[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here smells like shit? >Shower every morning, wash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 9

File: image.gif (980KB, 305x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
980KB, 305x320px
Who else here smells like shit?
>Shower every morning, wash literally everything
>Wear clinical strength antiperspirant deodorant and clean, nice smelling clothes
>Don't eat dairy
>For breakfast I have oats mixed with almond milk, protein powder, peanut butter
>Dinner is usually chicken/beef based
>Smell fine everywhere else but at school. Doctor can't smell anything, I can't smell anything, family members can't smell anything
>When I'm at school I smell a faint hint of a sulfur/light cat piss odor
>Others smell it 10x worse
>Get nervous around others and get really hot and sweaty and smell even worse
>Always have a mint in my mouth so it's not my breath
What the fuck do I do?
>>
Fish Odour Syndrome?
>>
>>38637229
Is it your shoes or your belt that need washed?
>>
Change your jeans and polo after you do 3000000 5 pound curls
>>
>>38637241
It doesn't smell like fish. A family member said they smelled it once after I got home from school but they said it was faint and smelled like sulfur. A acquaintance that I go to school with told me I smell like I don't shower and that it's a 6/10 when it comes to how bad it smells, 10 being the worse.
>>
>>38637252
I don't wear a belt, and I've been wearing brand new shoes.
>>
>>38637229
I had a similar complex, turns it it was all because of stupid shit, rather than my body being against me.

In highschool it was because my family leave wet clothes in the washing machine for ages after washing them

The other time was because of a medicinal shampoo I started using for dandruff. I had acute sinusitis before using it, and it completely lost my sense of smell for a good 5 months, eventually realised my shampoo smelled bad. Funny thing is people say it doesn't smell bad, but it's nearly intolerable for me (but still need to use it every now and then, quadruple wash my hair afterwards and it still faintly smells )
>>
>>38637229
are your clothes and towels clean?

i still have a complex from that shit in high school desu. i have to do all my own laundry and i'm really particular about deodorants & such now.
>>
>>38637422
I take my clothes out of the washer and put them into the dryer right after they're done. I use a regular shampoo, and I can smell it fine if I move my head up or back. It has a nice smell to it.
>>
>>38637456
Yes.
>>
Are you a nigger? Because niggers always smell bad
>>
>>38637490
This. Had to take public transport during the summer months because car crapped out. Hooooooooooly shit that smell was unbearably bad.
>>
>>38637229
>Always have a mint in my mouth so its not my breath

Most mint/gums are sugarfree, yet they are often "sweetened" with sugar alcohols such as sorbitol. These compounds tend to have a laxative effect, and can cause tons of weird gastrointestinal problems that could be contributing to your smell.

Other than that, make sure you scrub your gooch and around your anus. Maybe check for jock itch as well.
>>
I recommend putting ice cubes up your anus
The freezing cold will kill the bacteria that's causing the smell
Slip them in, and hold the water inside so it doesn't leak out
Do this 2-3x a day
>>
How do you wipe your ass? Do you only wipe till dry?
>>
>>38637535
I use ones with sugar, none of that fake sweetener stuff. I also clean my ass and gooch.
>>
>>38637616
This could also be contributing. Gotta get the finger in the booty while shower sometimes to make sure things are clean.
>>
>>38637616
I wipe till it's clean, and I wash it in the shower.
>>
File: dfgdg.jpg (71KB, 1157x991px) Image search: [Google]
dfgdg.jpg
71KB, 1157x991px
>>38637229

shave your asshole and wipe with soap and water instead of dry paper.
>>
I eat lots of curry and onions. Drink a litre of milk a day and I smell like onions.
I know this doesn't help but I know that feeling.
One time I got a warning from work cause I never washed my uniform and smelled like syrup.
>>
>>38637229
Might be a laundry thing. I know especially in school days if you wash your hair with your laundry or let it sit before putting it into the dryer it can get this weird smell like grease and cat piss.
>>
>>38637229

I've been told my hair smells bad.
I shaved my head the next day.
>>
>>38637699
The thing is, I don't let it sit before putting it in the dryer. I also only smell bad exclusively at school. Literally no where else. Even if I go directly to the store afterwards, I can't smell anything, and neither can family members. Other people shopping don't react either.
>>
>>38637229
Be honest OP, are you an indian?
>>
>>38637738
I wouldn't believe it if someone told me this might be the case, but I wonder if your smell is caused by anxiety. Maybe you can break the cycle by giving a I Dont Give A Fuck attitude towards your smell for a week or two and see how it goes.
>>
>>38637229
Do you have a pre-existing medical condition?
If not check for beetus.
>>
>>38637229
Shitskin detected
>>
Try water fasting for a few days and see if you still smell

Or just eat one type of fruit for a few days if you can't fast
>>
>>38637743
I'm white with Germanic ancestry.
>>
>>38637755
I don't have any known medical conditions that could cause this.
>>
>>38637754
I've tried to do that, but usually someone mentions how I smell like shit before the day is over and I go back to square one.
>>
>>38637229
Anyone ever randomly smell shit?

I could be alone in my room one time then suddenly I can faintly smell the aroma of shit. Can't tell where it's coming from, the only explanation I can think of is a fart escaped my asshole without me even realising. Is that possible?
>>
>>38637822
Check your backpack. You might be getting transference from it by sweating and reactivating whatever was on it.
Otherwise use a trimmer and trim your armpits and butt hair. Long hair traps sweat, giving bacteria more time to process it and make more smell.
>>
>>38637808
the fact you said it like that =
confirmed shitskin.
>>
>>38637422

My doctor told me I had dandruff even after I told him no medicated shampoo worked. My usual shampoo was always head and shoulders growing up, nothing else. Then I found about dry scalp and how it was different than dandruff. Dandruff is over production of oils (flakes are yellow or oily) and dry scalp is lack of oils (white, dead skin). I stopped washing my hair with head n shoulders and used a moisterizer on my scalp and my flakes went away. Fucking stupid doctor. Kids would make fun of me for being flaky but I was just a little boy with no internet.
>>
>>38637843
Did a bit of digging online and some things that turned up included an inability to break down sulfurous compounds in food and some rare skin condition called Trimethylaminuria. I would imagine that you doctor or family would notice this though.
>>
>>38637229
Dehydration or constipation? Severe halitosis that can't be covered up by mints?
>>
>>38637903
I think I have some kind of dermatitis, medical grade shampoo stops it for like 3 days at a time
I have curly hair though, so I was thinking of trying nopoo, but I can't stand the smell
>>
>>38637862
My backpack is brand new, and I wear a waterproof windbreaker over my t-shirt, so I don't see how it could get through. I just smelled it and it still has that brand new smell.
>>
sorry anon youre possessed
>>
>>38637943
Identify where the smell is coming from. You'd be able to tell if it was from your back or pits or breath.
>>
>>38637910
Yes, I did quite a bit of research on that and came to the same conclusion.
>>
ITS YOUR WATER
YOUR WATER IS PROBABLY "HARD" AND FULL OF SULFUR SO INVEST IN PELLETS AND OR DO CLOTHES AT A LAUNDROMAT
>>
>>38637935
I'm hydrated most of the time, and I usually shit at night. My breath also just smells like mints when I have them in, I tested.
>>
>>38637229
Your body was made to repel fellow man. You have gained an evolutionary advantage which allows you to live alone.

All your needs can be met. Stop paying rent since your landlord will not be able to get rid of the smell once you leave.

Capture and chain up a qt. No police officers will check out your place due to the stench. Use her as a breeder to build your clan of stinkers.
>>
Are you REALLY at your wit's end for body parts to scrub harder? That's where you should definitely start. The things I'm going to list are more exotic.

Make sure your outer layer of skin is fresh. Especially scalp skin. Some people build up crusts under their hair.

Has your dentist ever mentioned anything about your teeth having a plaque buildup or infection? The sulfur smell could be coming from there.

If you're eating a chicken/beef based meal it could be rotting meat digestive smells. Does the smell persist even if you go full veg? Not saying it's a good diet but hey apparently some people become bomb droppers after eating meat. Hitler was one, maybe you're genetically similar to him.

If you drink from the water fountains at your school and the pipes are old, they could be leaking sulfur into the pipes and you could be drinking it. It's also possible that your home itself has sulfury pipes which could be why your family members don't notice a sulfury smell from you.

If the smell is from your sweat you can try to cut down on sulfides. No onions, no eggs, and wash your armpits and genitals harder.

Make sure if you jerk off you don't let the juices linger on your skin. Just saying...
>>
>>38637971
Wouldn't it smell and taste bad then? I'm drinking some right now, and it's fine.
>>
>>38638023
Follow up also while inspecting for plaque and infections, look for tonsoliths in the back of your throat as well. Tonsoliths look like white pellets clinging to your uvula (the back of your throat) and are buildups of super smelly bacterial excretion or something.
>>
>>38638023
I usually wash my hair pretty good. I don't really get dandruff anymore, but if I do I usually scrape a comb along my head, hard. It bleeds sometimes.

I've never had any sort of mouth infection. I have had slight plaque buildup, but my dentist explained that most people get it.

I don't think meat contributes to it. 2-4 years ago I went to hang out with my friend once, who I had only seen a few times in real life because we went to different schools. He told me that my other friend told him that I smelled like shit, but when I met up with him that I smelled fine.

I don't drink from the school water fountains because they taste like blood and metal. I'm positive my home doesn't have sulfuric pipes. I have a good sense of smell and taste. Also, a family member smelled my smell once but it was faint, so I don't believe they're nose blind to it, they've just never smelt it. The other time they said they smelled it was when I was being a gross cunt and hadn't showered in like a week.

I don't really eat eggs, onions, or sulfur containing foods. I already wash my armpits and genitals pretty hard, but I'll do it harder.

I also don't really jerk off anymore.
>>
>>38638113
I don't know if anyone on this board will be able to help you. You sound like you've thought about your smell quite a bit, but maybe there is something you haven't looked into yet. Good luck OP.
>>
Fascinating thread OP. Assuming you don't smoke or ingest any other substances your body might see as poisonous? How much water do you drink in a day? Every try picture related or any chlorophyll supplement? Parsley? Charcoal? Have you tried traditional Chinese medicine? Ever try a fragrance that compliments your natural aroma? Check out Kouros if not.
>>
I had the same thing and it just stopped one day and I started clearing up(blemishes and stuff)

I'm 24 now

hardly ever sweat and I changed nothing
>>
>>38637229
>go days without showering and just put deodorant on before and after the gym
>smell great
sucks to be you lol
>>
>>38638248
I don't smoke or use any drugs. I tried the Chlorophyll in your pic along with activated charcoal, some internal deodorizing supplement called Deodorex, and zinc+kelp supplements for about 2 months, and it didn't make a difference. I'd rather get rid of the smell than try and mask it with cologne, because it would probably mix with my smell and make it worse.
>>
>>38637229
>Always have a mint in my mouth so it's not my breath
Do you know mints are laxatives? Is your ass leaking?
>>
>>38638248
> a fragrance to compliment your natural aroma

this man fucking gets it! this hsould be first on the list! i have even 5 hours after a shower a small whiff of "aroma de anus", its pheromones but after a day the aroma starts being really masking. i know its not poo because i use alcohol covered disinfectant baby wipes.

what i noticed works best for me is using the perfume jean paul gaultier le male, one spray in the underpants and my ass smells fresh for 24 hours.

why jean paul gaultier? it is one of the few high quality perfumes going all out and using the extract of the anal glands of a muskrat. this shit is loaded with pheromones and goes perfectly with my natural "aroma de anus", making me smell fresh and like vanilla

they also use these extracts as artificial vanilla flavoring.

yes, i mask the scent of my anus with the scent of another anus to create a magical superanus aroma that smells like flowers and vanilla. no other perfume does this. try le male?
>>
>>38638339
would add though, my armpit smell doesnt stink, and the natural aroma has been described as "sweet and spicy", so i only really have an "aroma de anus" issue, op do you stink everywhere?
>>
>>38638344
I would assume the smell is emitting from all over my body.
>>
>>38638326
I started using them 2-3 years ago because my breath smells like shit to. My body still smelled bad before I started using them. They're also not the type of mints that have a laxative effect.
>>
>>38638384
If your breath smells bad, you might have gut problems. Is your tongue white or something?
This is candida.
Candida main cause is tooth fillings which use mercury or just mercury poisoning.
>>
>>38638297
This, I hardly sweat in normal circumstances, although I shower after lifting.
>>
>>38637229
It's your clothes. You aren't washing them properly, and when they get wet from your sweat they reek like rotten clothes or like piss (or mildew/moldy)

Run a sanitize cycle in your washer with detergent, and let it dry out with the door open. Then every time you wash your clothes, transfer them to the dryer immediately after the cycle finishes. Don't let them sit in the washer. When you're done using the washer, leave the door open all the way, or a crack if you have pets, so it can air dry.

Guarantee this it.
>>
>>38638432
It usually has some white paste on it, isn't that normal? Plus I just got off of some antibiotic called Fluconazole that is supposed to cure Candida that my naturopath recommended for me to take to get rid of the smell. I took 4 tablets in total, 1 every 3 days. Not sure if this was related, but my shit stopped floating after I started taking it. It's pretty much been floating my whole life, except there rarely might be a period of time where it isn't and then it'll go back to how it was before.
>>
>tfw the only thing you can think about is the person beside yous movements and constantly worrying if you smell bad
>>
>>38638468
I think that is partly contributing to the smell, but it's not the main source. My clothes smell relatively clean after I take them out of the dryer, but when I leave them in the bathroom while I'm showering, they always smell bad afterwards, like their dirty and sweaty. I've been wearing the same shirt for the past week (washed it everyday) because it's the only one that still smells clean after it's been in the bathroom while the showers running. All my other t-shirts that I bought with this shirt smelled fine before I had wore them, even after leaving them in the bathroom while showering (was wearing them the first time). After I wore them once, they got that smell, except for 1 t-shirt, which now seems to have it.
I always leave the washer open and have a large fan right next to it circulating air.
>>
>>38637229
I had the same problem 2 years ago. When I was sweating I smelled like sulphur. I took a break from every food that contained eggs and milk for 3 months and that worked for me. Eggs contain sulphur and your body might not handle with too much. Good luck OP
>>
OP...how FAT are you?
Do you sweat a lot?
>>
Move out your house.

I had a friend who smelled like sheep so I thought that his family was herders.

Turns out his house was old and sheep herders passed around the farms around his house alot.

His family grew accustomed to the smell and couldn't smell it anymore. People always commented on his sheep and he always had pic related as reaction

>why the fuck are random people commenting I have sheep?

it was funny
>>
File: o63vh[1].jpg_a409200.jpg (25KB, 575x323px) Image search: [Google]
o63vh[1].jpg_a409200.jpg
25KB, 575x323px
>>38638652
forgot pic
>>
>>38638577
Yo man in middle school my clothes smelled and i couldn't ever notice it and it was ONLY during school/ me wearing clothes for a long period of time (like a normal day). When you sweat/oils build up on your clothes it acts like an activator to the mildew-y aroma which smells HORRIBLE.I found this out after smelling the part of my shirt that shits on my shoulders/traps after a day of school. My mom use to wash and leave shit in the washer for a LONG time. (clothes never smelled after i washed and immediate threw them in the dryer also)
>>
>>38638669
Sorry i took a lot of DMAA+pre workout and I have to really take an explosive shit I meant sits on my shoulders
>>
>>38637229
Remember to wash your clothes well (with soap) and dry them as soon as you can, I had this problem myself in primary school and took extra effort to clean myself, and I would dry the clothes (with a fresh dust filter on the dryer) as soon as they were washed to prevent mold.

Hope you start smelling fresh soon, maybe lose the deodorant also, because that stuff can get pretty bloody rank after a bit.
>>
>inb4 OP is 400 pounds
>>
>>38637229
How long has this been going on bruh?
>>
>>38637858
Yes I get this too, no idea where it's coming from. I wash my ass after taking a dump too.
>>
if you're in your late teens like 16-18 or even 19, it could just be your hormones. when i was in middle school my back sweated like a motherfucker, then in high school it was my ass which also made me smell bad. then when i was in college it was my gooch, this one was the worst, i remember one time i even stuck a sock down there because the sweating was so bad.

Now i'm 21 and i don't have those problems anymore, it's a condition, i remember reading about it on Wikipedia but i don't remember the article
>>
File: 432.png (87KB, 684x576px) Image search: [Google]
432.png
87KB, 684x576px
>>38637229
OP, i know this fucking feel. Been dealing with it for years, asked doctor and they said they smelled nothing. Done a few tests and nothing came up.

Like WHAT THE FUCK, this is the reason i stopped going out and became anti social.
>>
>>38637769
Might be eating something that your body downright doesn't process so you just sweat it out. Not saying it's garlic but the body doesn't really absorb that stuff which is why people say people who eat garlic always smell like it.
>>
>tfw flaky skin all over face and head
>scabs on scalp
>terrible dandruff

>change sheets/pillow every night, wash face, use anti-dandruff shampoo
>>
>>38637229
>Wear clinical strength antiperspirant

This makes all your other body's cooling mechanisms kick into overdrive, fix your posture, lung capacity (expanding your rib cage) if you can, with loose fitting/light clothes. Use natural deodorant with cedar wood oil for a month until you adjust, the chemicals in antiperspirant are mood altering to point of making you anxious without it.

Also you might have fungus on your feet or scalp/ears/face so go keto (they live off blood sugar) and wash every inch including your arsehole/ears with natural products for a month to see if you notice a difference.
>>
>>38637229
Get an allergy test. Very possibly you're consuming sit you're IgE sensitized to, and thus your endogenous histamine secretion is elevated far below your reasonable baseline, because your mast cells are constantly pumping it out. Histamine is a modulatory neurotransmitter and can effect mood, which can effect body odor.

Also, stop eating garlic and onion.
Also, also, stop washing your body with harsh soaps. Actually, stop using soap altogether and see what changes. You might well be taking too many hot showers with harsh soaps, which is fucking up the pH and surface ecology on your skin.

People hate to hear it, but when it comes down to it cutting out the "not natural" is a good heuristic in the absence of a better or more mechanistic methodology for fixing your shit.
>>
>>38639568
>is elevated far below
For fuck's sake, far ABOVE***

My jaw is fucked up and I feel like the room is spinning. Making moronic errors.
>>
Lets get organized. Find the things you can influence.
1. Your food ( I´ll probably try to cut out must food and focus on less food to keep the variables low. rice chicken olive oil vegetables (no onions or garlic) could be a starting point. cut everything out that could make trouble (gluten / milk / processed food), you could also get a blood test going and see if you are low in some vitamins,zink and so on, you could aim to stay in the upper recomend range
2. clothing ( loose or tight / cotton or plastic ..)
3. Your body ( do you sports , are you fat, posture)
4. washing products ( what works , if somrthing doesn´t work what could you try next, find a brand of deo / perfum that fits better )
5. mind ( do you have stress in your live that you can reduce, what can you do to have less stress e.g)
6. Do you brush your theeth and floss, probably a thing there too, you could get a termin with your dentist to check up or a proffesional thooth cleaning to get you a fresh start
Make a plan and execute it.
7. sleeping patern / coffeine ? do you sleep good ?
8. Do you drink enough water ? start your day with a half litre of water
>>
>>38637581
This
>>
If the smell only starts at school are you sure there isn't a pile of horse shit under your desk or chair?
>>
>>38638577
What are your clothes made of? Artificial fibres store smells, natural fibres like cotton trap it instead. I had a single polyester top that was fine until I sweat a tiny bit at which point I suddenly smelt like I haven't showered in a week.
>>
File: 1423400873193.jpg (1MB, 3000x3420px) Image search: [Google]
1423400873193.jpg
1MB, 3000x3420px
>mfw smelly belly button
>>
>>38638339
Good god, what did I just read
>>
>>38640016
Fucking kek, my exact thoughts
>>
>>38637229
>Wear clinical strength antiperspirant deodorant
>Shower every morning
Found your problem.

You also might be excreting fear hormones or whatever, because you're a faggot beta pussy
>>
>>38637229
you might have the i permanetly smell like refuse for no reason disease.
>>
>>38637261
Underrated
>>
>>38639959
anti-fungal cream, put some on a cotton swab and apply inside
>>
>never use soap
>never use any products on my skin whatsoever
>simply scrub with a rag and finish with ice cold water in shower
>sometimes rub piss in my hair
>get compliments on my odour and smooth skin commonly
>armpits smell the exact same as any other part of my body
>balls have no odour
>ass smells like coconuts
I don't know bro, maybe all that shit you put on has messed up your glands or something, I'm no scientist but my skin gets dry and rough when I use soap, also my balls and ass used to smell terrible after a day's work when I would use soap and pits stank like ass when I used deodorant
quit it all, it takes a while for the body to adapt but it worked for me
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
>>38637229
Have you tried talcum powder/ baby powder?
Because I find it's as good as (if not better than) deodorant.
>>
File: 647.jpg (116KB, 600x1266px) Image search: [Google]
647.jpg
116KB, 600x1266px
>>38639377
>>38638570
>>38637229
fucking hell please tell me someone has an answer to this

Smell anxiety has ruined my fucking life. When I'm in class I always sit as far away from anyone as possible, I eat alone, I never leave my room, and wash like a motherfucker. NOTHING WORKS. I'm in my second year of college and don't have a single friend. All I do is lift and study it's fucking torture.

It wasn't like this during the summer when I washed only 3-4 times a week and ate whatever the fuck I wanted. It has to be anxiety based but I can't stop. I'm going fucking insane please help.
>>
>>38637229
I fucking reek of bare poo. It's got to the point where I cannot go out of the house because I get so embarrassed. Washing doesn't help it just makes me smell like a soapy poo
>>
File: 43.jpg (108KB, 718x349px) Image search: [Google]
43.jpg
108KB, 718x349px
>>38642763
>tfw know all these feels

Where you live bro? we can lift together.
>>
>>38639944
>Artificial fibres store smells, natural fibres like cotton trap it instead.
wat
>>
>>38637229
> Be in 2016
> Don't use natural Alum Stone as deodorant
> Don't use Aleppo soap for shower
> Don't take cold shower
> Don't eat fruits or vegetable at breakfast
> Meat based dinner

Just kill yourself already
>>
>>38643533
Boston, MA

wbu friend?
>>
OP here. I went to bed and then went to school. I kinda smelt like a locker room/ haven't showered
>>38638633
I'm 6'2 130 lbs, and yes
>>38639178
At least 4 years
>>38639452
Natural stuff doesn't work for me. I tried some natural deodorant once, and it smelled so fucking bad. The lemon mixed with B.O. and the entire class was complaining about it. I can't really go on keto because I'm already borderline anorexic.
>>38639568
I take really hot showers, but I use a natural body wash.
>>38639602
I don't eat gluten, milk, or processed foods. I also take multivitamins daily along with nutrition shakes.
I don't do sports and I'm not fat
I brush and floss everyday
I don't sleep that good
I drink water till my piss is almost clear
>>38639843
It starts as soon as I get out of my car/walk in. I'm usually hit with a whiff of it when I'm about 3 feet past the door into the school, probably because there is different smells there, so I smell it easier.
>>38640531
I usually don't get nervous until I smell it or someone says something.
>>38642516
I'll look it up.
>>38644802
Natural deodorant makes me smell like ass. And only showering with cold water keeps your pores closed so you can't clean them, I usually use hot water then switch to cold for 10 seconds.
>>
>>38637581
this actually worked for me when i was 16, still do it to this day. I'm now 28 6'2 220 jacked making 6 figures. I do 2 cubes twice a day when I wake up and right before bed
>>
Does it happen every day?

Make note of EVERYTHING you eat or consume on a day that it happens. For the next week, cut out HALF of the foods that you ate (including supplements). If it doesn't go away, go another week but cut out the OTHER half of your diet. See if it goes away.

If it doesn't, there's a decent chance it's not diet, but it could be. If it does go away, then you can use the same method to whittle down the culprit.

Anyways, it could be a skin condition, too. Try using a more mild body wash, or only use body wash on visibly dirty areas and scent-producing areas (pits, crotch, taint). Also try moisturizing those areas.

I know it'd suck but see if you can get someone to help pinpoint what area specifically smells. Or try rubbing your fingers on scent-producing areas and smell them to see if you can find it.

Try using a talcum powder e.g. Gold Bond or Gold Bond spray to keep moisture down. Doesn't have to be scent+producing areas, could be back or even face
>>
>>38646701
Oh and check your feet. Could be an undetectable athletes foot or eczema. Moisturize your feet. Of that doesn't work, try the opposite and powder your feet before putting socks on
>>
>>38637686
why in the name of fuck are you drinking a liter of milk every day?
>>
>>38637229
did you shave your armpits\?
>>
>>38646701
It happens every day, but only at school, no where else. If it was my diet, wouldn't I smell everywhere? It's been going on for 4+ years, so I'd think it's not my diet.
>>
>>38646917
I'd check your feet. Does it only happen when wearing shoes?
>>
>>38637229
Do you trim/shave your balls and armpits? With more hair there is more surface area for sweat to cling to and it is harder for heat to escape thus more sweating, you don't have to go full on pornstar when shaving just keep it neat and short.
>>
What the FUCK is going on in this thread
>>
>>38647083
Yes
>>38647524
I'll shave them this weekend
>>
>>38647874
Try getting athletes foot spray and nuke it like 4 times a day

Or get Nizoral shampoo and wash your feet in cool water with it twice a day

If it fixes it do it for like 4 more weeks just to make sure
>>
>>38637229
SHave you're whole body, All of it, including your head and eyebrows. throw all you're clothes away, shoes belt hats socks all of it. cover your whole body Vaseline. throw rat poison pellets all over your floor and roll around in it. cover youself in that shit. Then go take a full bleach bath and voilla! you're a faggot.
>>
>>38637616
What? You're supposed to wipe your ass?
>>
>>38637311
>>38637229

>smells like shit

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/trimethylaminuria/Pages/Introduction.aspx
>>
>>38649230
Wouldn't I smell bad all the time then? My doctor said he didn't smell anything, and people act normal around me everywhere but school.
>>
It could be fecal body odor/Trimethylaminuria/leaky gut are candida which can make u smell bad

Here a few sites to help

http://www.curezone.org/forums/f.asp?f=326
https://draxe.com/candida-symptoms/
https://draxe.com/7-signs-symptoms-you-have-leaky-gut/
https://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/trimethylaminuria
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.