legs and back (which is why they look like utter shit) because I was home gyming it and I only had a bench press and Dumbbells. I should probably start doing squats and deadlifts since I'm in college now and have access to campus gym but I'm kind of embarrassed about screwing up since I've only done those a couple of other times.
>>
SS is a good start, but also do your rows, at the end of every workout, you need all the back work you can get. Just 2-3*6-8 on each workout is a good start.

The way most people learn the form is by watching YouTube videos and/or reading the SS book, and then doing loads of bodyweight squats at home. Focus on learning the squat as the deadlift is much simpler

For both the squat and the deadlift the crucial ingredient is tightness, and it's the one thing new lifters often neglect. If you get properly tight, and start the deadlift in a good position very little can do wrong.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.