[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, /fit/... I'm starting pic related tomorrow with caffeine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: ephedrine.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ephedrine.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
So, /fit/... I'm starting pic related tomorrow with caffeine and fish oil... I've been reading 75mg/day (3x 25). Isn't that too much? I know there's an adaptation period, but think it's too much

What's your advice
>>
>>38635148
i have the same ones (you from ontario or canada?)

Start with 1 caffeine tablet + 2 ephedrine tablets before 6pm, see how you react, then after 1 week go up to 3 tablets

Repeat this weekly untill you hit about 4 tablets and 2 caffeine *only og up if you feel its not stopping your appetite which is different for everyone*

Then you need to cycle off and i would reccomend just quitting all together for like 1 or 2 weeks then going back at it.

DO NOT TAKE IN THE EVENING. TRUST ME.
>>
>>38635164
MTL here .

So you are saying 4x8mg, 24 mg max per day from third week on, right?
>>
File: image.png (278KB, 918x839px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
278KB, 918x839px
Here's the bronkaid stack. Idk if this helps, OP. Definitely ramp up towards higher dosages though. I also don't take any later than 5pm, or else I have trouble sleeping.
>>
>>38635148
Is tat brand dope?

>>38635164
Yo I'm Ontario fampai sup

should I buy the caffeine from walmart? And the ephedrine brand doesn't matter right
>>
>>38635148
i have had amazing success with ephedrine. I have lost a lot of weight and it gives me good energy for my workouts. I have been taking it for close to 3 months on and off. probably should chill out with it.
>>
>>38635148
anyone know where to get this in the philippines?

having trouble finding anything that isnt a scam here
>>
Been wanting to ec stack. In USA, does Walgreens carry bronkaid? Anywhere else that sells it?
>>
>>38635840
do they not have bronkaid in the phillipines or at least some generic?
>>
>>38635851
any pharmacy you have to go up to the counter though.
>>
>>38635854
as far as i can tell, no

even ephedra isnt on the market here (except jewpills that are actually just capsulated thyme)
>>
>>38635864
Thanks senpai, know how much it costs? I've got the caffeine just missing the ephedrine
>>
>>38635902
Like ten bucks

They ask you for your ID so they can call the cops if you buy too much in a short period,cause they think ur makin meth
>>
>>38635902
where i am it is about 15 dollars for 60 tablets.
>>
>>38635758
That's what I've been reading...75mg/day while max daily dosage informed is 32mg...

Let's hope I don't die
>>
>>38635930
Fucking junkies ruin everything. What's the limit? Don't need to deal with explaining to cops that I just don't wanna be a fatass
>>
>>38635930
sorta. I dated a pharm tech who told me that the systems run independent of each other. They wont sell you a certain amount within a month, however if you went to a walgreens and then a different pharmacy they would not be able to tell.
>>
>>38635946
dont be paranoid. like i said I have been buying ephedrine for 3 months and have not had any issues. i dont know about the limit but you dont need more than sixty capsules a month anyway...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.