[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey fit! If you try to set up a date on tinder and the girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: sad-frog-meme-butt.jpg (23KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
sad-frog-meme-butt.jpg
23KB, 450x500px
Hey fit!

If you try to set up a date on tinder and the girl responds with ''I can't that day'' what do you respond to that? I can't figure a good responce out yet. Even had this sexy ass 19 year old send me nudes after I just flashed my stomach and yet she kept saying when she was busy when I asked for a meet up.

To keep it fit related, I finally hit 1 PL squat but my OHP's I can't even do 10 kilos on each side, how to improve OHP?
>>
Don't use tinder.
>>
>>38630634
milk
>>
>>38630634
Tinder ain't a dating site m8. Make your move while the going is good.

Chicks also get off by feeling wanted, and some are plain batshit crazy.

It's likely the 19 year old wanted you to invite her over, since she probably lives with her parents. Ya blew it.
>>
>>38630709
I tried inviting her over and she Said she couldn't that day and I told her to give me something to work with and the response was well she just didn't know when
>>
>>38630634
A girl stringing some guy along with the promise of sex but she doesnt provide it?
Call the news papers, we must get this new information to the public at once!

Seriously mate, you been a shut in all your fucking life?
Girls want attention so they use sex to get it, they dont need to have it but just make guys think they want it and voilá massive attention
>>
>>38630634
by doing OHP
>>
>>38630910
move on to the next one then. some girls on tinder just want the attention and will waste your time.
>>
If she sent you nudes id try one more time with something like:

Tell me what days you can come ovet and we'll arrange it. If she keeps being shady and responding bs just say ok nvm bye
>>
File: Screenshot_20160903-100016.png (1MB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160903-100016.png
1MB, 768x1280px
>>38631154
Yeah I know she's lost, just wanted some advice for the next one

>>38631199

Good advice
>>
>>38631133
I am trying but I feel like it's the hardest lift to improve
>>
>>38630634
>those god awful middle school lifts
>a girl sending nudes after seeing your chest

Wtf??
>>
>>38630910
She's busy every day, but continues texting you? Attention whore, no sex was ever going happen with you two
>>
>ask a girl for uni for coffee sometime
>'I don't drink coffee outside of home'

Okay.
>>
>>38634150
i think she was implying something here
>>
>>38630634
Get rid of your phone and probably computer too Tbh
>>
Autist here trying to make it, how do you start a conversation on tinder?
I just matched with a 9/10 american girl on tinder (in europe) doing a year abroad and dont want to fuck it up
>>
File: 1472983921762.jpg (42KB, 541x498px)
1472983921762.jpg
42KB, 541x498px
>>38630950
It's really just because you're an ugly subhuman brah, sorry to have to tell you this
>>
File: 123.jpg (34KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
34KB, 500x291px
>1pl8 squat
>>
>>38634291
Of course.

You ask her to see a psychiatrist.

Did I get it right?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.