[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>22 y/o ks handhold less virgin >week 11 of cut >cheeks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (631KB, 681x681px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
631KB, 681x681px
>22 y/o ks handhold less virgin
>week 11 of cut
>cheeks starting to hollow out a little; jaw isn't square but it is defined
>feeling confident, start talking to a girl in my class that has been miring me for a month or so
>she's reasonably attractive but certainly not of a quality that makes every head turn
>literally fuck up the conversation within 2 minutes
>started off ok, then went downhill when she wanted to add me on FB but I said I don't have social media because I have deep reservations over their data retention policies
>probably because she was uninterested in the ethics of big data, she changed the convo to what I did on the weekend
>said I went to the gym and library and not much else because I don't have many friends
>she made some generic comment about how if I keep meeting people "I'm sure someone as nice as you will make friends" then gave an excuse for having to leave to go meet her friend early to class to prepare for a presentation

You told me if I lift that I will make it. This doesn't fucking feel like making it.
>>
>>38624973
Are you retarded? You possess no quality attributes pleasing to a girl. You basically just spilled your heart out to her about how pathetic you are. You have no friends, you told her you have no hobbies outside of lifting and going to the library. Worst of all, you don't have Facebook because you're tin foil hat'd about information.

You're never going to 'make it' so to speak if you have no appealing attributes to a chick other than a decent body.
>>
>>38625005
Pretty much nailed it here. I mean even if you're a total sperg tinfoil with no friends or hobbies, that doesn't mean you have to spill all your spaghetti in the first conversation...
>>
When I get asked why I don't have a facebook I tell people I don't think everyone deserves a microphone, and I really don't want to know how stupid my friends really are. Works pretty well, usually gets a chuckle. You need to be prepared for these kinds of questions OP.
>>
>>38625005
>advocating kikebook
fuck off, faggot
>>
>>38625056

Also when she asked for your facebook, you should have asked for her number. A little bit of pushiness goes a long way dog
>>
>>38625059
>Not using the primary method of communication in 2016 among teenagers - early twenties when you're in that age demographic.

Enjoy being a virgin forever.
>>
>tfw I literally chose not letting the jews get my data over having any sort of social or love life

Honestly if I could turn back time I would do it differently. I know I would have gotten invited to parties had I had facebook, and would have built a solid friend circle and probably gotten a gf. Fuck Mark Zuckerberg his fucking Orwellian bullshit ruined my life.
>>
>>38625146
There is no one else to blame but yourself. You're an idiot.
>>
>>38624973
Opposite of him, gonna bulk. Should I be worried 'bout my fay-shull aesthetics?
>>
>>38624973
>cheeks starting to hollow out a little; jaw isn't square but it is defined

just happening to me lmao feels good mang
>>
>22 year old virgin

Fucking how?
>>
Having privacy as a principle is a good thing, OP.

Goals > girls
>>
File: 1472837863175.jpg (308KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1472837863175.jpg
308KB, 768x1024px
>>38624973
>started off ok, then went downhill when she wanted to add me on FB but I said I don't have social media because I have deep reservations over their data retention policies
>probably because she was uninterested in the ethics of big data, she changed the convo to what I did on the weekend
>said I went to the gym and library and not much else because I don't have many friends
loving every lel
>>
>>38625059
the only privacy you'll get these days is between your own ears
>>
>>38624973
I know chicks that would kill for you
>>
>>38624973
lifting doesn't make up for your autism you fucking idiot.
Why did you have to sperg about data retention? literally a fucking idiot move.
Admitting you have no friends? Fucking retard alert everyone.

I mean, seriously, you are socially inept and I would dare say that you don't want to build any meaningful relationships with other humans. You're just self sabotaging yourself to throw constant pity parties.
>>
>>38625005
keep your problems to yourself and donĀ“t bother other people with YOUR fucking problems - no one gives a fuck about how pathetic your life is
>>
>>38626833
Elaborate. Are you grill?
>>
>>38626354
I was a virgin at 22. Basically I never made my intentions clear and I was embarrassed by the prospect of sex.

Then I realised women like sex as much as men and if you are honest about your intentions you get what you want more than if you are dishonest.
>>
>>38625154

I think it's fully reasonable to blame mark zuckerfaggot for the current state of the world.

>no facebook?
Social outcast
>no linked in?
no job

It's completely niggerish. I should not need to use something that is just a fad in order to be gain the above. The IQ of these fucks has to be in the negative if they actually value/judge an individual based on the type of social media they have.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.