[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much canned tuna can I eat weekly so I don't get le

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: original.jpg (73KB, 1146x712px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
73KB, 1146x712px
How much canned tuna can I eat weekly so I don't get le epic mercury poisoning?
>>
>>38622578
Probably a lot.

However more than 2x week puts you at high risk
>>
>>38622578
A 90g can of tuna a day is fine.
But if you worried about mercury so much get canned salmon or sardines.
>>
>>38622578
Like one or two due to mercury's bioaccumulative properties
>>
>>38622578
Personally i cant even eat a whole can of tuna as it gives me a migraine. I doubt its murcury related but still annoying.
>>
I've been eating one can a day for like 4 weeks now. Am I gonna die?
>>
Just a helpful PSA:
Mercury Levels in Commercial Fish and Shellfish

http://www.fda.gov/Food/FoodborneIllnessContaminants/Metals/ucm115644.htm
>>
>>38622969
I've been eating two cans a day for 5 months now.....i hope merceury poisoning is just a meme
>>
>>38624768
due to what >>38622682 said, no its not. The higher you go up the food chain the stronger the concentration is. Tuna are massive, so that should give you an idea of where they stand.
>>
Here u go
>>
>>38625021
Chunk light master race reporting in

It's also the least expensive.
>>
How come tunafish dont die from mercury poisoning?
>>
>>38625078
because we kill them first
>>
You use this shit board because you're a shit person.

You think lifting weights is going to benefit you but it won't, because you're a piece of shit on the inside.

Your whole fucking life is a lie. Lifting weights for you is like rolling a piece of shit in glitter. You go after women, this glitter covered piece of shit, and they don't want you, because they see the glitter, but underneath you're still just fecal remnants and human garbage.

You never lived a day in your life and you cry at night, clutching your pillow because what you consider a short fat guy is fucking the girl you thought you were going to fuck. But he had more balls and actually does something with those 2 billion miserable fucking seconds you call a life. Or maybe all the foundational lies you built your shit "ego" on are complete fabrications so that you can deal with the fact that you aren't special. You aren't anything.

Go commit a crime. Go to jail. Join the army. Kill somebody. Take drugs. Drink to death's door. Live on the street for a few days. Figure out that you're nothing, like a million generations of worthless life that came before you. Maybe then you'll actually be fucking worth something that somebody gives a shit about. Or keep shit posting on a shit board with shit people. Like a pig. Rolling around in your own shit.
>>
>>38625143
k
>>
>>38622578
I ate like 4 cans a day for years its fine I cant fet MRI's tho
>>
>>38622578
One or two. Don't forget, there's also plastic microbeads and debris releasing wonderful xenoestrogens. The larger the fish, the more bioaccumulation there will be. Sardines and sprats are better for you anyway.
>>
Where can you buy calamari steak?
I love to eat it but I never see it in the store :(
>>
>>38625501
Fuckin bioaccumulation is a bitch. Especially for whales. So many stillborn calfs because of this
>>
>>38625711
Yep. Same with sea lions since they can't get enough food due to the decline in size of sardines which is due to the decline in more nutritious plankton size and population. Plankton are eating the plastic, too. It looks like a lot of ocean life is going extinct at this rate. Tuna and mackerel populations have declined by 70% over the past 40 years. Seabird populations have declined by 70% since the '50s. It's bad out there.
http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/2016/0605/Zooplankton-No-thanks.-Some-baby-fish-now-prefer-plastic-say-scientists
>>
just eat other metal so the mercury has nothing lefr to bind to
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.